[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Halsey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Halsey_LA_(2).png (243 KB, 320x503) Image search: [Google]
Halsey_LA_(2).png
243 KB, 320x503
How does /mu/ feel about this broad
>>
Everybody on /mu/ hates her, but I actually like her music. She's sexy as fuck as well
>>
>>63216844
lol
>>
She's shit but I would
>>
shit music but great body
>>
her music is trash but i would so fucking fast
specially since she always looks dirty
>>
File: halsey3.jpg (111 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
halsey3.jpg
111 KB, 853x1280
i think we can reasonably conclude that the general consensus is that her music is garbage but she's fuckable
>>
Americana is one of the worst songs I've ever heard, no exaggeration.
>>
>>63216792
New americana is fucking disgusting, but young god and Control is great
>>
>>63217005
>>63217028
but... would you "fuck" her?
>>
BIGGIE MARIJUANA
CROSLEYS AND NIRVANA
>>
>>63217075
no. She looks like P!nk but uglier.
>>
Somebody find her cover of Juicy, so fucking cringy
>>
I liked Gasoline first time I heard it. Quickly downloaded the album. Listened 2-3 times as a guilty pleasure. I then actively listened to it a few months later and realized it's one of the worst albums I've listened to. It's boring, repetitive, tumblr bullshit.
But yeah, she's fuckable as hell.
>>
>terrible Tumblr-core music
>disgusting liberal skank

would still fuck though
>>
>>63216967
>that dyke hair
>>
>>63218853
if you don't like her hair, you're not going to like almost anything about her
>>
>>63217094
this cannot be real
>>
>>63219019
thats what these faggots think is cool these days, its all fucking cringe
>>
Cannot fucking stand her. It all sounds the same, like pointing out her damage as societies, but saying that society made her that way, girls relate to her in a way that I'm pretty sure they shouldn't becuase that while meaning goes over there head. Regardless, all of the music sounds like the same railing on the same stuff and HER VOICE GRATES ON MY GODDAMN NERVES, I WOULD RATHER LISTEN TO STRAIGHT FEEDBACK
>>
>>63216967
The music is so bad to me it actually makes her less appealing. I would go for a 7 with a good voice and decent songwriting chops over a Halsey-like 10 at any given moment.
>>
>>63219019
I don't think she mentions Crosleys but that song is really annoying
>>
>>63216792
A cute. Shit music tho.
>>63218853
She's supposedly bi, so it makes sense for her to at least try to play both sides once in a while.
>>
I hate her because of how self absorbed she is. She genuinely believes that she is leading this generation. I remember I saw a video of her in concert where she was screaming about how radio stations were too afraid to play the Americana song because of how it would affect society or something.

Her music is shit, and so was the music she had on her youtube channel, and so is her generic indie girl voice, and so is her dumb tumblr idealisms. But her arrogance and percieved self importance are what make me actively dislike her
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.