[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you imitate the the singers voice when you sing a song /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1456184713230.png (9 KB, 670x543) Image search: [Google]
1456184713230.png
9 KB, 670x543
Do you imitate the the singers voice when you sing a song /mu/?

Be honest.
>>
Oh fuck yes
>>
yep
i should stop
i cant do avey tare
>>
>>63104126
I find it hard not to.
>>
>>63104126
Yes.

I notice this the most with Modest Mouse...
>>
I sing like Portishead with my penis tucked in
>>
Yes

Unabashedly
>>
>>63104126
Billy Corgan's voice is so much fun to imitate.
>>
to the point of sounding faggy
>>
It really depends on the artist. The more distinct the voice the higher the chance I'll imitate them
>>
I try my hardest
>>
>>63104126
yes, most of the time.
sometimes i'll try to sing the whole song in a really high voice or a really deep voice too though, for shits n gigs.
>>
>>63104347
Mostly this
>>63104175
This is also pretty true subsequently.

It also depends how much of the song is within my range, which admittedly is slightly limited as I can't hit very high notes.
I'm a Bass-baritone.
Johnny Cash is probably the easiest as a result.
>>
>>63104148
FOR REVEREND GREEEEE- *cough* *cough*
>>
>>63104126
always
>>
shit uthe fuck up you dweebazoid LOL!

i do sing like thhe singer when i sing along but i always end up sounding like shit
>>
File: weirdal_photo_02.jpg (72 KB, 600x779) Image search: [Google]
weirdal_photo_02.jpg
72 KB, 600x779
I believe it's genetic. My whole family (3 professional musicians and then there's me) does it.
>>
>>63104126
>26 [Reply]▶>>63104668
>Do you imitate the the singers voice when you sing a s
>>63104126
>>63104126
yes
you shuold hear me sing circa survive
>>
this question is actually gr8 be normies don't do this and mostly are terrible
>>
File: violentfemmes-306-1363701551.jpg (127 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
violentfemmes-306-1363701551.jpg
127 KB, 306x306
>>
I used to. Took me many years to find my own voice.
>>
Only when I'm listening to Eazy-E, as my voice is already pretty similar to his.
>>
i do this mostly when listening to bruce springsteen or city and colour
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.