[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE LSD LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7
File: 1399661893.jpg (217 KB, 459x662) Image search: [Google]
1399661893.jpg
217 KB, 459x662
i'm about to be
>dropping acid for the first time
>in the desert at night
>with a three normie friends

if i don't prepare a decent normie-friendly playlist or some albums or something, i'm going to get stuck listening to reggae music the whole time.

/mu/ plz you're my only hope
>>
>>62930811
we wanted shrooms, but it's hard to find them in february.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX4saFhSzx4
>>
File: fgds.jpg (385 KB, 721x1865) Image search: [Google]
fgds.jpg
385 KB, 721x1865
Our playlist from a few trips ago, maybe something you can use.
>>
I guess try Sung Tongs?
>>
>>62931074

Jesus fucking christ.
>>
File: fgdsd.jpg (158 KB, 801x649) Image search: [Google]
fgdsd.jpg
158 KB, 801x649
>>62931099
u mirin our superior taste, pleb?
>>
>>62931074
>>62931156
thanks familia

>>62931092
AC isn't really normie friendly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb1bf-HpyD0
>>
>>62930798
Tame Impala is very normie friendly. Maybe Talking Heads? Psychedelic-era Beatles are always fantastic with acid

>>62930811
acid is very hard to find, but you can find it, it's not impossible
>>
>>62930798
@MODS: delete this thinly-veiled drug thread
>>
>>62931384
i agree, I never liked music, tv, movies, or any other media when im tripping anyway. It all feels so artificial. an old buddy put it best when he was peaking and said "I don't want to watch something that was made to be looked at"
>>
>>62931439
what? music is excellent with LSD
>>
>>62931466
i also don't like tripping anymore, so there's that. It makes me self-conscious and suicidal, IF I trip I like to be alone in the woods with total silence, I can't be around people
>>
>>62931264
I've had tested LSD from the deep web and it was easy enough to come by
>>
>>62931264
Thankfully I live in Vancouver where LSD is everywhere
>>
>>62930798

get something easy like mgmt, woods, tame impala. maybe some chill electronic music like boards of canada.

i like softer music when i do LSD. feel like it's less stimulating and therefore less likely to make me have a bad trip.
>>
>>62930798
my favorite when tripping is jazz, but i don't think that's normie-friendly
>>
File: Macadelic_mixtape_cover.jpg (37 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
Macadelic_mixtape_cover.jpg
37 KB, 316x316
>>62930798
just play this all the way through

heres teh free download

http://www.datpiff.com/Mac-Miller-Macadelic-mixtape.327035.html

itll probably change ur life desu its really fucking good
>>
>>62931579
no play this, it's what pink floyd wishes dark side of the moon could've been

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21sP7orRS3c
>>
>>62931384
plz dont make me go to /b/

>>62931335
>>62931530
thanks definitely will play some tame impala

>>62931552
it can be. i know it's not strictly jazz, but you reminded me to get flying lotus - you're dead. thanks for that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT7atti5GS8
>>
>>62931748
you're friends would listen to flying lotus? not so normie then
i recommend Miles Davis' "Live-Evil" (blew my mind while tripping) and Pharoah Sanders' "Karma"
>>
>>62931634
...fucking fuck off
>>62931579
op download this mixtape its a solid 10/10
>>
>>62930798

GOD TIER TRIPTUNES

listen to mind flowers

listen to dondante by my morning jacket

listen to grizzly bear records

listen to animal collective records (NEW!)

listen to Yes, Pink Floyd, and other 70's progressive rock

listen to james blake

-~brought to you by the trippiest, slipp liqquid :^)
>>
tut - preachers son
milo - so the flies dont come
both great super chill hip hop albums
>>
>>62931384
snitches get stitches, bitch
>>
>>62931499
suicidal? the fuck? why? explain...
>>
>>62931799
*your
oops
>>
>>62931824
bruh faces is 5x better than macadelic
>>
>>62931841
>>62931579

this board...

someones asks for music for LSD and everyone gives him rap suggestions

wtf..

this guy is expanding his consciousness we need the real shit, captain beefheart, crimson king, sun ra cmon boys
>>
File: all screwed up.jpg (62 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
all screwed up.jpg
62 KB, 500x500
>>
Well if you want trippy then look no further. /mu/ is the home of the one and only; "Jonathan Mathis (a.k.a. 'illicit tripp') - Angry Kid"

Not only is it trippy...

And entirely produced, mixed, and mastered by Jonathan Mathis (a.k.a. the tripp-miester) himself...

But it will change your god damn life!

Plus...

