[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's a "pleb that thinks 420 is the best track
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: floral shop.jpg (63 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
floral shop.jpg
63 KB, 550x550
>It's a "pleb that thinks 420 is the best track on this album" thread

I GOT NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWS FOR YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU
>>
you must be ON 420 to think anything in that album is worth listening to
>>
>>63101983
I bet you thought that was real clever
>>
>>63101983
fuck u the album was good but 420 was defs not the best song on the album
>>
>>63101983
lmao
>>
>>63101963
yeah library is the best track on that album
>>
File: cover.jpg (219 KB, 748x720) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
219 KB, 748x720
>>63101963
honestly I think that this unreleased song is better
http://picosong.com/AscV
>>
>this
>an album
>>
Vaporwave makes me incredibly uncomfortable.
>>
>>63103159
it is my essence
>>
>>63103159
that's the point
>>
https://waifusquadrecords.bandcamp.com/album/360

What the fuck is this shit homie? Where da high hats at?
>>
>>63103159
>>63103206
It reminds you that you live in a dystopian cyberpunk reality with a veneer of slice-of-life happiness™.
>>
File: fix.png (52 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
fix.png
52 KB, 720x720
420 is the best because it has the best use of vocals, and is honestly one of the best vaporwave songs in general because of it's use of vocals.

There are barely any good vaporwave songs that aren't future funk that take advantage of vocals to make something unique/original.
>>
>>63103159
it reminds you that soundcloud artists literally upload shit and call it "a cutting-edge new genre"
>>
desu Blank Banshee 0 is the only vaporwave album I've been able to enjoy in it's entirety, excluding future funk of course.
>>
is /mu/ hardvapor or softvapor?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.