[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does he listen to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: HughNeutron.jpg (13 KB, 245x274) Image search: [Google]
HughNeutron.jpg
13 KB, 245x274
what does he listen to?
>>
>talking heads
>can
>DEVO
>new order
>fishmans
>depeche mode
>>
Probably Oasis
>>
ween and captain beefheart
>>
Kendrick Lamar Duckworth
>>
Jimbocore
>>
>>63172414

This Heat, Pere Ubu, Outsiders, Nation of Ulysses, Mars, The Trojans, The Black Dice, Todd Terry, the Germs, Section 25, Althea and Donna, Sexual Harrassment, a-ha, Pere Ubu, Dorothy Ashby, PIL, the Fania All-Stars, the Bar-Kays, the Human League, the Normal, Lou Reed, Scott Walker, Monks, Niagra, Joy Division, Lower 48, the Association, Sun Ra, Scientists, Royal Trux, 10cc, Eric B. and Rakim, Index, Basic Channel, Soulsonic Force, Juan Atkins, David Axelrod, Electric Prunes, Gil! Scott! Heron!, the Slits, Faust, Mantronix, Pharaoh Sanders and the Fire Engines, the Swans, the Soft Cell, the Sonics.
>>
>>63172561
>>63172513
Every single FUCKING time one of these threads come up, there's this one autist who says shit like this, saying the cartoon character OBVIOUSLY listen to good badnds when obviously not, they're fucking retarded this idiot probably listens to fucking Britney Spears and Backstreet Boys think in reality you're giving these characters too much credit and you're doing me wrong, how can you seleep at night knowing that you fuck shit up fuck
>>
>>63172414
The Life of Pi OST
>>
probably tylo be chillin
>>
the BeeGees
>>
Oasis
>>
>>63172648
nigger I've seen EVERY jimmy neutron boy genius episode I know hugh's character and inner psyche like the back of my hand in episode 26 he talked specifically about how much he loves Remain in Light and Tago Mago and how they're superior to his wife's lana del rey garbage. him and carl have an intimate bonding session in one episode set to push th' little daisies by ween. one of my personal favorites btw
>>
fielding recordings
merzbow
clowncore
>>
File: asdasdasf.gif (500 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
asdasdasf.gif
500 KB, 400x224
>>63172648
jim jam jimbo go to bed you fucking pleb youre just jealous that your old man has better taste than you. go eat your fat friends asshole while the spic watches, loser
>>
>>63172649
underrated
>>
>>63172692
lana DEL REY DIDN'T ERVEN EXIST BACK THENN AHHHHHH
>>
>>63172762
How do you know what year the show took place in?
>>
>>63172692
i love the one where sheen starts talking about how much of a power pop aficionado he is but can't even name every mix of Raw Power and their chronological order of release. Of course, Hugh pulls them out of his collection to show off. Truly patrician.
>>
>>63172642
"the" Swans?
>implying
>>
File: In Favor of the Dark Lord.gif (797 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
In Favor of the Dark Lord.gif
797 KB, 500x281
I bet he likes to listen to Gorgoroth and burn churches down.
>>
>>63172810
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6xG4oFny2Pk
Just watch this
>>
>>63172585
kek
>>
File: 1454288461923.png (226 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
1454288461923.png
226 KB, 620x670
>>63172649
>>
The seinfeld theme song on repeat
>>
>>63172648
>Getting this worked up over a cartoon
>>
>>63172648
Autism?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.