[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post a band's best & worst album
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
Post a band's best & worst album
>>
>In Rainbows
>worst
get a load of this pleb
>>
>>63241766
But I think IR is the best.
>>
>>63241785
I second that.
>>
>>63241766
>reading comprehension
>>
File: asdfasdf.jpg (218 KB, 638x319) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdf.jpg
218 KB, 638x319
Prove me wrong
>>
>In Rainbows
>best
get a load of this pleb
>>
>>63241812
Op never signified, respectively, dip shit
>>
good taste, IR is the best
>>
>>63241875
>...
>>
>best
The Downward Spiral (the 2004 deluxe edition with all the remixes and demos)
>worst
Year Zero

This is including remix albums, by the way.
>>
>>63241997
>worst is Year Zero
>not With Teeth

You're fucking up.
>>
>>63242014
>beside you in time
>only
>all the love in the world
>with teeth
>love is not enough

>bad
Okay, sure, whatever helps you sleep at night
>>
>>63241954
>>63241877
>>63241785
>>63241801
>>63241766
>>63241747
Fuck ALL OF YOU, it's literally their worst. It doesn't even play like an album, more like a bunch of shitty rarities from the Kid A era jammed up together into a big train wreck that normies consider their best.
OK Computer or Kid A would have made sense, but god damn In Rainbows just make me barf.
>>
>>63242571
you forgot amnesiac you fucking contrarian
>>
>>63242571
>Caring this much about radiohead
Absolute pleb
>>
>>63241997

>worst: Year Zero
>not Hesitation Marks

I hate you and I don't even know you.
>>
>>63241747
I think radiohead as 4 albums that are better than In Rainbows: Kid A, Amnesiac, Ok Computer and TKOL. just my opinion though.

Also Pablo Honey, despite being their worst album, is still very good. its just slightly less good than The Bends, imo
>>
>>63244754

TKOL was pretty shitty, though. Between that and Pablo Honey, I actually can't decide which one I like least.
>>
>>63242571
>autism.txt
>>
And Dear Heather is still good
>>
File: Sin título-1.png (291 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Sin título-1.png
291 KB, 600x300
>>
>>63241941
why the fuck would u assume its the reverse? idiot
>>
>>63242571
Spot the pleb

In Rainbows is their most mature and professional work.
>>
>>63242571
Bait cringe sesh. hi I'm from /mu/ and I only listen to OKC or KID A because I'm a faggot who is afraid to break out of the membrane because I don't want to be called the faggot that I am.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.