[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Field recording innovation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
My buddies and I are trying to come up with some cool field recording for our next album. Do you think there's any facet of human/natural activity that hasn't been used yet?

In other words, is there any innovation left in the field recording genre? Any recs for quintessential uses of the style are appreciated.
>>
>>63256697
tepito
>>
put the mic in your bumhole :)
>>
>>63256697
Drive through windows. Any sort of transaction involving money.
>>
field recording of a school shooting?
>>
>>63256974
angsty, would listen to
>>
>>63256697
>guys i'm trying to do something nobody has ever done before
>tell me how to do it

fuck you op
>>
>>63256697
>Recording that hasnt been used yet
The sound of OP losing his virginity
>>
>>63256960
Busdriver
>>
>>63256974
this.
>>
field recording of an alien invasion and abduction
>>
field recording of hillary clinton taking a shit.

field recording of bernie sanders jerking his old gross menorah cock

field recording of a homeless man's daily activities aka crying and contemplating suicide and asking for money
>>
>>63257106
B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>63257277
>hillary clinton taking a shit
Kinda hot
>>
>>63257517
>Kinda hot
>>
>>63257517
here's a thought for you: hillary clinton letting a huge fart rip in her fucking pantsuit while you, her campaign manager, are forced to stand beside her and smell it. she knows this and does it to you every speech.
>>
>>63256974
I had this idea where I would gather a bunch of suicidal people and have them do this crazy fucking noise album (they'd rehearse it beforehand and know all the parts very well) and the album would end with them killing themselves. It would have be done perfectly in one take. Thoughts?
>>
>>63257643
sounds like it would suck but /mu/ would eat it up - perfect.

the ending would be awesome, though,
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.