[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name my band /mu/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: namemyband.jpg (142 KB, 1024x767) Image search: [Google]
namemyband.jpg
142 KB, 1024x767
Name my band /mu/
>>
Is that the touring organ guy?
>>
Denim thunder
>>
piddle bandits

Bewitched Desolation
>>
2tokens
>>
>>63224826
i dont know why i laughed but thats great.
>>
>>63224808
Th outsiders + black guy
>>
One Person
>>
guy to the far left looks like dylan klebbold lmfao
>>
>>63224808
The Black guy and the guy on the far right are the only good looking ones.
>>
the brad sucides
they seem normie but its actually just an ironic image theyve made andtheir actually really sad emo band and have suicide pact that they fulfill at the first and last show, making them one of the most legendary emo bands in existence, but most of their audience are lost on the irony and consist of normie fags who never see it coming despite the band name and the fact that they are marketed as a band who are gonna kill themselves on stage because everyone thinks its just a joke lol.
their music is edm infused emo of sublime quality so that to normalfags it sounds like cool edm music to get fucked up 2 but actually their is some really decent music going on under the ironic charade
>>
Hitlerjugend & Co
>>
dude at the back looks left out lol is that you op
>>
Black Guy & The Hipsters
>>
Anons
>>
the terrible people
>>
>>63224808
The outsiders
>>
Boyz2faggots
>>
>>63224808
Gay men
>>
>>63225400
based
>>
The Quick Repliers
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.