[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets all stop arguing for a while and post some musical bromances.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Lets all stop arguing for a while and post some musical bromances.

Morrissey always seemed like a real nice guy. He's humble.
>>
>>63187188
He's an ass I love his music but he's just a huge asshole
>>
>>63187188
don't they hate each other now
>>
>hates immigration and votes UKIP
he's a bit of a cunt OP
>>
>>63190091
wasn't that just part of his >le punk antics though?
>>
He's rather far up his own arse. He recently said he wants to run for mayor of London, mainly because the majority of the city are uppity twats like him.
>>
>>63188255
Mike Joyce deffo hates him. Barely saw a penny of that Smiths money.
>>
File: 1442158716895.gif (2 MB, 331x197) Image search: [Google]
1442158716895.gif
2 MB, 331x197
>>63187188
>Morrissey always seemed like a real nice guy. He's humble.
>>
>>63187188
He's such a pretentious twat what the fuck are you talking about? Johnny Marr's kinda like that too but he gets to be cus A) he's actually really fucking good B) he had to deal with Morrissey's shenanigans C) he was underrated as fuck

Morrissey's just a whiny poetic cunt with an amazing voice, still good in my book but he's really fucking far from humble
>>
>>63190379
Very much prefer his Smiths stuff (songs like First of the Gang to Die are good though), but I just can't look past him as a person. If you knew him personally you wouldn't talk to him.
>>
>>63190178
probably, I enjoy his music quite a lot but he is such an attention seeker with his whole 'I don't believe in love' and other antics
>>
>>63190642
That was part of his shtick back in the day though, wasn't it? Back when the friendzone didn't have a name yet. He was appealing to "the kids", and his older stuff still does.
>>
>>63190637
Exactly, I can barely sit through any of his interviews. Even if he's not talking he always has that smug look on his face
>>
>>63190845
You read anything from his "campaign" to run for London mayor? I mean, say what you will about politicians and self-admiration but damn... you wonder how he didn't poke his nose in sooner.
>>
>>63190953
I haven't read any of it but I can imagine it's pretty snooty. Didn't the Andy Rourke and Mike Joyce try suing him so he moved to the US to get out of it? Either way I can't imagine him as a mayor.

On an side note I think it wouldve been cool if Bez from Happy Mondays had won when he ran for parliament
>>
>a smiths reunion will never ever happen

I don't want a new album but them getting together for a few shows would be really nice
>>
>>63191094
Very much so, and y'know I'm all for animal rights and vegetarianism (the latter isn't for me) but that seems to be the only crutch he stands on. And I believe so; if a mayor can't pay his dues to his old bandmates...

That was the most surreal ballot ever, just scrolling through the candidates and then, Bez... BEZ.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.