[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This album was pretty good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: 2f9ec804.jpg (56 KB, 658x658) Image search: [Google]
2f9ec804.jpg
56 KB, 658x658
This album was pretty good
>>
Bump because this album is underrated.
>>
is watermelon and banana thing sex//././??`
>>
ya its the first battles album i really enjoyed
>>
>>63073028
I don't think so.
it's just abstract
>>
better have ate all that
>>
>>63072650
am i a plen for only giving it a chance because I like the cover art?
>>
>>63073090
>implying that's not what everyone did
>>
File: homepage_large.90da4abf.jpg (109 KB, 317x319) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.90da4abf.jpg
109 KB, 317x319
What does /mu/ think of this album?
>>
>>63073078
Eggs and Bacon are too high in cholesterol, with Bacon also having saturated fat and other unhealthy components. that cream is maybe milk-cream, and if that's the case it also has saturated fat and hormones from the cow which was milked. Pancakes and Syrup are really high in sugars.

The fruit part of this picture is pretty healthy, but it's still a very very unhealthy meal as a whole.

Btw if you are going to go vegan, please remember to find a good source of b12 because b12 deficiency is genuinly dangerous

>>63073125
All battles album are great
>>
>>63072650
>>63073161
pretty weird music
they sound mad as fuck
>>
i found it bland and disappointing and havent had any interest in re listening. gloss drop is the only one i like of theirs
>>
It was alright

Mirrored > EP C/B EP > Gloss Drop > La Di Da Di
>>
>>63073563
Well each to their own.

If you do decide to give it another chance, try to really focus in the album and not do too many other things while listening to it.
>>
>>63073161
Egg cholesterol is actually healthy for you, but I agree with the rest of your post
>>
File: 1454910101123.jpg (25 KB, 326x384) Image search: [Google]
1454910101123.jpg
25 KB, 326x384
>>63073161
So is that just an act or do you actually live your life like this?

you sound like the least fun person to be around ever
>>
>>63072650
I REALLY wanted to like this, but the whole thing just sounds like outtakes from Gloss Drop. For me, this album is to Gloss Drop what Oblivion Hunter is to Earthly Delights. It's just weaker and less interesting. This is the only Battles album I have not loved.

>>63073078
Most of the food doesn't look real tbqh, the pancakes especially

>>63073161
Fats are good for you, the war against it society has been experiencing was based on bad science. The pancakes syrup is probably the least healthy thing in that picture. However, I have no idea what the fruit is laying atop. I assume it's yogurt but it looks more like gelato.
>>
>>63073597
Egg cholesterol is not healthy, it's still bad for you anon, and increase your chance to have an heart attack.

>>63073637
I'm almost completely vegan except that i occasionally eat fish

>>63073663
Saturated fat has been proven again and again to play a major role in cardiac disease. when my father went to the hospital because of cardiac issues, do you know what the doctors told him to do? i'll just tell you: they told him to avoid meat.
>>
>>63072650
>>63073161
Do Americans really put sugar in their pancakes, and then eat them with butter AND syrup on top? That's disgusting.
>>
>>63073763
Sugar's been used as an ingredient substitute for a while for a lot of things

Seriously, go look in your food cabinet and see how many things you can find with sugar listed as an ingredient. It's in stuff you wouldn't expect it to be in too
>>
>>63073704
>i occasionally eat fish
That's ok, they don't have any feelings ;^)
>>
>>63073787
I can tell you right now there's no sugar in my flour, eggs or milk.
>>
>>63073791
I'm not almost vegan for moral reasons, it's purely for health reasons.

The reason i still eat fish, is because fish are the only meat that is associated with less cardiovascular disease (even though fish still have the problem of absorbing pollutants from the water)
>>
>>63073847
>I'm not almost vegan for moral reasons, it's purely for health reasons.
How incredibly selfish.
>>
>>63072650
that album was a part of a complete breakfast
>>
>>63073704
>Egg cholesterol is not healthy, it's still bad for you anon, and increase your chance to have an heart attack.

