[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite music store go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 500x500
Favorite music store go
>>
File: What_cd.png (5 KB, 245x76) Image search: [Google]
What_cd.png
5 KB, 245x76
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 584x127) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 584x127
>>
FYE
>>
>>63271156
This; I love the Amoeba in Berkeley, I was just there today
>>
i crate dig at wal mart and the target across the street if i have time
>>
>>63271187
I've never heard of it
>>63271197
I've seen it but what would you rate the place
>>
Round & Round records in Melbourne is the best music store in Australia, AND THATS A FACT
>>
>>63271247
have you gone to the one in Hollywood it's supposed to be huge
>>
File: Newbury_comics_logo.png (38 KB, 219x190) Image search: [Google]
Newbury_comics_logo.png
38 KB, 219x190
>>
>>63271298
Not who you replied to, but one of my friends goes to UC Berkeley and says Berks is bigger. Hollywood's is nice though if you ever have the chance to visit it and you might meet celebrities every so often.
>>
>>63271257
>I've never heard of it
bless.
>>
>>63271156

The Pirate Bay :^)
>>
>>63271428
I love the city one. It's just amazing to walk in and see everything
>>
I'm dead jelly of all this amazing music stores like Amoeba, here in Birmingham there's really only 2 dedicated record stores and they're tiny as shit.
>>
>>63271156
Amoeba Hollywood and Rockaway are top notch. I usually find more releases I'm interested in buying at Rockaway though; they tend to carry overstock and promo CDs, so you can find some awesome stuff for virtually nothing. I remember one time, they had several copies of R Plus Seven for 2.99 each. Crazy.
>>
>>63271540
Edgy
>>
>>63271422
>overpriced
>no rare/unusual stuff
literally the only benefit for shopping there is if you're looking for popular sealed reissues (which is a waste of money because you can usually find that stuff cheaper online)
>>
>>63271422
they literally hang memes on the walls there
>>
Coda & Fopp in Edinburgh
>>
File: 149010.jpg (137 KB, 1153x768) Image search: [Google]
149010.jpg
137 KB, 1153x768
>>
File: whitelogo.png (11 KB, 580x120) Image search: [Google]
whitelogo.png
11 KB, 580x120
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.