[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Albums that millenials will never understand.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
ITT: Albums that millenials will never understand.
>>
>>63204654
Adam Sandler
>>
al pacino
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGWai0SEpUQ
>>
But that's my favourite of the early trilogy and I'm 23.

Please tell me what I don't get.
>>
>>63204654
Dustin Hoffman
>>
If you're not a millennial and still on 4chan I feel bad for you son
I got 99 problems but a wasted life ain't one
>>
>>63204654
Friendly reminder that if you were born after 1982 and before 2004, you are a millennial.
>>
if you're here and not a millennial there's something wrong with you
if you use millennial as an insult you're retarded
>>
>>63204654
I'm a millennial and I like it you fuck.
>>
Nick Castle
>>
>>63204654
anything that isn't memerap or bleep bloops
>>
>>63204676
You lack the cognitive/emotional maturity and life experience to understand it.
>>
He's a great songwriter, but his godawful singing makes his music intolerable for me. Thankfully there are enough covers of him to go around:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3B0iJQcXmk
>>
>>63204701
It's not an insult. It's just a descriptor. You seem quite insecure.
>>
>>63204709
underage b&
>>
>>63204676
ur a 90s kid lmao!
>>
But I think that album is really good
>>
>>63204747
???
>>
>>63204701
>>63204686

this, holy fuck it makes me sad to think that there are people on here that are like in their 30's

>>63204714
>>63204739
shut up grandpa
>>
>>63204654
you mean "albums that millenials will never be able to recreate"
>>
File: David Bowie - Young Americans.jpg (35 KB, 600x613) Image search: [Google]
David Bowie - Young Americans.jpg
35 KB, 600x613
>>
>>
>>63204714

I won't lie, I haven't live a life as poetic as Leonard,I would say few have.

But not only was he relatively young at the time (wise beyond his years I'll agree on) but most of his songs on his debut are concerned with young love and regret, which I would like to think most people in their 20s can grasp.

Even if there is something I can't related to I take it on board and learn about it/from it, not just for older works like Cohen but just different culture in general.
>>
I disagree.
I would agree if you said "relate to" though
>>
>>63204760
It probably makes the people in their 30s sad that you are here wasting the prime years of your youth away.
>>
>>63204747
>being 18+
>on 4chan
TOP FUCKING KEK
>>
>>63204939
well, depends on how much time you spend on here i guess, i mostly browse mu when i'm bored in class

what's sad to me is atleast my age is somewhat of an excuse for still thinking 4chan's fun

like if you're in your 30's and is in anyway still drawn towards 4chan then i legit think there's something wrong with you
>>
>>63205157

why, there's a lot of fresh content here
>>
>>63205210
yes, but the people are mentally undeveloped and most of the posts are offensive.
>>
>>63204747
i suggest you google what a millennial is before posting again
>>
>>63204939
damn
>>
>>63204690
Fuck you and your logic you bitter old faggot
>>
>>63204654
Am I an asset for liking songs of love and hate more
>>
>>63204701
>>63204760
This has to be bait oh my god. Am I actually talking with childs?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.