[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was this the first RtF album to not have Chick Corea's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: cover_44501019112009.jpg (58 KB, 480x473) Image search: [Google]
cover_44501019112009.jpg
58 KB, 480x473
Why was this the first RtF album to not have Chick Corea's name displayed prominently? Does that mean No Mystery is actually the best one because it's the last one that did have his name before the label decided RtF had enough power on its own to attract buyers?
>>
lol mariokart
>>
yo
>>
blue shell is OP
>>
>>63136069
best RtF album is light as a feather imo
>>
>>63136069
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, OP, but this is the best RtF album.
>>
>>63137726
debatable desu
>>
I've seen this a few times in the bargain crate at a local record store. Is it good? The cover interested me but I have yet to give it a chance
>>
>>63137726
The first album is Chick Corea - Return to Forever

The second is Chick Corea and Return to Forever

The next three are Return to Forever featuring Chick Corea

Romantic Warrior is the first album that doesn't have his name on the front
>>
>>63137799
It depends. I'd say it's worth your time and more than a dollar, but it might not be the easiest to get into if you don't like jazz fusion/prog
>>
>>63137799
if u like balls to the wall jazz fusion/jazz rock your gunna love it...and yeh i think its always so cheap coz they just pressed a ridiculous amount of them so theyre literally everywhere. definitely worth picking up tho
>>
>>63137799
Christgau says it's pompous, dazzling vacuous, and "jazz-rock's answer to Emerson, Lake & Palmer--the worst of both worlds"
>>
>>63137875
>>63137869
Yeah I'm pretty into jazz and prog and I'm open to giving stuff a chance. Guess I'll pick it up if it's there next time I swing by. Thanks guys
>>
Why is Al di Meola so good?
>>
>>63139290
I saw Al last year. Fucking amazing. He also trashed Chic from the stage several times. The bitterness between them is fucking unreal.
>>
>>63139576
They hate each other?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.