[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your top 5 songs by Nickelback? Or are you still in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: index.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
What are your top 5 songs by Nickelback?
Or are you still in your edgy "Nickelback hating phase"?
>>
Leader of Men
Because of You
Believe it or Not
Never Again
Flat on the Floor
>>
I enjoy all the (4) songs I've heard but I've not looked into their discography:
1. How you remind me
2. Photograph
3. Burn it to the ground
4. Rockstar
5. ???
>>
i guess i'm in the edgy phase
>>
Let the Bodies Hit the Floor
Oh thats not nickelback right. May as well be. Fuck that band.
>>
>unironically liking Nickelback
>>
How You Remind Me
Hero
Saving Me
Far Away
Next Contestant
>>
The song Too bad. or so bad. was catchy when I was 12
>>
>>63272883
I don't hate them, but i don't like them either. Very inoffensive radio rock
>>
>>63275320
MODS
>>
their radio hits are all fun rock/pop music IMO
>>63273027
lmao, you actually have no idea what nickelback sounds like? time to get off your high horse, and consider what you actually know about music
>>
>>63273038
>>63275320
>caring about and/or liking nickleback
fuck off please
>>
Memes aside they're buttrock on the level of Creed or Foo Fighters and if you unironically like them to any great capacity you should be gassed
>>
>>63273264
>Hero

Good taste senpai.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPr8ZqRHTQo
>>
Nickelback is toptier popular radio music
I don't own it in any form or go out of my way to listen to it, but I prefer it to be playing on the grocery store radio than most other top-40 music
>>
>>63272927
> Leader of men
legitimately good song 2bh famalam
>>
Leader of Men

I don't dislike them but i'd rather not listen to them
>>
>>63272883
Has contrarianism gone too far?
>>
>>63275476
tfw hearing this as a kid for the first time after watching spiderman movie in the theatre

feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
How You Remind Me used to somehow play every single time I went to get my haircut when I was between the ages of like, 6 and 10, so I have a massive nostalgia boner for that song. It's actually not that bad either.

Everything else I've heard of their discography just reflects what kind of band they are and always have been. Radio friendly rock music.

Oh I fucking hate Rockstar though, just on account of how insanely overplayed that song became.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.