Source? Because I've done some research and it all said that egg yolk = bad is based on outdated science and that eating whole eggs have no correlation to increases in bad cholesterol
>>
>>63072650
the opening & closing tracks were rly the only memorable ones for me
>>
>>63073871
It's not selfish.

Mind you, becoming completely vegan was a terrible idea just 100 years ago, because b12 was not yet discovered. society was dependent on animal products to stay alive, and just the discovery of b12 and the development of b12 supplements is what allows people today to be vegan and still not have b12 deficiency.
>>
>>63073939
>contributing to the mass genocide of several innocent species for your own pleasure isn't selfish
>>
>>63073704
>vegan telling us fats are bad
thanks crazyaga, I have even less respect for you
>>
>>63073929
I see some conflicting studies to be honest.

There is this one, which says the cholesterol in eggs is bad for you: http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/73/5/885.short

And then there is this meta-analysis that suggest up to 1 egg per day should be okay:
http://www.bmj.com/content/346/bmj.e8539.full

and this too:
http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/early/2013/05/15/ajcn.112.051318.short
>>
>>63074292
I'm not considered Vegan though since i still eat fish

I just want you to be healthy anon
>>
>>63073579
objective rankings
>>
>>63074403
eggs ARE healthy you fuckhead
>>
>>63074471
But they are super high in cholesterol which is not healthy
>>
>>63073579
perfect
Tyondai Braxton's solo work is also very dissappointing
>>
>>63074467
For me

Gloss Drop > EP C / B EP > Mirrored > Dross Glop > Tonto+ >> La Di Da Di

Gloss Drop is literally perfect to me now

>>63074501
I liked Central Market a lot, haven't given anything else of his a try
>>
>>63073161
>fruit
>healthy
nice fatlogic. fruit is just natural candy, it's a sugar bomb devoid of any nutritional value. enjoy your insulin resistance
>>
>>63073704
>doesn't know the difference between LDL and HDL

ayy lmao
>>
>>63074557
That is a huge misconception. fruits have a huge amount of essential vitamins and minerals that your body needs, as well as a ton of dietary fiber.

Fruits are calories that are also full with a ton of nutrients. actual candies are basically empty calories.
>>
>>63074557
Also, you are not going to get fat even if you eat a ton of fruits every day. i actually lost about 25kg with a diet which was pretty fruit based.

Just fixing some of your misconceptions.
>>
>>63074656
>Just fixing some of your misconceptions.

I'm not him and I eat fruit too, but holy shit fuck off
>>
>>63074629
>fruits have a huge amount of essential vitamins and minerals that your body needs
you can get those from vegetables without the insane amounts of sugar. saying fruit is healthy because it contains some vitamins is like saying your big mac is healthy because you sprinkled a vitamin supplement on it. it's still largely crap.

>Also, you are not going to get fat even if you eat a ton of fruits every day. i actually lost about 25kg with a diet which was pretty fruit based.
you can lose weight eating anything. if you eat nothing but mcdonalds but stay at a calorie deficit you will lose weight. however you will feel and look like shit. you may have lost 25kg but you're probably skinnyfat with a huge gut from bombarding your body with insulin and your palate is accustomed to unhealthy amounts of sugar.

sugar in 355g of apples = 36 g
sugar in 355ml of coke = 39 g

if you eat fruit as anything other than a treat once or twice a month, you're just as unhealthy and lacking in self control as someone who chugs soda. don't delude yourself into thinking that you're healthy because you eat "natural"
>>
>>63073031
shit taste.
>>
/mu/ - Food & Dietary Discussion
>>
>>63074936
That is a HUGE misconception. fruits, despite having sugars, are still insanely healthy foods that reduce your chance to have cancer, heart attacks, strengthen your immune system, and more.

Just because fruits contains sugars does not instantly make them unhealthy. also the effects of sugars that are found in whole foods is not the same as eating processed sugars.

If you don't eat fruits EVERY DAY, you are missing huge health benefits
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.