[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one is better/less shit: Coldplay or U2?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 614.jpg (50 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
614.jpg
50 KB, 500x313
Which one is better/less shit: Coldplay or U2?
>>
They're are both perfect to idk
>>
File: XPeicGj.png (1 MB, 1106x648) Image search: [Google]
XPeicGj.png
1 MB, 1106x648
honest fan of coldplay up to MX, and although i dont listen to u2 not even any of their singles attract me.

Anyone who actually doesnt like at least 1 of their first four album is just a memer
>>
Coldplay. Fuck u2
>>
U2 because they were more influential
>>
colplay, because at least they know better and just stick to producing vapid music for the masses.
U2 were an irish band, that became an hollywood band and fucking Bono which cleans his ass with money still has the need to be all political. What a fucking hypocrite.
>>
Parachutes, A Rush Of Blood, and VLV are all 5/10s. The rest are all worse.

Meanwhile, War and The Joshua Tree are 7/10s with Achtung and The Unforgettable Fire close behind at 6/10s.
>>
>>63241598
Fuck off Scaruffi
>>
At least U2 rocks and sounds different once in a while.
>>
Prefer Coldplay, but both started well and declined after about 10 years. Not a fan of what either are doing at the moment.
>>
>>63240586
U2 because sunday bloody sunday is amazing and every coldplay song I've ever heard makes me want to kill myself.
>>
>>63242784
Idk, U2 from roughly their inception in '76 to '01 were reasonably solid imo. But yeah can't stand much they've done since.
>>
>>63240586
U2 by a wide margin.
>>
>>63240586

Coldplay: a couple of decent+ albums (Parachutes, Viva la Vida), another barely decent one (A Rush of Blood), and a couple more that are mediocre but not terrible.

U2: a lot of good but not great albums (basically everything until Achtung Baby), another 2 decent albums (Zooropa and Pop) and a lot of shit later in career.

No contest, really, and I don't even like U2 that much, as you can see.
>>
I don't mind either band, but idk how anyone can seriously say coldplay over U2
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.