[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this board full of black people? there's literally no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
is this board full of black people? there's literally no other explanation for all the kanye threads and love

i even hear people say things like "he took an L" - those are things black people say online.

look, i dont have a problem with it - all the black people here are a nice counterweight to /pol/ - unless /pol/ is black people shitposting ironically, but i think not.

anyway - black people used to play instruments, but now that they just have shitty wordsmithing mixed with remixed beats from motown days. shits terrible. and thats how we get kanye

i remember when white hipster predominated here and post about NMH or grimes, and talked about how to incorporate trombones unironically into their shitty quasi folk ironic music.

but its all gone now. just black people and their hippity hop
>>
holy shit nigger you really don't expect me to read that do you?

check em
>>
It's not black people it's the underage/teenagers/redditors.

I thought I was a newfag for being born in 1995 but no, these kids who were born in 2000 and make Kanye threads are embarrassing. like what the fuck
>>
test
>>
Can we not go one fucking hour without a shitty racebait thread?
>>
>>63116032
pretty sure Kanye is for white kids more than blacks
>>
kanye west is white people music
>>
>people don't think producing takes effort

If you watch the stones throw doc there's a part where the give a jazz legend a madlib jazz CD and the guy says madlib has been playing jazz his whole life because the sonic mastery was not something an amateur could do. They he gets shocked when he finds out that madlib has never touched a jazz instrument.
>>
White kids pretend to be black all the time.
>>
>>63116032
Kanye West has far more white fans then black ones.
>>
>literally no other explanation as to why unenlightened music fans would like him so much

all in all, this is not a good album.
>>
>>63117774
Came here to post this
>>
File: 8763.png (136 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
8763.png
136 KB, 250x250
A year ago I would have thought this thread was b8
>>
>>63116032
white people have moved onto hip-hop, I see the whitest people going around campus with J Cole and Kendrick t-shirts/sweatshirts

because pitchfork moved into pandering towards people who like hip-hop, the board moved there too. the people who like kanye and kendrick are the whitest people alive and I have some real doubt about whether you can get whiter than the average user on KTT or hhh
>>
File: oNxI4ku.jpg (31 KB, 618x451) Image search: [Google]
oNxI4ku.jpg
31 KB, 618x451
>>63116032
you are not helping your cause
kanye4life
>>
I JUST WANNA FEEL LIBERATED III-IIIiii-iii
>>
>>63117349
this is the price we pay for letting /v/ into our board
>>
>40 year old sack of shit /pol/tard can't understand younger generations
>tried to stay current by hanging out on an anime forum

Kek fucking loser
>>
>>63116110
>1995

fucking millennial shitrag
>>
Are you not a college student?
>>
File: Picardia Fam.jpg (81 KB, 600x446) Image search: [Google]
Picardia Fam.jpg
81 KB, 600x446
>>63117843
/thread
>>
>>63117778
Prove it then

>>63117774
How do you pretend to be anything?
>Oh you're pretending to be white
Come on now.
>>
>>63117349

getting raided by /pol/shits. As bad as the mods can be, at least they're cleaning things up somewhat
>>
you'll like kanye eventually, i know the best bands, i dig that deep dark electronica, i can fuck with Swans or Yes, all damned day, and Kanye stands up their with the best of them. Which is evident in the samples he uses. His music is tapestry of the finest music sonically woven in a manner that enchances and honors the original pieces.
>>
>>63118242
wtf are you talking abt. he ruined swans song by can
>>
File: 1296403397509.png (324 KB, 444x522) Image search: [Google]
1296403397509.png
324 KB, 444x522
>>63116032
For this weak bait OP, take the L.
>>
File: I-IT'S JUST PITCHFORK, GUYS.png (737 KB, 660x1300) Image search: [Google]
I-IT'S JUST PITCHFORK, GUYS.png
737 KB, 660x1300
>>63117843
>>
File: hiphopheads.png (56 KB, 896x949) Image search: [Google]
hiphopheads.png
56 KB, 896x949
It could always be worse
>>
>>63118947

this is gonna be /mu/ in like two years.
>>
>>63116032
Nope. Let me explain it:
Kanye is a meme.
This board is full of memers.
So it's obvious people here are posting about Kanye.
>>
what does taking the L mean besides riding a train?
>>
>>63119394
the l line idk
>>
>>63119394
Taking the loss
>>
>>63116032
all kanye fans are white/non black fuccbois in meme clothes

how do you not know this by now.

kanye lost his black card a long time ago.
black people do not even like him THAT much anymore.

it's mainly white suburbanites using nigga speak on the internet riding kanyes dick.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.