[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best and worst song from this album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1445382573822.jpg (17 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1445382573822.jpg
17 KB, 500x500
Best and worst song from this album?
>>
>best
None of them
>worst
All of them
>>
>>63210440
all shit
>>
>>63210440
Best:
>1 All lined up
>2 YRP
>3 Yum Yab Killers
Worst:
>1 Hypogirl
>2 Volcano
>>
>best
Helpless Child
>worst
Fan's Lament
>>
>>63210474
Rekt
>>
as someone with shit tas- i mean someone with it as one of their favorites,
>Best
Animus
>Worst (/least memorable)
Fan's Lament
>>
>Helpless Child
>Empathy
>The Sound
>The Final Sacrifice
>Animus
>The Beautiful Days
>All Lined Up
>YRP
>Red Velvet Corridor
>Red Velvet Wound
>I Was A Prisoner In Your Skull
>Yum-Yab Killers
>How They Suffer
>Hypogirl

The rest don't really mean much to me. Some of them explore some cool sounds, but I don't really care for them as songs.
>>
>Best
Animus
Helpless child
The sound
Yum Yab killers
Bloodsection
Volcano
most of them really
>worst
Yrp 2
Fan's Lament
>>
>>63210440
>best
YRP
I Was a Prisoner in Your Skull
I Love You This Much

>worst
Yum Yab Killers
Volcano
Helpless Child
>>
>>63210881
Here's (your) reply.
>>
My favorite is Helpless child. Worst is volcano, i don't know why was that track feautured in the 1st place.
Everything else is amazing.
>>
>Best
Helpless Child
>Worst
Yum-Yab Killers
>>
>>63210915
It's objectively correct and I think you know that.
>>
File: Die Tur Ist Zu.png (396 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Die Tur Ist Zu.png
396 KB, 600x600
>>63210440
Ligeti's Breath / Hilflos Kind is pretty amazing from Die Tür Ist Zu.

The intro blends The Beautiful Days / I Love You This Much and then it leads into Helpless Child. If it weren't for the lesser recording and the german, I'd have considered this the ideal version of Helpless Child. That moody drone from The Beautiful Days with the tape looped blaring alarm signal going off from I Love You This Much, then eventually leading into that cacophonous organ and the chanting vocals until that clears way for Helpless Child.

It's really fucking amazing. I listen to it all the time for the intro alone.
>>
The Final Sacrifice is the best.

Helpless Child is good, but it just doesn't compare to that performance.
>>
>>63211094
>Helpless Child
>Worst

I wanna know what reality you inhabit where that is the worst track on Soundtracks For The Blind. Can you give a half decent explanation for why that would be the worst?
>>
>>63210440
I don't want to sound like an asset but a lot these songs can't really be listened individually it is their combination that makes them enjoyable
>>
Volcano is objectively the best
>>
>>63210474
came here to post this
>>
>>63211145
>The Final Sacrifice is the best.

It's so fucking moody and the recording is amazing, I can't believe it's a live track.

>I follow you down
>To a dirty black room
>Where the air is gone
>>
Best
>Volcano
>How They Suffer
>Animus
Worst
>The Sound
>Hapless Child
>>
>>63212848
It's better than the Swans Are Dead version.

It's honestly one of the top rock performances I've listened to. Gira screaming at the top of his lungs like he did in his early days over this really bleak music.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.