[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How common is hooking up at concerts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6
File: hgg.jpg (93 KB, 970x728) Image search: [Google]
hgg.jpg
93 KB, 970x728
Does it depend on the genre? I've heard that Dubstep/electronic music has the most amount of people that do that, but I'm more into rock/metal.

No, I doubt I'd ever get the opportunity, but I like the idea of it when I go to concerts alone.
>>
its not common between total strangers, unless you're very attractive.
>>
Youll hook you anywhere if you know how to talk to a girl and arent a social autist
>>
I got laid after a Skinny Puppy concert by a gal I met at the show. And I went to that show alone.
>>
>>63222563
>I'm more into ... metal
>if you ... arent a social autist

wasting your time
>>
Ive never hooked up at concert before, but one time at a festival this chick walked up to me, caressed my face, gave me a beer, laughed and said "you're cute" then she snorted a bump of molly off her thumb and ran up to some chad and started making out with him. and then ended up on his shoulders for the rest of the night.
>>
>>63222586
>Skinny Puppy
how fat and insecure was she?
[spoiler]how fat and insecure are you?[/spoiler]
>>
I've never hooked up at a concert. I mostly go to metal concerts though, and I'm not really into sweaty dudes
>>
>>63222554
I'm 19 and I've been told I'm pretty attractive by a handful of both guys/girls at college and the women I've dated. Never been told "hot" but handsome, very cute, etc.

>>63222563
I can socialize just fine at concerts. Only issue is I almost never see girls on their own at concerts (Can't really blame them from some of the venues I've been at)
>>
>>63222554
Wrong

>>63222563
>>63222575
This.

Anon, i went from being a wet blanket in high school to a pussy slayer just by wearing a denim jacket and having a beer to take the edge off. Truth is rockers are the biggest autismos of all, and indie qts alike.
>>
>>63222597
Lmao KEKED
>>
>>63222598
Actually she was fine as fuck.
>>
Got laid each day of coachella. You just gotta pick the right ladies. Festivals are super easy for hooking up. I have yet to attempt it at an a show though. I'm probably really into whoever I'm seeing to be on the prowl for the pus.
>>
File: 1410114074656.jpg (33 KB, 500x560) Image search: [Google]
1410114074656.jpg
33 KB, 500x560
>electronic music
reeeeeee
EDM shit yes
no one is getting laid at a opn concert
>>
>>63222533
A few years ago I hooked up with this girl at a festival, we've seen each other at university a couple of times, but we never spoke. We somehow ended up being next to each other at a show, we were both alone, I asked her if she wants to sit on my neck so that she could see the band better, and what do you know, a few hours later I was banging her on a tree trunk at a hidden corner of the festival

It was all fun and games till I fell in love with her a couple of days (and fucks) after, not knowing that she will soon move to Belgium
>>
>>63222672

Maybe not where you live. A woman made out with me at his show in LA. In bigger cities people go to shows just to go, because it's their thing.
>>
>>63222686
:(
>>
>>63222686
>implying you know what love is
>>
File: 1444063945202.jpg (67 KB, 500x687) Image search: [Google]
1444063945202.jpg
67 KB, 500x687
Saw Flosstradamus in nyc (not my idea) and basically every girl was skimpily clad.

The question is whether you want to go watch a shitty artist perform in the hopes of possibly hooking up.
>>
>>63222747

That's what pregaming is for
>>
>>63222717
Well, this happened almost three years ago now, and I still couldn't totally get over her, even though I had three girlfriends since - every girl I meet, she's the golden standard to which I compare them.
>>
>>63222703
you're probably right but then again L.A. is the n*mie capitol of the world where everyone is beautiful and fucks strangers all the time
>>
>>63222763

Holy shit you've never been to new york then
>>
>>63222621
At least he got a beer out of it.
>>
So, what do you just walk up to them and talk? Assume I'm a turbo autist.
>>
>>63222900
depends. if its talking level music, yes just go up and talk to them. if its an edm concert go closer to the front, slut field, and dance with them. theyre all high on molly anyway.
>>
>>63222900
Wear a denim jacket
Drink a beer
Don't breathe on her first
>>
>63222757
Why not save your money and go see an artist that interests you and find a girl who shares that interest?
>>
>>63222935
this

most girls who fuck random dudes at concerts are probably whores anyway, probably not worth it. Unless its a festival and youre high as balls but even then....
>>
>>63222533

Almost. Made out with a super hot asian girl at a Dinosaur Jr. show. My friends that were there with me are super awkward though, and just wanted to go home after the show. I really wanted to fuck that asian.
>>
Some qt hipster chick was grinding on me at a Swans concert, but we didn't hook up
>>
>>63223073
>tfw no asian dinosaur jrfu

I know these feels m8
>>
>>63222533
It's very possible. Almost easy. You just have to have some mojo, swag, whatever you want to call it. I've hooked up at almost every concert I've been to that I went to single. AMA
>>
>>63222672
>reeeeeee

Fuck off back to r9k faggit.
>>
>>63223174
What's the first thing you say to them?
>>
>>63223268
ayy bb, wan sum fuk?

