[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kanye is dropping two more albums this year. That is THREE albums
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1451117597165.jpg (11 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1451117597165.jpg
11 KB, 500x375
Kanye is dropping two more albums this year.

That is THREE albums in one year. Holy shit.

The last might catch a delay but if he pulls it off and they're quality that is fuckin insane.
>>
>>63263410
it would be more insane if he actually made any of the music.
>>
>>63263410
TLOP wasn't quality so it doesn't matter
>>
And cause it'll be three albums, the votes at the Grammys will be too split and he'll be lucky if he gets nominated for any one song from any of the albums, much less Rap Album of the Year or Album of the Year.
>>
It would be more insane if they were good
>>
Sounds like he's going through a manic phase desu.
>>
Well, all I can do is hope that they are good.
The Life of Pablo was truly an abysmal album, so he is off to a very, very bad start.
>>
I hope he sticks to his word

TLOP was good so far but his last tweets regarding it makes it seem like its not even done so...
>>
>>63264569
Yeah, earlier today he said he was gonna drop a 3rd
>>
He isn't going to do 3 albums a year, he's talking out his ass.
>>
That's not hard to do when you don't write your own songs
>>
>>63264031
it also wasnt even finished when he released it and still isnt finished
>>
>>63264702
how do people release an unfinished album? wtf? are people so averse to delayed gratification now or something? Its like a painter releasing an unfinished painting
>>
>>63263410
This just might spell the end of Yeezy; he was clearly out of it after TLOP and if actually plans to release two more this year than he will either die of over exhaustion, or he will soil his reputation as a musician (if TLOP is any indication of what's to come).
>>
>>63264850
>die of over exhaustion

Lol I know youre shit posting but you realize he has like a small army of writers right?

>>63264670
rekt
>>
File: 1429328361705.jpg (44 KB, 550x404) Image search: [Google]
1429328361705.jpg
44 KB, 550x404
>>63263509
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.