[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/varg/ thrɇdd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 194x259
How did he go from
>Making epic nordic black metal
>Murdering people
>Burning down churches

To

>DUDE TABLETOP RPGS LMAO

?
>>
he got old and had kids

that tends to mellow most people out
>>
>>63021272
Thread should close
>>
As fedora as his youtube channel is I find his voice very relaxing. All his pre prison releases are god tier imo. His ambient albums are enjoyable but his post prison stuff very hit and miss.

My top 5 burzum tracks

Ea lord of the depths
My Journey to the Stars
Key to the Gate
Det som en gang var
Erblicket die Töchter des Firmaments
>>
>>63021244
>people
>>
30 years happened
>>
>>63021244
He was always about tabletop rpgs, the covers of his first two albums were from rpgs.
>>
>>63021272
This.
You just can't be hardcore, killing band members, burning churches and shit when you're on yours 50s with a family. Also, his voice is pure asmr, >>63021413 I feel you bro.
>>
File: Runescape.jpg (193 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Runescape.jpg
193 KB, 1000x1000
yo this sounds like runescape
>>
File: IMG_1801.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1801.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>63021244
MYFAROG was horrid, only slightly better than fucking FATAL.
>>
he was
>DUDE TABLETOP RPGS LMAO
before
>Making epic nordic black metal
>>
>>63021244

>implying nordic black metal isnt all d&d nerd bullshit
>>
>>63021244

Hey cutie you should rly check this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOp75tT8AjM
>>
>>63021272
This, he got cucked, which immediately makes you lose your balls.
>>
>>63023549
His voice is pretty relaxing, but he seems somewhat autistic.
>>
we /tg/ now
>>
File: middleages.jpg (32 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
middleages.jpg
32 KB, 300x300
>>63021413
Nice top 5. Mine are

Det Som En Gang Var (favorite song of all time)
Jesus' Tod
Han Som Reiste
Lost Forgotten Sad Spirit
Key to the Gate

>>63023131
Most Dungeon Synth sounds like it's straight out of Runescape. Which is cool because Runescape has a fantastic soundtrack and it's also enjoyable to listen to Dungeon Synth while playing OSRS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSEDgndnuFc

Caduceus - Middle Ages sounds the most like the RS soundtrack of anything I've ever heard.
>>
>>63025248
I was memeing with that post but I've actually been meaning to get into the whole Dungeon Synth scene, altough the only question I have is [spoiler]will I have to deal with the artists all being like Varg?[/spoiler]
>>
File: depressivesilenceII.jpg (125 KB, 463x500) Image search: [Google]
depressivesilenceII.jpg
125 KB, 463x500
>>63025338
>will I have to deal with the artists all being like Varg?

As in lowkey racist and RPG players? Most dungeon synth albums come from unknown artists who don't have much recognition for there work, therefore little to no personality to affect how their music is perceived. In fact, probably the only interesting person in Dungeon Synth is Mortiis who played Bass for Emperor, before moving to Sweden and turning into a Goblin.

Start With Depressive Silence II, which in my opinion is the best Dungeon Synth album. After that just check RYM for some lists and listen to whichever album grabs your attention.
>>
>Implying Varg killed anyone

>>63026607
Also Varg isn't racist.
>>
>>63023698

Nah, white people are just like that.
>>
>>63026630

Nice meme bro
>>
>>63026630
This. He's white supremacist, not racist.
>>
>>63026751

>white supremacist
>not racist

Isn't the whole point of white supremacism to think you're superior to other races?
>>
>>63026816
I'm a white supremacist but I'm not out doing racist shit like lynching niggers and shooting at synagogues.
>>
>>63026816
From what I've gotten from his videos, his ideology seems more about preserving the european culture than just crushing other races.
>>
>>63026841

That is not what he said a racist is. Do you, or do you not feel superior to other races.
>>
>>63026940
Yeah but not in a racist way
>>
>>63026978

That is the definition of racism, my friend. That feeling of superiority. You're racist, just freely admit it. If it's part of your ideology but you're not actively hurting anybody, I'm cool with it. I don't agree with you, but I'm cool. You don't have to hide it.
>>
>>63026630

He is, I just don't care
>>
>>63026922

He doesn't seem to be racist nowadays, he tells people to preserve their own culture, white or not. But he seems to be actively hating on Christianity as "the culprits of the fall of western civilization".

I understand preserving your culture or ethnicity, but he must understand that nothing lasts forever. Cultures will eventually fall or merge with others.
>>
are Scandinavian racists more tolerable than American racists?
>>
>>63021413
>Jesus Tod
>>
>>63027136

Nordics have a reason to be, at least.
>>
>>63027136

Racism is the same across the board. It's bad, it's just the justification that makes more sense where Scandinavians are concerned. American racists are just small-dicked morons that need to feel superior to someone because their daddy hit them when they were little.

In any case, even in the case of Scandinavians it doesn't justify racism and hatred, but I get it.
>>
>>63023193
Myfarog is way too autistic for my taste
>>
>>63027491
Myfarog sounds like tabletop Dwarf Fortress from what I've heard of it.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.