[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your opinion on David Bowie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
What's your opinion on David Bowie?
>>
What do I think of Memewie? A complete meme
>>
>>63084411
Fuck off with this Memewie shit

He's based
>>
>>63084423
>He's based

Nah. He's dead. Good riddance to a stupid Gavid Memewie
>>
Blackstar was probably the best album anybody has gone out on, and i say that as somebody who absolutely loved it before i knew he died.
>>
Classiest death ever?
>>
I almost died the same day as him. Should have been me instead.
>>
>>63084423
>liking memewie
Fuck off
>>
>>63084448
Don't say that. I'm glad you're alive
>>
>>63084448
I'm glad you're alive, anon. Don't feel too sad mate.
>>
>>63084427
He's watching over you now....just waiting to invade your spirit...
>>
>>63084467
>>63084473
Thanks
>>
File: davidbowie.jpg (54 KB, 541x265) Image search: [Google]
davidbowie.jpg
54 KB, 541x265
>>63084402
he hanged out with cucks
>>
>>63084466
>The Bowie is a meme meme
fuck off
>>
>>63084479
If you don't mind can you say the story? Just curious
>>
>>63084494
>the "the bowie is a meme meme" meme
fuck off
>>
>>63084479
Maybe you're The Blackstar mate
>>
>>63084494
>the "the bowie is a meme meme" meme

piss off.
>>
>>63084507
>the "the "the bowie is a meme meme" meme"

get lost
>>
>>63084537
>"the "the "the bowie is a meme meme" meme" meme"

go away
>>
>>63084565
>the ""the "the "the bowie is a meme meme" meme" meme"" meme

seriously fuck off
>>
>>63084487
>he had a strong handshake and smiled at me
>i thought "what an asshole"
>>
>>63084585
>the "the ""the "the "the bowie is a meme meme" meme" meme"" meme" meme

Just piss off.
>>
>>63084614
>the ">the "the ""the "the "the bowie is a meme meme" meme" meme"" meme" meme" meme

seriously dude, i don't know what you're trying to accomplish by this shitposting but leave the thread if you can't do anything but meme
>>
>>63084427
>>63084466
Kys
>>
>>63084621
>the "the ">the "the ""the "the "the bowie is a meme meme" meme" meme"" meme" meme" meme" meme

I don't know what you're trying to accomplish either you fuck tard. I'm just merely saying he's a meme and you got alll defensive. Just accept that some people believe he's just a meme.
>>
>>63084635
people don't believe he's a meme though it's a meme that people call him a meme
>>
>>63084635
>the "the "the ">the "the ""the "the "the bowie is a meme meme" meme" meme"" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme

look faggot, just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's a fucking meme. get the fuck out and grow up retard
>>
>>63084691
>the "the "the "the ">the "the ""the "the "the bowie is a meme meme" meme" meme"" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme"

Look, just because you can't accept that people think he's a meme, doesn't mean he isn't a meme. Just fuck off and learn to accept peoples opinions you dick.
>>
>>63084711
>the "the "the "the "the ">the "the ""the "the "the bowie is a meme meme" meme" meme"" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme" meme

What makes you think he is a meme? Just because you and other retarded memers meme him into a meme doesn't make him a meme. I've yet to get any proper arguments to why you even think he is a meme other than your shitty memes about him being a meme
>>
>>63084763
It's because of the "Scaruffi says something contrarian and it becomes a meme" meme
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.