[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has everyone calmed down on this album now and realised its just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Has everyone calmed down on this album now and realised its just Centipede Hz 2, and therefore a bit shit?
>>
>>63247244
Yeah :^( it still got a lot of good tracks though, like Floridada, Golden Gal, Bagels In Kiev, Vertical, etc, good album, just not as amazing as it was hyped to be
>>
Please don't insult my Centipede Hz
>>
Cute 60% of the album and you have a pretty good ep.
>>
>>63247270

I'm not insulting Centipede Hz so much as I am their taking years to release a new album which sounds like Centipede Hz b-sides.

It's the first time I think they've ever released a new album which sounds just like the last one.
>>
>first track literally makes fun of listeners
lol yea good luck getting positive reception for that
>>
It's ok and competent. But it really isn't anything more than that. It is literally the epitome of what can be constituted as 'average' music.

Personally I preferred the chaos of Centipede Hz more.
>>
>>63247306
desu I'm sick of their sound now. It usually just sounds like a cluttered mess made by hyperactive children. I want them to go back to that freak-folky psyche sound with a smattering of electronics. Something that shows their songwriting talents without being too in your face.
>>
>>63247318
how so?
>>
>>63247415
>floridians are dadas
>>
>>63247425
do you know what Dada is you fucking cretin
>>
>>63247425
mate, the point is that they're actually defending florida...

the "dada" refers to the dadaist art movement
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.