[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you bad at talking to women /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7
File: asdf.jpg (54 KB, 720x478) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
54 KB, 720x478
Are you bad at talking to women /mu/?
>>
not even a little bit, but i like a lot of the albums there and i wear mostly black
>>
no? especially super attractive women. I will never have a chance with them so that takes any nervousness out of the question
>>
this is the worst charst ive seen in a while
>>
>>63090616
same lol
>>
File: Thedamnedblackalbum.jpg (44 KB, 350x364) Image search: [Google]
Thedamnedblackalbum.jpg
44 KB, 350x364
i don't talk to them often enough to know
>>
I talk at them like I talk at any human.
But they make it difficult for me to impose my superior opinions upon them sometimes because they are always swooning.
>>
I haven't talked to a girl in years.
>>
File: R-727279-1438287405-8957.jpeg.jpg (109 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
R-727279-1438287405-8957.jpeg.jpg
109 KB, 600x600
I'm bad at holding a conversation with most people regardless of gender.
>>
Joy Division is tumblr-girl essential though
>>
>>63090593
nope, I have no problem with striking up and keeping the conversation going, although after a while it just becomes extremely boring, so I find myself less and less interested. Although it's the same for me when talking to anyone else, not just women. I really wish I could remain interested and concentrated in anything for more than 10 minutes.
>>
>>63090593
yeah but i can give them money for sex aint a ho that doesnt understand $$$
as for colours black is nice =)
>>
Depends how drunk I am usually
>>
I can talk to ppl np. but when I have really nothing in common with you especially girls. I get bored and then end up acting weird because I have no clue how to handle that situation. I'm not cute/avg looking enough for the girl that she overlooks that.
I always get the "sry anon we don't much chemistry "
Last girl I dated was 7 yrs older than me. and thats because I met her at the record store
she was a huge big star fan
>>
>>63090593
death grips is mainstream now bro. remove it from this pic
>>
File: kentridge-complainta.jpg (23 KB, 376x279) Image search: [Google]
kentridge-complainta.jpg
23 KB, 376x279
In regards to pursuing a romantic interest, yes. Otherwise, no.
>tfw it's the current year and I'm still /memechrome/
Did I mention that I'm a nineteen year old virgin?
>>
i usually wear black. i am not bad at talking to people but i am bad at going into a deeper contact with people. i like lot of those albums.
>>
>>63090593
i've seen girls posting almost every one of those albums to their fb
i mean it might have been to attract men but hey, they won't mind if i listen to them eh

my guess is you have a low opinion of women and think you need to listen to mindless music in case you scare them away
>>
>>63090946
what the fuck are you on about nobody was implying anything like that
>>
yes and i blame them instead of myself *cocks gun*
>>
>>63090703
this, i can easily talk to anyone but it always ends up me saying thats nice all the time
>>
>>63090994
oh struck a nerve did i, don't worry i'm sure you'll meet someone eventually
>>
>>63090946

>girls who listen to autechre

don't exist, stop lying. all the girls I know like pop music, taylor swift etc.
>>
>>63090870
>19
>memechrome

more like
>was a 19 year old virgin in 2010 but never grew out of an internet aesthetic that died years ago
>>
What music does that guy with the black shoes, black pants, and turtleneck listen to?
>>
>>63091045
you need to get off 4chan for a bit
>>
Is there anything worse than memechrome?
>>
>>63091051
Dark colors are 2 comfy. There's nothing I can do about it.
>>
>>63091045
high school will be over eventually
>>
>>63091075
Yes. Pastels.
>>
>>63091051
what is memechrome
>>
I'm too smug to be a simpathetic person, so every woman thinks i'm a pretentious fag.
>>
>>63091124

Corny losers who dress in all black/all white/black and white.
>>
>>63090691
sure they are....
>>
>>63091144
what about black jeans with flannel
>>
>>63090830
and you still had nothing in common??? yikes dude
>>
>>63091045
key words: "girls i know"
reminder: you don't know that many people
>>
i get along real well with girls for the most part
but i'm gay and can't interact with other guys at all without panicking
>>
>>63091144
what about all black but a wine colored puffer jacket on top
>>
>>63091182
if the flannel isnt black and white then it isn't memechrome
>>
i look feminine so i have no problem
>>
File: Madvillainy_cover.png (121 KB, 399x399) Image search: [Google]
Madvillainy_cover.png
121 KB, 399x399
>>63090593
I feel like something is missing on this chart
>>
>>63091223
same desu familia
i immediately have a panic attack whenever i am required to socialize with an even mildly attractive male
>>
>>63091021
thanks
>>
>>63091144
what abour corny losers who wear black shoes, black jeans, an dark olive shirt?
>>
>>63091144
what about my black dick in your white/red lips?
>>
>>63091045
The show I went to was about a third women. Quite a few weren't with other guys either.
>>
get this pol shit outta here
>>
>>63090593

More images like this one? Want to be sad this saturday night :^)
>>
>>63090593
how the fuck did that Clark album make it in, that's a relatively obscure pick
>>
>>63091045
Poor bait but I will say I've legitimately never met or even heard of a gril who likes Autechre. Not to say they don't exist, but they're certainly very rare.
>>
File: A meme wizard.jpg (41 KB, 600x650) Image search: [Google]
A meme wizard.jpg
41 KB, 600x650
>>63091045
I went to the LA show, and some goth girl was doing some cool autist dance.

In fact there were a lot of girls there
>>
>>63090652
me too
>>
>>63094442
did you grope her
>>
girls that I don't like think I like them, while girls I do like think I just want to be friends.
>>
wow those are some pretty strange choices

a lot are good though
>>
>>63090593

Sometimes.
>>
>>63090593
Bad at talking to everyone
>>
FUCK YOU HIPSTERS
>>
File: MI0000097547.jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
MI0000097547.jpg
31 KB, 400x400
I don't have the motivation to have conversations with most men and women. When I have business, an established relationship, or a strange swell of inspiration I'm pretty great at conversation. I feel like I have no means of pursuing/entering a relationship however.
>>
>be me, your average changrown leftie philosopher student
>have girlfriend who listens to sixties/seventies singer-songwriters, jazz, blues, rock and gospel - our tastes almost never overlap but we share stuff with the other and learn about different music that way
>have female best friend who doesn't give a shit about anything and will listen to pretty much anything I play and like it, ranging from Yung Lean to old Oi! to Chu Ishikawa
>have other female friend who likes me to rec her drone, ambient/dark ambient records, low intensity noise

I can't afford not to know how to talk with them. I would be left with very little to enjoy in life.
>>
>>63097959
How did you meet them?
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.