[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First listen to Lil Ugly Mane
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: sicktarded.jpg (16 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
sicktarded.jpg
16 KB, 225x225
I really thought this was just a meme album. Joke rap and all that. But it really hit me.

dope/10

What are his best albums?
>>
prob that one

Three Sided Tape
Oblivian Access
>>
>>63245010
Yea oblivion if ur looking for more rap and three sided tape for more instrumental stuff
>>
>>63244994
I did the same. I lumped him with Yung Lean and after listening to LUM and his other albums I saw how diverse he could be.

The other posts are correct in best albums.
>>
Literally all his albums are good. You could just listen chronologically
>>
Also listen to Nickelus F - Trick Dice and older Spaceghostpurrp for his production
>>
>>63245218
F and LUM had pretty awesome chemistry on Trick Dice
>>
>>63245254
Agreed. Nickelus F has some amazing bars, I wish he would get more recognition. he's definitely way better than a lot of these rappers that do
>>
>>63245269
I've heard he ghost writes for Drake here and there, probably makes way more money doing that desu
>>
>>63245278
I remember reading that somewhere too. makes you wonder what ugly mane does to eat these days. those box sets and tape sales can't be enough on their own
>>
>>63245322
who knows especially now that he's dropping the LUM alias and running as Shawn Kemp.
>>
>>63245218
didn't know he produced for SGP, what are some of his better ones? I wish Spaceghost would make a comeback, his beats were great...too bad he's insane
>>
>>63244994
Yeah the cover looks like some Viper The Rapper-tier shit but it's uniquely outstanding. The production is amazing.

Anyway my favorite is the Uneven Compromise EP, but listen to everything honestly, all the LPs are great. The mixtapes however are hit-and-miss but I recommend the Three Sided Tape above all else.

>>63245218
Also Antwon
>>
>mfw he is white
>>
>>63245381
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4YHndjuJ8E
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.