Or just be zyzz and insult them then make out with them.
>>
>tfw seeing Jeff Rosenstock tomorrow night
What are the chances of any qts wanting to hook up?
>>
>>63223268
The first thing I say to them? Usually hi, followed by something relevant. Depends on the situation. >Hey, I saw you sitting over here alone..
>Hey, how do you like the music?
>Hey, wanna dance?
many factors play into the first line. It doesn't matter too much what you say as long as you say it with confidence and it isn't too retarded.
>>
do people even talk much at concerts? There are mostly venues around where I live so its usually crammed
>>
>>63223326
depends on your beta cuck levels
>>
>>63223373
Not beta, but fear of rejection and scared to make the first move
>>
you should be going there for the music you faggot.
People like you are the reason people never go alone.
>>
>>63223447
This. Never been to a concert to hook up with anyone. I've seen a lot of chicks who look like they don't even care about the music though.
>>
>>63223447
>l-leave m'ladies alone
>>
>>63223494
fuck you
festival hookup culture is everything that is wrong with our generation
god damn
I just want to trip my dick off and watch Pretty Lights without seeing people re-enacting the walking dead trying to eat each others' faces off
>>
I've had girls come on to me at concerts/festivals and shut them down
because I can hook up anywhere, I didn't pay 150 bucks and drive 9 hours to get herpes from some festival slut, god damn
>>
>>63223425
What's the worst that could happen?
>>
>>63222717
>implying it's a special feeling which only you can feel
>>
>>63223618
go back to tumblr you faggot.
>>
>>63223182
Shut the fuck up you mincy little bitch. I'll post whatever memes or language I want, you can sit in the corner and bitch about it but no one else fucking cares. Go McFucking kill yourself, you low-functioning autist.
>>
>>63223739
>being a memer

Where did the big black man touch you anon?
>>
When I'm on metal concerts, I mostly get in contact with the girls at the bar. Girls who do sell beer friday nights till 3am normally don't have boyfriends. They are fine and kindly.
When I'm at Jazz or Funk festivals I standartly don't have much contact to other people.
On hippie festivals I really don't give a fuck at all. Half naked girls dancing in front of the stage and on camping ground are too good to deny.
Call me whatever you want.
>>
File: wsOFeau.gif (438 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
wsOFeau.gif
438 KB, 500x376
>>63223618
>festival hookup culture is everything that is wrong with our generation
>>
>make out with big tittie mexican girl at an ILoveMakonnen concert
I've never felt more like a normie
>>
>>63223618
>uses drugs in public
>gets mad at people for kissing
>>
>>63222627
Where do you hook up though? I always figured you shared tents with other people at festivals?
>>
>>63223920
nigga my drug use was not bothering anyone, the couple on Molly dry-fucking each other in the middle of the closing set was pissing EVERYONE off, don't even try to compare the two
It's not like I was sitting there smoking meth or some shit, Literally, doing acid disturbs no-one unless you're way too fucked up on it
>>
>>63224503
Your drug use was probably bothering your mother
>>
>>63224589
I'm 25 y/o with a college degree, a job, and my own apartment. I think my mother missed that particular festival, so it probably didn't actually bother her at all
>>
>>63222672
>no one is getting laid at a opn concert
Not true
>>
>>63222533
I have hooked up with strangers at metal concerts at three different shows, It's easy when you identify which ones are sluts.
>>
File: 1420224787743.png (322 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1420224787743.png
322 KB, 900x900
>>
>>63222604
>Implying you have ever been to one.
>>
>>63222672
>electronic music is either p4k approved memetronica or commercial edm garbage
when will this meme end, fucking pardners
go to an techno or house club and you can get laid with qts while still listening patrician music
>>
>>63224885
Berghain is pretentious as fuck and none of the djs are talented
>>
>>63224930
""""""""""""""ok""""""""""""""
>>
Can't you just go to concerts because you like music instead of trying to hook up bitches like a normie?
>>
>>63225056
But I am a normie anon
>>
>>63225128
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

get out of my board and go listen to ur crappy EDM (Edonistic Dank Memes)
>>
>>63222533
pathetic thread; you should be embarrassed OP
>>
>>63225218
this
>>
>>63223344
and then what
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.