[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just marathoned these. which is your favourite? personally i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
just marathoned these.

which is your favourite? personally i like HCTI the best.
>>
>>63155829
Most people would say that
>>
>>63155829
>marathoned all three
hows that tinnitus going?
>>
>>63155877
Cant hear shit... feeling patrician...
>>
hollindagain is up there man
>>
>>63155942
you're one of the good ones.
>>
>>63155942
this
>>
>>63155877
is this some sort of meme?
>>
I love all three but Hollinndagain. Mainly just because of the amazing buildup in the first two tracks.
>>
as an album the one that works better is HCTI by far but i like the atmosphere of hollindagain more, but some of the tracks specially in the second half dont really fit, kinda kills the mood.
there was a time i would say Danse was my favorite album from them, it has great ideas, but the production leaves a lot to wish, but i guess thats kind of the magic of it.
So yeah maybe HCTI is the best, but imo lacks some of the ideas from the 2000-2002 era, which were goat.
anyone who loves these albums should listen the animal crack box, lots of great tracks like Do the Nurse in that album.
>>
>>63156309
nah
not the same guy you were talking to but the first time i listened to danse, in the singin box made me a little bit deaf. STV used to hurt my ears before that.
>>
>>63155829
did you listen to them high? if not you need to do it ASAP, at night, with no lights
>>
>>63156534
i just want someone to listen to them with
>>
HCTI is my 2nd favorite Anco album. Hollindagain is pretty close, though.
>>
File: tfw.png (2 KB, 263x19) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
2 KB, 263x19
>tfw you will never experience early anco live
jdimsa ;_;
>>63156545
lol
i have never showed any of this kind of stuff to any people, i dont know anyone who is THAT into music irl.
just listen to them high as fuck dude, HCTI blew my mind the first time i listened to it high.
dude weed lmao
>>
>>63156594
i know who you are. we need to ac n chill.
>>
>>63156611
who am i
>>
>>63156624
waif.
>>
>>63156661
what is a "waif"?
>>
>>63156669
someone i must ac n "chill" with.
>>
>>63156692
oh
>>
>>63156710
you don't want me to say who you are, so i wont.
>>
>>63156806
im pretty sure im not who you think i am
say my name faggot
>>
>>63157007
ill tell you later.
>>
HCTI>Hollindagain>>>>>>Danse Manatee

Although I am starting to like Danse more and more each time
>>
>>63157532
try it with headphones
>>
>>63157532
listen to it just when you wake up on a nice sunny morning while lookin at the grass, the trees and the leafs
>>
>>63155885
>feeling patrician
>patrician
Or just autistic.
>>
>>63157532
This, but danse is not that bad. I'd put that arrows between HCTI and hollingagain

Throwing a round ball is fantastic piece
>>63155829
HCTI is easily best anco album of all
>>
>>63157596
wew lad
>>
>>63155829
hcti is GOAT
>>
>>63156594
If you catch them on theor current tour theyre playing stuff off of Feels HCTI and STGSTV as well as Painting With. Going to see them May 10th
>>
>>63155829
the ideas on Hollinndagain are the most interesting but they aren't the best executed/fleshed out since it's a live album
Here Comes the Indian is really well executed but overall not quite as interesting (still great though)
Danse is largely mediocre but has a few of their best songs (Meet the Light Child, Lablakely Dress)
so I guess Hollinndagain = HCtI > Danse
really I just wished they released a proper Hollinndagain album with transitions like Campfire Songs and some tracks that were on Animal Crack Box (Pumpkin, Jimmy Raven) and a live version of Meet the Light Child
>>
>>63155885
oh yeah dude anco is ptrish as fuck
>>
>>63157797
I almost cried when they ended with Alvin Row. Perfect ending to a decent concert
>>
>>63155829
HCTI is GOAT
Hollin would be good if it didn't sound like a terrible live recording after forest gospel (I know, it is)
Danse is okay but most of the songs are quite long and don't really go anywhere, which is probably why people hate it
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.