[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What music do you play when you have qts in the car? I usually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3873x2572) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3873x2572
What music do you play when you have qts in the car?

I usually just go on apple music and use the radio, since my trap shit is too dangerous
>>
File: 360.jpg (227 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
360.jpg
227 KB, 500x500
>>
>qts
>car
I think you're lost
>>
>>63128884
I don't have women in my car.
In fact I rarely drive anyone.
Last time I drove anyone was when me and my two bro's I was in a play with crammed into my single cab stickshift pickup.
We went last night to buffalo wild wings to watch the UFC fight. Couldn't even go into reverse gear it was so crowded without the dude in the middle lifting his leg into the windshield area.
Luckily it was only about a 3 mile drive.
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
Depends. Rihanna's new album is good. Outlast is fun. Bob Marley is good, so is Daft Punk. Solangé Knowles, Kehlani.. Really just depends on the girl.
>>
>>63129062
>not going to Hooters
Found the faggot
>>
File: 1453553674299.png (6 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1453553674299.png
6 KB, 429x410
>>63129122
There's no hooters in my city man.
Plus I'm not the one that chose where we were going.
>>
>>63129111
Also, M83 is always good
>>
Tom Waits always. Either Rain Dogs, Blood Money, or Bone Machine stuff.
>>
Sufjan Steves
Bon Iver
James Blake
Lately, I've been playing Honne
>>
Tfw in the car with a girl I was talking to and her friends
Tfw put on my hip hop Playlist cause I thought it was safe for normie
>let me run a cube on ya I run the track make em feel like columbine high school
>>
Coldplay, bitches love that chit
>>
>>63128884
I wish I could drive a qt somewhere. What's it like? What do you talk to her about?
>>
>>63131126
Correct, just got driving some friends to school and had a few extra girls in the car, they put in Coldplay when I handed them the aid cord.
>>
I play 4:33 and just listen to her drooling over my patrician Dick
>>
File: Mac_DeMarco_Salad_Days.jpg (65 KB, 608x608) Image search: [Google]
Mac_DeMarco_Salad_Days.jpg
65 KB, 608x608
Mac DeMarco
>>
are you guys faggots or something?
fuck them, play what you like

they'll learn to like it
>>
>>63128884
Anything i like and i guess maybe shell like too. Nothing to extreme or autistic.
>>
>>63136694
This.
>>
>>63128884
I play what I like and if they don't like it then they just need to remember to tuck their heads between their legs when they hit the ground.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.