[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MC Vagina Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: mcVagina.jpg (62 KB, 480x312) Image search: [Google]
mcVagina.jpg
62 KB, 480x312
That guy who made the song about wanting to see people's genitals is now making 'serious' music,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ5UsXXmnb4

what does everyone think?
>>
>>63240279
No one remembers MC Vagina?
>>
literally sun kil moon
>>
i havent listened to it but good for him, he got well enough known from his joke music to get onto an actual television show and made money to make music. thats pretty cool imho
>>
>>63240876
this is a good thing btw

I'm just pleased he made the right decision as a white joke rapper and didn't try to become a serious rapping joke a la Lil Dicky
>>
>>63240279
The pioneer of meme rap
>>
I like him, but this song is p. fucking generic tbqhw
>>
>>63240969
that's why it's so sad to see him riding trends now.
>>
fucking hell it's like listening to a nikon advert
>>
pretty generic indie, it doesn't sound bad though
>>
>>63240279
id on shirt
>>
>>63240279
>>Thanks for all of the supportive, heart warming comments, friends. Please share the video if you dig it, Normal Guy Records is pretty much me and my laptop so any help getting the word out would be deeply appreciated. Much gratitude, Jon

>just me and my laptop
>able to produce an extremely high quality music video with all the marking of being a professional production

Anyone else annoyed by indie artists who pretend to be way smaller than they are? I know this guy started out as just a regular schmuck that made dumb YouTube videos in his spare time 7 years ago, but he's got a reoccurring role in a network sitcom now and has appeared in a few movies. It's not just 'him and his laptop'.
>>
>>63240876
except minus the pseudo-charm and songwriting skills.
unremarkable saccharine shit.
>>
>>63241882
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSR3h1wUoS8

dont ya look silly now
>>
File: fart.png (10 KB, 961x536) Image search: [Google]
fart.png
10 KB, 961x536
pretty good i guess but really standard
>>
>>63240969
Lou Monte was the OG at that.
Weird Al was doin this before this guy was born.
>>
>>63241882
hes just a bag of meat like you are
youd hate him if he had an ego
hed be a white kanye
>>
Sure he's talented I guess but it makes me drowsy.

But Adele is the same and she has #1 albums so who knows.
>>
Anybody remember OK Go?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTAAsCNK7RA
>>
>>63240279
Lol this is so fr*cken epic. i got huge chills when da vikings came out from the dirt?
>>
>>63240279
went from moderately funny joke song youtube guy, to typical generic shovelware indie
>>
>>63243270
>shovelware
>>>/v/ and stay there
>>
>>63243286
Help me out with the word, what would be more fitting for this topic?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.