[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pedals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Pedal_FL-Mag.jpg (58 KB, 684x600) Image search: [Google]
Pedal_FL-Mag.jpg
58 KB, 684x600
ITT: we say what pedals we currently have in our rig, what type of music we play and what pedals we want.
I'll start
> Danelectro Spring King, Black Russian Big Muff modded to be a Green, Korg Pitch black Tuner
> Kinda garage punky/rock alt rock
> Want a DD-7 and Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus, maybe a Fender Blender
>>
>>63199300
Don't have any yet, but getting most likely getting a Boss DD-7 and Crowther Hotcake overdrive tomorrow. Then I'll probably buy a shitty chorus and a shitty reverb pedal because /poor/
>>
>>63199300
Do people have any experience with Mooer? Looking at Ensemble King and Shimverb
>>
>>63199743
I run both of these for bass guitar. They're gonna serve you well, I don't really see any need to replace them ever unless I happen upon something that just does a better job across the board.
>>
>>63200512
Bought a lo-fi machine and it was broken out of the box. Wouldn't recommend.
>>
>>63199300
I still don't have any... I bought an amp with effect presets thinking that I would never need to buy a pedal, holy fug how wrong I was.

I was thinking of purchasing some for distorsion and some reverb, but I still not sure about what to buy since I have no Idea where to begin with and there are not a proper music shop where I live. Any recomendation? I mainly play classic rock and jazzy/blues stuff.
>>
>>63200580
If i could test them first though? Will be taking my guitar to the shop tomorrow to mess with some pedals
>>
Looking to get a crybaby from hell wah and digitech whammy dt, i only play solid state amps and dean guitars.
>>
>>63200602
get a spring king if you can find one
>>
>>63199300
>cyclist
>see this thread and think i'm on /n/ and get confused
>realize i'm still on /mu/ and get excited to talk about bikes

well

i still want some shimano spd dual sided pedals for my road bike.

and a looper pedal.
>>
Boss CS-3
Danelectro Pastrami Overdrive
MI Audio Pollyanna Octave
Boss DS-1
Electroharmonix Holy Stain

Buying an Akai Headrush II later today. I'm having trouble figuring out what order to put my pedals in. Obviously I would put the compression sustainer first, but is it better to put the Holy Stain before the distortion/overdrive/octave?
>>
>Ibanez TS9, Boss CS-3, Vox Wah, MXR Phase 90, MXR Carbon Copy, Visual Sound Liquid Chorus, MXR 10 Band EQ

Want to pick up a new wah, probably a Crybaby
>>
MXR Dyna Comp
VL Sparkle Drive
TC Electronic Flashback
Boss DD3
>>
>>63200711
Yeah, I'd pick cry baby over vox any day
>>
>>63200787
The vox was good for what I played it with at the time. Not so much anymore unfortunately.
>>
Drummer here
I'd suck a dick for a DW 5000
>>
>>63201010
I can't get into double pedals ay
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.