[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>1 minute (or longer) skits tacked onto the end of every track
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: MF DOOM - MM..Food.jpg (104 KB, 800x794) Image search: [Google]
MF DOOM - MM..Food.jpg
104 KB, 800x794
>1 minute (or longer) skits tacked onto the end of every track
>6 and a half minutes of pure skits in the middle of the album

Why do people like this?
>>
Because music doesn't have to be serious
>>
>he doesn't skip the skits
>>
The sheer greatness of Rapp Snitch Knishes makes up for it
>>
they dont
>>
Yeah that's the whole object is that it isn't serious. It's a fun lighthearted and densely lyrical album that is perfect for analysis or just vining to. Anything by DOOM is literally God-tier
>>
>>63193176
SIT IN THE COURT AND BE THEIR OWN STAR WITNESS
>>
>>63193192
*vibing
>>
File: 1457292161095.png (212 KB, 489x605) Image search: [Google]
1457292161095.png
212 KB, 489x605
gumbo is fucking beautiful
>mfw listening to it the first time
>>
>>63193104
the nigga makes a whole album about fucking food and you expect it to not be corny? shaking my head.. shame on you nigga
>>
>>63193240
there's a line between corny and way too fucking corny

see:
Discovery -> Random Access Memories
Twin Peaks Season 1 -> Season 2
>>
>>63193104
best DOOM album
>>
>>63193402
Hating on season 2 is such a shitty meme.

There's only one bad thing about the second season.
>>
>>63193219
you make the same face as when you just finished licking an old man's balls?
>>
That's the best part of the tape douche
>>
File: 1437748186681.jpg (5 KB, 112x82) Image search: [Google]
1437748186681.jpg
5 KB, 112x82
>>63193512
pure euphoria
>>
>>63193104
I extracted them into their own files so that they're there when I want to listen to the whole album, and aren't there when I'm in shuffle
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.