[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of these so you like? >1-2 acceptable levels of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1457277689300.jpg (1 MB, 1205x1330) Image search: [Google]
1457277689300.jpg
1 MB, 1205x1330
How many of these so you like?

>1-2
acceptable levels of pleb tendancies
>3-4
moderately pleb
>5-6
pretty fucking pleb
>7-8
you're a massive pleb and a faggot with no taste whatsoever
>9+
just go back to posting on r/music
>>
r/music can't be worse than /mu/ can it?
>>
just Kid A
>>
>>63109733

I kinda like most of them, but I'm far from being a fan.
I still have patrician taste, no matter what.
>>
I like 8

TPAB
Lateralus
Nevermind
Led Zeppelin IV
Kid A
Demon Days
Foo Fighters
DSOTM

But I'm pretty sure TPAB and Kid A being on this chart is b8
>>
>>63109733
>how much do you care
>at all
please vacate the premises immediately
>>
>>63109733
>5
feels good man
>can't like popular music as well as 2deep5u musique
>>
>tpab
>>
>>63109733
Why do people keep telling me to go to reddit?
I never been there!
>>
>TPAB
7/10
>Lateralus
9/10
>Beatles greatest hits
lol greatest hits
>Queen
idk
>Nevermind
4/10
>Led Zep 4
I can't give a fair rating for this. It's better than i would want to give it, since i never want to hear the first 2 tracks on this thing ever again. But Stairway and Levee are fucking immortal.
>Kid A
10/10, contender for my favorite album of all time
>Demon Days
5/10 based on how i remember it, but this one is probably due for a revisit
>Black Album
similar opinions as Led Zeppelin 4. Enter Sandman = no. never again.
>Slim Shady LP
3/10, this thing has aged like ass
>Rush of Blood to the Head
lolno
>American Idiot
0/10
>Blink 182
can't fairly rate children's music
>Foo Fighters
uhh i've never heard that whole thing. Big Me is a solid track though.
>DSOTM
8/10
>Childish Gambino
probably 5 or 6/10. i know i listened to this at one point but i don't remember much about it beyond thinking that it was a lousy attempt at being conceptual and experimental
>>
>>63109733
You should probably commit suicide.
>>
I like zero of these
>>
>>63110229
this one
>>
>>63109733
I like Foo Fighters' self titled. In fact their first three albums aren't that bad but after Colour and the Shape, Dave stops "trying" (TINLTL is alright driving/chill out album though but nothing groundbreaking) and I think the obnoxious fellating by fans ever since has resulted in a lot of negative stigma being wrongly attached to their earlier efforts.

Going further, I don't think there is anything wrong with liking anything/everything from this chart, only that it's incredibly boring if this chart in itself is the extent of your musical tastes (stopping at "the greatest hits" implies a lack of interest and/or shallow interest in the medium as a whole, any dedicated music fan should, no matter how lazily, be pursing some kind of "new" sound at some point instead of relying soley on popular consensus to spoon feed them, not to mention that many of these albums are considered "lesser works" in the scheme of things, either because they aren't regarded as being truly representative of the band's capabilities (i.e. Nirvana with Nevermind or Pink Floyd's DSOTM) or are, in themselves, derivative works that simplify pre-existing musical concepts for a mainstream audience (i.e. Coldplay/Tool/Radiohead)

I should point out, I don't dislike Kid A either but it is basically "best of Warp Records"
>>
>>63110561
this will shanty the roundabouts in the next cringe thread
>>
DSOTM
>>
>TPAB
Lol if ur gonna fish use more subtle bait.
>>
>>63109733
TPAB, DSOTM and Demon Days are the only ones I like
Kid A is eh
The rest doesn't appeal to me.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 245x250
>>63109733
>Putting TPAB on the same list as Enema of the State
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.