[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that this was the most idiotic and autistic idea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1457566873091.jpg (4 KB, 88x88) Image search: [Google]
1457566873091.jpg
4 KB, 88x88
Daily reminder that this was the most idiotic and autistic idea I have ever seen from /mu/ in a long time

Bravo
>>
>"hey lets make a pop punk album and trick kids into thinking it sounds like a band from the 00s! xD lmao"
>songs sound like shitty fourth-rate weezer pavement and sunny day real estate songs

wow you guys sure do know your stuff!!!
>>
>>63272744
THAT'S THE JOKE IT'S MEANT TO BE SHITTY! LOL WE GONNA TROLL THEM SO HARD LOL!
>>
wow yea this was rly dumb
>>
>3 replies
>1 poster
don't you have something better to do?
>>
>>63273199
no
>>
>>63272739
>doesnt get that its ironically bad
>takes the joke for real
guess you made the ponies your livestyle too after the /b/ trolling :^)
>>
>>63272739
Nigga you jealous
>>
I'm a newfag and even I thought it was shit
>>
>>63273263
>"no guys its meant to be ironically bad its ironic!! haha jokes on u!!"

see >>63272774
>>
>>63273263
>>63273281
the problem is you don't know or have little understanding of the target demographic you're attempting to prank or troll so it's only going to result in a "le epic meme" 4chan circlejerk and no recognition from any real pop punk kids
>>
>>63272744
as someone who made two of those song's in less than two hours. Thank your for the comparison. Maybe next time you'll contribute instead of shitposting.
>>
>>63273322
Trust me I understand. I was having a good time making music regardless. That's what I do. it's fun to me.
>>
>>63273339
congrats but maybe spend time on making songs for a project that's worth it to be honest
>>
Concept=good
Execution=poor

4/10, must try harder and revise demographic. Remember to PLAN.
>>
>>63273351
>>63273351
yeah fair enough as long as you're having fun :)) i get that they're joke songs.

i hate to be awfully critical about it but this is 4chan after all how else do you get peoples attention.

but seriously what this guy said >>63273361
>>
>>63273357
I spend time on whatever I like meng. no mat how dumb it may be. it's pretty sad that you actually made a thread about it because you weren't included in the idiocy. Pretty pathetic anon.Get off of the Chan for a min. Go outside. Make some friends. Who knows, you may even find a girl to touch you peepee. Maybe...
>>
>>63273416
nice assumptions there - but you're wrong. sorry.
>>
what happened btw?
did everyone just leave?
i went to sleep and when i woke up all aaron threads were dead. we should continue
>>
>>63275064
>i went to sleep and when i woke up all aaron threads were dead. we should continue
most of the main people were asleep I guess, there's no need to rush things anyway
>>
>>63273357
Maybe it was not all about trolling? It was really fun to put my own ideas into this community project. Producing all this was already worth it no matter if reddit falls for it or not. You are just jealous that you are not part of it. Also why do you hate on the label pop punk? We can still call it alt rock if it is more fitting
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.