[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to get into Taylor Swift. What's her best album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (553 KB, 1024x759) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
553 KB, 1024x759
I want to get into Taylor Swift. What's her best album?
>>
No clue. I just wanna get into Taylor Swift herself.
>>
None of them.
>>
Red
>>
>>62990457
I only listened to 1989, it wasn't bad. I haven't looked into her other stuff because afaik it's alot of faux country type shit. I think Red might be a pop album as well more than a country influenced album but I'm not an expert and the bitch took her shit off Spotify so I'm not going to go download it to find out.
>>
1989 is legit good
>>
They're all pretty good except for her s/t

but start with Red or Speak Now I guess idk.
>>
>>62990550
Can I expect more of a 1989 pop style or is it more country based with Red or Speak Now. I've been curious to listen to more of her work but I really wasn't a fan of the old style last I heard it (could've been off one of her first few albums, idr).
>>
Red
>>
>>62990578
1989 is the most john hughes-style she's made. lots of synths and keybs a la pet shop boys/late era new order
>>
>>62990578
Speak Now is mostly very poppy, so I'd start with that. Red is more of a mixed bag of things.
>>
I want to get into Taylor Swift. Anyone has her number?
>>
>>62990790
Yes
>>
The lament of a stick
>>
>>62990457
Considering her entire discography is ghost-written pop songs with generic beats developed by the same 3 guys over and over, you can listen to any of them. It's the same shit really
>>
I want to get into her pussy. Don't give a shit about her music, tho.
>>
>>62990682
I found both, I'll see how I feel about them.
>>62990893
you seem pretty salty.
>>
>>62990893
Fuck off Kanye
>>
>>62991117
well you seem pretty retarded but i rather believe this thread is just bait
>>
>>62991170
I'm actually going to listen to both those albums. It's not bait, I would probably go as far to say I even enjoyed 1989 much more than I expected.
>>
>>62991193
wew; just curious. whats your background?

underage faggot ? 12 year old girl? brony?
>>
>>62991170
>i rather believe this thread is just bait
>I want to get into Taylor Swift
This is more likely a waifu thread nobody catched up on

>>62991220
>he doesn't like TSwift
reddit please go
>>
>>62991170
Whatever helps you sleep at night man
>>
>>62991233
>all reddit is bad meme

jesus christ. why are pop fans always so dumb? is it because pop music is retarded in every way?
>>
>24 posts because a skinny, weird-looking, stupid blonde girl was posted

fuck stop being virgins
>>
>>62991257
Yes all reddit is bad. Why else do you all come here you fag
>>
>>62991287
reddit science board is 100000 times better than here

and thats just one example. Taylor Swift however makes mediocre shitpop for 14 year old girls who just had their first crush
>>
>>62991275
24 posts because somebody asked a question.
>>
>>62991304
Then go back there you fag
>>
>>62990457
The one that was paid for by her rich family.
>>
>>62991220
27, male, straight, but you made me chuckle.
>>62991304
>reddit science board is 100000 times better than here
loool
>>
>>62991326
fuck off and listen to your shit pop.

btw google pop music and intelligence. you're basicly retarded
>>
>>62991420
>basicly
huh
>>
>>62990465
Too spooky
>>
I want to "fuck her right in the pussy" if you know what I mean
>>
Duhai did her. His tac was mostly complain to nonwolves till they snapped and gave up the pusspuss.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.