[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is the only true official velvet underground album. Without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 1080x1065) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 1080x1065
this is the only true official velvet underground album. Without nicos voice or Andy Warhol crap
>>
>SHE'S BUSY SUCKING ON MY DING DONG!

What did he mean by that?
>>
>>63122599
The two ones after that had neither Nico's voice or Warhol's "crap". Why don't they count?
>>
File: 1438485022756.png (166 KB, 768x824) Image search: [Google]
1438485022756.png
166 KB, 768x824
>>63122621
She was giving him a blowjob.
>>
>>63122599
that's why it's shit
>>
Self titled is the perfect mix of the best parts of The Banana album, and Loaded. Making it the best VU album

Prove me wrong
>>
>>63122645
No Cale
>>
>>63122599
Bands can change members and producers anon. This is an accepted practice and happens quite often.
Also, what do you think Warhol contributed musically to their debut?
>>
>>63122717
I think he contributed a load of shit and is a faggot
>>
>>63122742
Right... Well both Lou and John have said that he basically didn't contribute to the album at all and at best he facilitated it's recording, did the cover and promoted the band.
>>
>>63122681
it's a straightforward rock and roll album. It doesn't have the experimentation of banana or the melody of Loaded. I don't get your point.
>>
>>63122681
loaded fucking sucks
>>
>>63123341
I should give it another listen but it was boring.
>>
2nd best VU album behind the banana album.
Sister Ray and Lady Godiva are god tier but the other songs are mostly meh.
>>
>>63124895
Sister Ray is the only song on the album I don't like.
>>
>>63125669
pleb spotted

>>63124895
i heard her call my name and the title track are just as good as lady godiva ur buggin wlwh is best vu
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.