[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make cool, unique, inventive noise?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_ndtqjbKEnF1u1ysxoo1_540.jpg (57 KB, 502x635) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndtqjbKEnF1u1ysxoo1_540.jpg
57 KB, 502x635
How do I make cool, unique, inventive noise?
>>
>>63277960
experiment
>>
drugs
>>
>>63277960
Listen to your heart.
>>
Drugs.
>>
>>63277960
Yell "waka waka" into a vocoder at different settings till you find something interesting.
>>
>>63277960
What the fuck is this
>>
>>63278055
You
>>
>>63278067
Top fucking kek
>>
>>63277960
Be inspired to do it instead of just seeing it on the Internet and thinking it's cool because it lies outside the social norm.
>>
>>63277960
PS:assuming you meant music when you said noise

1-play with genres, as some example get the genre doom metal and reverse all the characteristics of it and make a genre with those characteristics

2-Play with genre names. You have a genre called dark ambient.
If we assume:
Ambient = X +Y
Dark ambient is = X + Z
You could create dark ambient that is = X + Invert ( Z )

3-Do this
3.1-Get genre from other forms of art
3.2-List down the characteristics of this genre
3.3-Convert those characteristics to musical ones, using logic, musical skills and skills on the other art genre. As some example some painting genre that usually have big paintings would usually have long songs when converted to musical stuff.

Anyway, its ultra easy to invent new stuff, without needing an eureka moment, (well you need to at least see my post or think about it on your own).
The problem is that no one do those ideas, well the ones that try to have those ideas like me, arent musicians
>>
>>63277960
fart in musical notes
>>
get a guitar lmao
>>
>noise
just stick a spoon in the air conditioner and wait for it to make whirr whirr noises and then you can call yourself a true avant garde artist
>>
>>63277960
>noise
>cool, unique, inventive

You literally have to pick one.
>>
>>63278299
This tbqh
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.