[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name a worse year for music within this decade aside from 2016.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
Name a worse year for music within this decade aside from 2016.

>protip: u can't
>>
>that lower half
How is that possible?
>>
>>63231400

squatz n oatz
>>
>>63231400
chun-li genes
>>
>>63231378
Oh I get it. You really want us to talk about that picture and only included a thin reference to music to have a small protection against mod action. Well let me tell you something buddy. /mu/ is too smart for that.
>>
but it's feel like we're together
>>
>>63231378
what the fuck hahaahaha that photoshop
>>
>>63231378
let me just point out that you're fucking stupid OP, regardless if this is a bait-thread or not
>>
>>63231422
You've revealed my hand.

Am I the only one that thinks this year is absolutely boring for music releases?

>inb4 Blackstar
>>
eugh
delete this picture
>>
>>63231456
actually not
>>
>>63231422
finally someone with the bravery to speak up!!
XDDDDDDDD
>>
>>63231472
if you dont realize it by the fact how blurry the background is around the ass you are retarded
okay
>>
There's no such thing as a bad year for music, only shitty, retarded listeners who haven't actually listened to any significant amount of music from a certain year.

Maybe music wouldn't be "shitty" if you supported more modern artists, huh shithead?
>>
>>63231472
look at the bottom of her ass cheek lmao
>>
>>63231464
>Am I the only one that thinks this year is absolutely boring for music releases?
Every single year is a great year for musical releases. All depends on what you listen to.
>>
>>63231488
The only notable releases have been Blackstar and UU, and both pale in comparison to the wealth of releases from last year.
>>
>>63231378

prove me wrong
>>
>>63231610
So you only listen to music if other people are talking about it?

There have been a wealth of releases THIS YEAR, you fucking dipshit

https://rateyourmusic.com/customchart?year=2016

And we're barely three months in

PEOPLE ARE SAYING THIS YEAR IS BAD FOR MUSIC THREE MONTHS IN

Do you people enjoy being retarded? Like, actually enjoy the bliss of acting like a lobotomy patient?
>>
>>63231556
Can you rec me some stuff?
>>
MUSIC IS GAY

TALK ABOUT BUTTS
>>
>>63231672
Here's some recent 2016 stuff I enjoyed
>Simone Kermes - Love
>Masami Akita & Eiko Ishibashi - Kouen Kyoudai 公園兄弟
>Matt Elliott - The Calm Before
>zeitkratzer + Keiji Haino - Aus den sieben Tagen
>Philharmonia Orchestra / Paavo Järvi / Steven Isserlis - Cello Concertos
>>
>>63231661
Check this out.

http://www.albumoftheyear.org/ratings/6-highest-rated/2016/1
>best album receives an 84 from all reviews between Jan-March 2016

http://www.albumoftheyear.org/ratings/6-highest-rated/2015/1
>TPAB
>Vulnicura
>I Love You, Honeybear
>No Cities to Love
>Complicated Game
>albums from Jan-March 2015 with better reception than this year's best release

There's a much lower rate of high quality stuff being released this year so far.
>>
>>63231783
>he actually gives a shit about metacritic / reviews other than to see what people are talking about (which is usually far less than underrated good music, and even LESS than the amount of bad / decent music actually released)

albumoftheyear.org, the number 1 authority on what makes high quality music, for fuck's sake
>>
>>63231863
What metric do you use that's so much better? A bunch of fat basement dwellers that only listen to metal?
>>
File: 1455956623050.png (201 KB, 354x367) Image search: [Google]
1455956623050.png
201 KB, 354x367
>>63231472
her ass is blurry retard
>>
>>63231997
https://rateyourmusic.com/customchart?year=2016&genre_include=0&genres=metal
>>
>>63231661
It's all shit. Music hasnt been good since 1989
>>
>>63231997
Why are you so reliant on the opinions of others that you project that reliance onto everone else?
>>
>>63232181
I don't rely on others' opinions, but it takes far less time to find likeable tunes from albums that have lots of reviews. I don't like how Blackstar is the most popular album on this board because of how mediocre it seems to me. There should be better albums released to top it because of how weak it is. Same goes for UU.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.