[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will /mu/ give the boss the respect he deserves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 1962x2997) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 1962x2997
When will /mu/ give the boss the respect he deserves
>>
we are pricks with small dicks
>>
love the boss with all my heart
>>
>tfw he's coming near you but tickets are expensive af
>>
For the past 5 years, unless you consider the Nebraskafags to be disrespectful.
>>
He was the best singer songwriter since Dylan tbqh
>>
bump
>>
>>63220261
/mu/ loves Springsteen, dude.
>>
Seeing him in London this summer, pretty stoked bros
>>
>>63220261
A good 35% of /mu/ loves Springsteen.

>>63220522
You got a problem with Nebraska m8?
>>
>>63220485
I'm seeing him next month. Gonna be hype af.

Bruce gets a decent amount of respect here, it's just not enough people give his music a chance because of his popularity with dads and his (unfair) association with 80s Reagan america
>>
>>63220261
I fucking love Bruce.

His music never fails to cheer you up, unless you know, its Nebraska.
>>
>tfw you got tickets to see him 3 times this summer
>tfw he extends the river tour just so he can come back one month later and finish the tour in your home town
>>
>>63220485
I'm seeing him in a week and a half. Totally worth spending the money.
>>
every time i try to get into him, that shitty fucking sax busts in. sax rock is the god damned pits. do like some of nebraska though.
>>
>>63221917
>not liking Clarence
blasphemy
>>
File: eeer.png (142 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
eeer.png
142 KB, 400x400
>>63221917
>not liking the saxophone
>>
>>63221948
sorry mate. no disrespect, but rocksax is pure gouda.
>>
>>63222000
double trips of truth
>>
Dunno how you can hate this guy. Genius songwriter.

>>63221140
I just got back from his show in Phoenix, anon. It was amazing, especially if you like the River (my personal fave by him) lots of old couples dancing together and ppl tearing up during Thunder Road and Born to Run. Pretty moving lol.
>>
>>63220485
Seeing him in Oakland on Sunday and Seattle in two weeks. I can barely contain myself.
>>
seeing him a week from today
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.