[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Lil Ugly Mane is my big brother >He still lives at home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: uglymane.jpg (382 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
uglymane.jpg
382 KB, 700x700
>Lil Ugly Mane is my big brother
>He still lives at home
>He used to spend all his time playing guitar
>Then he stopped hanging out with people and holed up in his room making rap music
>Parents were disgusted
>He made the song "Send Em 2 That Essence" because my mom threatened to send him to the essence if he didn't get a job

I'm lil ugly mane's lil bro ask me anything
>>
>>63218372
is he autistic?
>>
how does it feel to have a meme as your brother?
>>
>>63218393
He's ok around people, he just isn't very social. He can be extremely moody sometimes.
>>
Did/does he have a heroin problem?
>>
File: 220px-Butcher_the_Weak.jpg (11 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
220px-Butcher_the_Weak.jpg
11 KB, 220x220
Does he listen to devourment? He plays guitar after all.
>>
>>63218372
proof or you're just memeing
>>
>>63218402
It's fine. He's fun to hang out with.
>>
proof
>>
>>63218421
No.

>>63218446
I'm sure he has listened to it at some point.
>>
>>63218454
>>63218488
What proof do you want?
>>
>>63218556
pictures of you with the lad
>>
I want to believe
>>
>>63218556
We want miller family photos you goof
>>
>>63218570
He's in a foul mood right now. After a hard day of playing Diddy Kong Racing on N64 and eating two Lean Cuisines for dinner I think he wants to be left alone. He ate the Lean Cuisine in his room and just left the empties in the hallway out side of his room for my mom to clean up. She yelled at him about it but he just turned up his stereo and she left him alone.
>>
>>63218661
Lmao
Confirmed
>>
>>63218661
surely if you're his brother, you must have SOME proof you can present, otherwise you're just an aut looking to meme
>>
This is actually Lyle Himself
>>
>>63218661
Kek
>>
>>63218661
Wha's his favorite videogame, anon
>>
Show us recording equipment or family photos.
>>
>>63218858
this actually makes sense. the writing style of this post>>63218661 totally reminds me of the way he writes. plus he's never been hesitant to shit-talk himself before
>>
>>63218661
>saves to text document for future pasta use
>>
tell your brother his latest album was hot garbage
>>
>>63219294
He knows
>>
what's your favorite line of his?
>>
>role playing on Thai finger painting board
>people actually believing him
>>
>>63219511

Ugly Mane stay gatted up, armed to the dental
Luccini falling from the clouds and the rain is torrential

We has a Camp Lo CD we listened to a lot.
>>
>>63219594
What's his favorite lean cuisine?
>>
he lives in nyc, in philly when mti was recorded, and is from richmond

nice try tho opie
>>
File: soul-train-smoking-o.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
soul-train-smoking-o.gif
3 MB, 320x240
check em
>>
>>63219294
plen
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.