[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: the superior album
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 400x400
ITT: the superior album
>>
File: folder.jpg (363 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
363 KB, 1500x1500
GOAT
>>
>>63119588
You start OP! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
>>
>>63119723
>implying Being There isn't the GOAT wilco album
>>
>>
>>63119748
HAHAHAH, OP YOU DOG YOU!
>>
>>63119748
>>63119723
Summerteeth.
>>
>>63119785
Summerteeth or Wilco the Album are the two best Wilco albums by FAR

i cant imagine preferring Being There to like, most of their discography. OP's just a pleb I guess
>>
>>63119785
Summerteeth is probably the runner up. Definitrly an amazing album. A ghost is born has a place up there too.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 575x672) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 575x672
>>63119808
>wilco the album
>>
All of you tryhards pretending you don't like YFH, it's ok to like things that are popular you guys
>>
>>63119850
what's wrong with it? it's got all of the god-tier production of A Ghost is Born or the Whole Love without taking itself crazy seriously

Do you think there is a better Cline-era Wilco album?
>>
>>63119908
Just cause it isn't their best doesn't mean we don't like it. I'm sure it's in most wilco fans top 5 if not their top 3
>>
>>63119930
Star Wars is the best Cline era album.
>>
>>63119908
it's okay to listen to more of their discography than their most popular album, and have opinions about those ones too.

actually, you come off like a retard. if you think YFH is sooo good, why are you confused when people feel that way about other albums made by the exact same band? you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>63119954
Also in regards to what's wrong with Wilco the album, I'm not really big on the writing on it. It feels really streamlined in comparison to their others. Whole Love has the same problem. I think that was because it was pretty much just Jeff Tweedy the band with some kickass session musicians at the time outside of their bassist obviously.
>>
>>63119965
Anon, it's ok, we all like YFH, you don't have to pretend anymore, we're here for you
>>
>>63120013
did you even read what i said?
>>
>>63120048
Don't worry about him anon. Shitposters can't read
>>
>>63120048
yah, i read a man struggling with his real feelings, but i saw through to a loving heart anon, one that longed to hold YFH
>>
>>63120156
What I'm seeing is a man so pretentious that he has to discredit the opinions of others just to try and convince them that his is better than anyone else's.
>>
File: F# A#(1998).jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
F# A#(1998).jpg
39 KB, 500x500
>>
Closer

/thread
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.