[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can you find genre other than metal with fans so devoted to it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
can you find genre other than metal with fans so devoted to it? we are true outcasts, metal never dies
>>
Tru dat rock on bro \m/
>>
>>63155741
>metal never dies
No, that's 'Ardcore
HARDCORE WILL NEVER DIE, but you will.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEmK_tANfGw
>>
>>63155802
>2016
>computer music from song generator
>>
metal for life niggers
>>
>>63156947
>>
>>63155741
>cringe thread
>>
>>63155741
>>63155751
oh god, time to leave 4chan.
>>
>>63155741
hardcore punk
some subgenres of techno
now fuck off anon some people here are trying to listen to metal without dealing with edgy and retarded metalheads
>>
"metalheads" that share autistic shit like OP's image (or call themselves "metalheads" to begin with) are autists who don't avtually like metal music and think Disturbed is the greatest death metal band of all time

crusties are probably the most devoted music-related subculture
>>
As far as physical music collectors go, metal fans are far and away the most active.
>>
I love metal, yet this thread is making me cringe as hell.
>>
Metal fans have made an impressive job at keeping the genre alive, I'll give you that
>>
>>63155741
b8
>>
As with any sub culture, anyone that heavily identifies with metal as part of their core identity are incredibly cringe worthy. The main difference is metal often deals with edgy material which makes the fans come off even more autistic.

I primarily listen to black metal and not a single person would ever guess that I did in real life.
>>
>>63155741
edgy
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.