Its FREE!!!
(tm FREE!!! Trademarked by Jonathan Mathis (a.k.a. Jimmy Johns))

I high-ly reccommend it :^D

Just make sure you habe some dank ready, cuz its a wild!
>>
>>62931913
this album is actrually god tier
>>62931875
no macadelic is deeper and more of a spiritual experience faces is just more lyrical. macadelic actually moves your soul
>>62931889
youre an idiot this is just one of the many clasic lsd tracks off of macadelic this song is ABOUT macs first lsd trip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-Z5YfErKKY

just listen to that beat op trust me, youll want to hear this mixtape while tripping
>>
>>62931889
well he didnt specify his taste, plus rap is getting quite lyrical ie. milo
>>
>>62930798

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7E5ZJkT-eI
>>
>>62931867
on the comedown I always get really introspective and locked in this mentality that everyone I've ever known secretly hates me and thinks I'm a piece of shit scumbag, last time I tripped I took 5 drops of a 2c-i tincture nasally, and literally had to have my best friend knock me out because i kept going for my rifle
>>
>>62931984
vitamins was my shit for a while so gooood, faces is more personal though and has a better ratio for great songs to just ok songs
>>
>>62930798
Just listen to dark side of the moon on a loop
>>
>>62932143
see
>>62931634
>>
kek all these newfags doing lsd for the first time worrying about making the perfect playlist

after you drop the acid you will laugh at how much effort you put into the stupid list and will probably just go outside and look at trees/grass and forget you made the playlist

dont plan your trip out, just play it by ear
>>
>>62931889
Ya I'm kinda of your mindset, I dunno why people would listen to something as repetitive and lacking in melodicism as most hip hop when they're on psychedelics. If it's repetitive it should be like ambient techno ta-ha! I recommend Gas - Pop
OP just steal the acid and run away from your friends and trip another day because no one who is into music should have to trip with normies.
>>
>>62931984
>>62932021

you guys dont do drugs sounds turn to color on acid, you need something with real instrumentation like a string quartet
>>
File: AFX - Analogue Bubblebath 5.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
AFX - Analogue Bubblebath 5.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
>>62931240
I feel like Sung Tongs is at least sort of normie friendly though

Also this is good
>>
>>62932186
listen to one lonely owl - milo pretty please
>>
>>62932184
>>62932184
>>
File: 2284905.jpg (37 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
2284905.jpg
37 KB, 300x300
its designed for it basically

also some really key listens are:

Andy Stott
Brian Eno
James Blake
>>
>>62932205
Macadelic is musically beautiful. Its trip hop

>>62931913
Memes aside this song is really good

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5TNMVkhpfB8
>>
>>62932205
>sounds turn to color on acid
>implying psychedelics effect everyone the same way

the only times i've ever had trips sync with anyone is when I took 4 grams of shrooms for the first time with my best friend, and when I did DMT with an ex.
>>
>>62932184
ha, i knew when i was taking lsd it would be to listen to music

i made a trip playlist that i still have and its engrained in my soul so eh id say it depends on the person
>>
>>62932309
my shrooms trip was all the way in sync with my friend at the time, we are practically twins from a different mother so it was trippy, we even have the same name, only one letter is different

anyway, i meant that more as a euphemism meaning music is awesome when high on drugs so you should find the real important stuff you want to listen to while you have to oppurtunity
>>
>>62932369
fair enough. Trip syncs are pretty awesome though, when I took those shrooms me and a buddy listened to sung tongs and both stared at the plastic casing that had fallen off a bead on his necklace, and both saw it start to grow wings like a ladybug (it was red) and then had a 10-15 minute conversation that to this day we can't remember whether or not it took place in our heads or if we actually said any of it (guess which is more likely)
>>
>>62932242
Ya man I know these people who do a lot of drugs and listen to Milo's spoken word and whatever. It doesn't really interest me as music. If I was tripping I could see how that would hold my attention and I would evaluate it but I think it would leave me cold because it isn't really that profound and it isn't really that emotionally affecting and I would just see all of my hip nihilistic compatriots take it as gospel and I would feel bad and alienated.
>>
>>62932021
i like hiphop but my buddies will only tolerate so much of it. im pretty open to all types of music tho.

>>62931908
like i could do maybe a track from this or some LUM before they get annoyed

>>62931841
or some milo might be nice.

>>62931826
>>62931799
thanks will go down these rabbitholes later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0MGWv1m050
>>
>>62932442
in my trip i experienced ego death and oneness with the consciousness of my fellow man, this led to me staring into my friends face and recognizing we were the same person

as i watched his smiling face staring back at me, i realized i could not tell the difference between his face and my own. it was my own.

we held hands, listened to the beatles, and we shared epiphanies of time and space and god simultaneously

we both realized we were sharing a consciousness, because at some frequency we are all connected consciously wether we can experience it or not

only time ive done it and only time ive wanted too
>>
>>62932184
yea i know but if i dont have something ready, its gonna be reggae all night. i have to have some alternatives
>>
>>62932536
In all honesty you should listen to Jonathan Mathis - Angry Kid all the way through and just have some Grateful Dead ready just in case the trip ends up not as pleasant as youd like it to be.
>>
the best experience i've had with music and acid is listening to Spiderland

it was very dark but i've never been more engaged and involved in music

otherwise In Rainbows is great because the drums are so fuckin good on that album, was on when i tripped with my normie friends and they asked me to turn it up

equally don't dwell on music too much during your trip, talk, think, and be creative - have fun :)
>>
Ween.

The Mollusk.

Trust me.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.