[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In the cold arena were you're TRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
In the cold arena were you're TRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPED
>>
TAKE ME TO THE DISANT PAST
I WANT TO GO BAAAAAAAAAAACK
>>
peak moment of the entire album desu
>>
REGRET REGRET
>>
I encourage you all who liked this album to try the debut
>>
>>63204718
Arc is also good

this band is good in general
>>
Oh baby it's alright...
It's alriiight to feeeel like a fat child in a pushchair, old enough to run

Best line on the album
>>
>>63204718
Is it in the archive?
>>
>>63204907
https://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=everything+everything+man+alive+mega

coulda checked yourself mate
>>
>>63204925
gracias mi amigo
>>
GIVE ME THE GUN
GIVE ME THE GUN
GIVE ME THE GUN
GIVE ME THE GUN
>>
>>63204589
Get to heaven or Blast Doors is the best song
>>
I'm going to kill a stranger
so don't you be a stranger
>>
QWERTY FINGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS
>>
AND I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR BOYFRIEND
CAUSE HE WAS LOOKIN AT ME LIKE "WHOAH"
>>
>>63205525
>not No Reptiles
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.