[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you don't like any of these bands, you are devoid of humanity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (282 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
282 KB, 900x900
If you don't like any of these bands, you are devoid of humanity
>>
lol i cant even name any of them
>>
I like a couple of them but don't listen to them on a regular basis. Can't even name some of them.
>>
Miles looks incredibly out of place here, all the others look like big nerds
>>
who are 4 6 & 7
>>
>bunch of random, nameless faggots
ok
>>
File: MU.jpg (64 KB, 538x341) Image search: [Google]
MU.jpg
64 KB, 538x341
>>62934997
>most of them arent' even /mu/core

OP is a pleb
>>
miles davis is a meme, not a band
>>
Not sure who top right, middle left or bottom left are, I like all the others to some extent
>>
I can only name Miles, the 2 in the middle-left look like Throbbing Gristle and the other ones are like alternative dimensions of Throbbing Gristle.
>>
>>62934997
only ones i recognize are miles davis the beatles and radiohead, what are the rest?
>>
Okay there's Beatles, Zeppelin, Miles and Beach Boys the others i have no idea who are they
>>
>>62934997
>no chvrches
>>
>>62935259
I think I also see Fleetwood Mac, Pink Floyd, and Radiohead?
>>
>>62935129
now this is pod racing

>>62935275
>>62935259
Also Miles Davis
>>
>>62934997
From Left to Right/Top to Bottom
Radiohead, Pink Floyd, Dunno, Dunno, The Beatles, My Bloody Valentine, Led Zeppelin, Miles Davis, Dunno
>>
>>62934997
radiohead, pink floyd, velvet underground, king crimson, beatles, my bloody valentine, led zeppelin, miles davis, beach boys
>>
>>62935270
my niga
>>
>>62934997
>First band is Radiohead
>>
>>62935483
Thank you sir anon
>>
>>62935483
>king crimson
Who's the goofy lookin' nigga down front?
>>
>miles is a band
>>
>>62934997
Literally all my favorite bands except
>The Kinks
>Pixies
>U2
>Joy Division
>>
>>62935625
robert fripp with no glasses
>>
>>62934997
If you like Radiohead, then you are a pretentious insufferable faggot.
>>
>>62935047
that's probably the face he would be making if he was actually in a room with all the other bands
disdain for whiteys
>>
>>62935789
he'd know he was way outa his league with radiohead being there
>>
File: index.png (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
index.png
4 KB, 225x225
what does /mu/ think of pic related. My girlfriend is a die hard fan of them.
>>
>>62935885
shit i tried to start a new thread, sorry.
>>
>>62935885
fake and gay.

dont.
>>
File: tumblr_lqnk7lGlvt1qg46lw.gif (459 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lqnk7lGlvt1qg46lw.gif
459 KB, 384x288
>>62935918
thats what i thought
>>
>>62934997
I like all of these bands OP but i think your post is missing the point. Why?, because they are likeable bands after all. But they are only meant to be liked not loved. Each of these bands has a sound which will please most if not all people but they don't do anything adventurous with it or push any musical boundaries. They are not true innovators like Captain Beefheart or Frank Zappa. They are distillers, taking the great ideas of others and turning them into an accessible form that everyone can appreciate, but no one truly loves. At least that would be what it's like in and ideal world. Instead critics have decided that bands like this should be praised over true genius's such as Battles and Sun Ra, who may not please everyone but to those who are attuned with their individual style are one of the greatest bands in the world. It is sad we live in a world like this were pleasing the masses is placed above the individual experience of the listener. Scaruffi realised this, but he was dismissed as a contrarian and so will i for speaking out against the system. So yes OP i do like these bands, everyone should. But i don't love them for i am an individual not a machine.
>>
>>62935807
kek
>>
>>62936036
*vomits*
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.