[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know that pantera is not a loved band in this board, but i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Pantera.jpg (558 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Pantera.jpg
558 KB, 800x800
I know that pantera is not a loved band in this board, but i think they were fairly good. (they were not amazing or anything though).

I enjoy them. they are pretty visceral, too
>>
WHITE POWER
H
I
T
E

P
O
W
E
R
>>
I also know the album i posted is controversial even among the fans of the band, but i think it's good.

>>63296582
I hope people will report your off-topic post.
>>
they were a phenomenally tight band.
The live album is just really humbling, phil is incredible. Props to the whole crew, but i've never been more impressed by a metal singers live vox as I was for phil at his peak.
>>
K
K
K
>>
>>63296597
>I hope people will report your off topic post
>>
>>63296631
Why would you come to post in a thread that is about a certain topic when the only posts you make are off-topic
>>
>>63296569
you know, pantera is to rock what trap is to rap sooo
>>
>>63296655
I never even bothered to listen to trap, so i wouldn't know. (i think maybe i heard it, didn't care and forgot about it though. maybe.)

Can you explain how this comparison makes sense?
>>
>>63296643
He's saying okay
Your response to his post was not merited, you should learn to not care about things like that on here.
>>
>>63296597
>off-topic post.
Do you even know who Phil Anselmo is? Shit, Phil could practically be a member of /pol/ so it's very on topic if you're gonna talk Pantera.
>>
File: Metal Magic 1983.jpg (49 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
Metal Magic 1983.jpg
49 KB, 720x405
>>63296569
>RIDE MY ROCKET!!!

I think that was a clever, veiled metaphor for something sexual.
>>
>>63296778
Anselmo later claimed he was joking.

Now, i do not justify his silly actions, even if he was joking it was really silly and insensitive, but joking about this kind of stuff is not nearly bad as actually meaning them
>>
>>63296827
Quit analyzing every single post so heavily
You're like thinking way too much
>>
>>63296820
pre cowboys from hell pantera is not the same as post cowboys from hell pantera.

>>63296832
I did not make a post analysis, i merely responded to his claims with my own argument

Now, about your claim that i'm thinking too much, while you can think too much about a certain topic if it comes in the expense of thinking about more valuable things, usually thinking more is much preferable to thinking less.
>>
My favorite album will always be The Great Southern Trendkill. That's a front to back album for me. I think the only song i listen to off of reinventing is It Makes Them Disappear. That riff is undeniable.
>>
I feel as though Anselmo already responded to this white pride shit a solid twenty years ago.

For every fucking second the pathetic media pisses on me and
judges what I am in one paragraph - Look here - Fuck you all

All the money in the fucking world couldn't buy me one second of trust
or one ounce of faith in anything you're about
Fuck you all

Plus the songs dope af.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWaHfVtnen4
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.