[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's list the premier example of poseur-core albums for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: this heat.jpg (85 KB, 691x523) Image search: [Google]
this heat.jpg
85 KB, 691x523
Let's list the premier example of poseur-core albums for each genre. I'll start with the obvious:

>Post-Punk: This Heat
>Freak Folk: Comus
>Neofolk: Current 93
>Industrial: Coil
>>
you're an idiot
>>
I'd put Natalie Rose Lebrecht for freak folk because I like her more and she is much more quirky.
>>
>>62974992
this
>>62974968
you're an idiot and your logic is garbo
>>
>I'm a poseur man myself. Avant-Garde, Experimental, Harsh Noise, the list goes on...
>>
/tv/ is the cancer killing art discussion on 4chan.
>>
This Heat is pretty good.
>>
>>62974968
>Musical Abortions: Dead
>>
>>62975078

CRINGE
>>
OH I know what you can put in for freak folk OP! JANDEK
>>
File: autodead.png (222 KB, 239x237) Image search: [Google]
autodead.png
222 KB, 239x237
>>62975108
Yes, I agree.
>>
>Music: Keiji Haino
>4chan: /daily/

>>62975125
Perfect!
>>
>le twingy twangy guitars: Jim O'rourke
>/daily/: reddit
>>
fuck off /daily/
>>
>>62975190
i fucking hate /daily/

avant-teen tripfag circlejerk
>>
>>62975190
I'd love to go back to my /daily/ containment thread, but this thread is basically /daily/ 2.0 with all the poseurcore talk. I want to be aware of the newest memes!
>>
>>62975190
You wanted this.
>>
>>62975190
literally tripfag containment thread: the thread
>>
>Tripfags whine about too many tripfags
>The majority of the thread's responses are by tripfags
>>
File: original.jpg (221 KB, 1280x1694) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
221 KB, 1280x1694
>>62975116
Not the guy, and I don't know who the fuck he's talking about, but you cringe pussies disgust me. Grow some balls, stop shying away from what's out of your comfort zone, and let everyone do their own thing. I'm sure there's stuff in your library that would embarrass the shit out of you if we saw it.
>>
>experimental avant garde noise infused transcendental japanese rock: le Les Rallizes Denudes
>>
hey guys whats your favourite le Les Rallizes Denudes bootleg
>>
How would one take a photo like this
>>
>>62975358
Definitely the Rivista Archive version of '77 Live because it is so hard to find and so obscure (and totally not because the remaster is absolutely stunning)
>>
>>62975358
'77 Live is a classic, but I feel like Flightless Bird and Naked Diza Star aren't far behind and underrated af
>>
>>62975358
my favorite is the one I got off the third page of the noise rock page on http://www.rateyourmusic.com
>>
>>62975402
should've went to the fourth one. that's where all the poseur patricians hang out.
>>
>>62975358
whichever one is the most trendy
>>
>>62975359
Multiple exposure probably.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_exposure
>>
>>62975014
>your logic is garbo
Op didn't make an argument, just a statement. You mean:
>your opinion is garbo
>>
>>62975358
Le 12 Mars 1977 À Tachikawa or Volcanic Performance
>>
Hip hop: To Pimp a Butterfly
>>
>>62976193
no, it's actually cLOUDDEAD
>>
what the fuck is this?
>>
>>62976193
actually dalek
>>
>>62974968
You're a God-tier Poseur for starting yet another one of these shitty, cancerous threads.
>CONGRATULATIONS CHAMP
>>
>>62975108
that is a truly patrish album
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.