[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Shitty bands that aren't shitty people.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: insaneclownposse.jpg (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
insaneclownposse.jpg
30 KB, 300x300
ITT: Shitty bands that aren't shitty people.
>>
>>63240951
How are they not shitty people?
>>
>>63240974
They keep it real.
>>
File: perhaps.png (12 KB, 785x232) Image search: [Google]
perhaps.png
12 KB, 785x232
>>
Kid Rock is supposedly a really nice guy irl.
>>
>>63241013
Damn...
>>
>>63241013
Good for you then
>>
>>63241013
the one person I know with a hatchet man tattoo (self inflicted at home) is this this junkie orphan kid who lived with his grandparents and dropped out to smoke weed for a living.
>>
>>63240989
That means literally nothing
>>
>>63241013
Same can be said for cults, lmao
>>
aren't they known for having made fun of a rape victim on radio?
>>
Why are you posting on /mu/ you fucking /co/mmunist?
>>
Less talk

More pics of Jugglettes
>>
>>63241013
I know this guy who was a pretty hardcore juggalo in earlier years because he felt like an outcast and enjoyed the sense of belonging and community. He used to wear a hatchet man necklace and ICP shirts. He recently outgrew that phase, but he's really a pretty smart, decent fellow, musical taste aside, who came from a rough upbringing.
>>
Fuck post some Juggalettes you fuckers
>>
>>63241253
Does he live outside of Jackson, Michigan near Concord?
>>
>>63240974
they sent a lot of faygo to flint
>>
File: HGATE06.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1745) Image search: [Google]
HGATE06.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1745
>>63241299
It is a cult. I've known many people from the juggalo circles, they don't disagree on anything at all. Nothing whatsoever makes one unique from the next
>>
>>63241046
http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/1556609/kid-rock-takes-pay-cut-with-20-tickets-on-summer-tour

This is exactly like something Fugazi would do, minus the beer of course.
>>
>>63240951
i dont give a fuck if they donated their entire net worth to dying orphans i'll always hate these stupid ugly fucks
>>
music festivals are the worst but I'd love to attend the gathering of juggalos
>>
>>63242808
same

it's reportedly the easiest drugs and pussy in the world
>>
>>63242701
except every Fugazi show ever was 5 dollars and all ages
Fugazi is the best band of all time, you shouldn't be comparing them to fucking Kid Rock just because he's a millionaire willing to take a ticket price cut to 20 dollars (which is still hefty)
>>
>>63241818
underrated
>>
>>63241818
lmao fucking send them water not diabetes
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.