[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: You have ten seconds to name an artist less intelligent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 18
ITT: You have ten seconds to name an artist less intelligent than Kanye West.
>>
>>62614534
thats a fake quote
>>
>>62614548
it's from the forward for his book "thank you and you're welcome"
>>
Lil Wayne
>>
File: grimeth.jpg (132 KB, 600x653) Image search: [Google]
grimeth.jpg
132 KB, 600x653
>>62614534
pretty dumb but I would have to go with Grimeth
>>
>>62614575
My exact thought
>>
>>62614575
Weezy is a critical thinker.
>>
>>62614548
http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/kanyebooks.asp
>>
jerry lee lewis.

not an easy task op
>>
>>62614534
Everybody else.
>>
File: camronB-e1330270328587.jpg (40 KB, 350x459) Image search: [Google]
camronB-e1330270328587.jpg
40 KB, 350x459
Cam'ron
>>
>>62614534
any lead singer of a metal band
>>
B.o.B - "Earth is Flat"
>>
>>62614575
>>62614641r
shooting fish in a barrel.

try and name people not associated with hip hop r 'n b and edm
>>
>>62614641
Yeah but at least Cam doesn't pretend to be intelligent and is perfectly content being a rich hoodrat. Kanye is so stupid he thinks that he's a genius.
>>
>>62614575
I'm sure Lil Wayne is dumb as bricks, but what actually makes him dumber than Kanye?

>>62614628
Elaborate.

>>62614641
I think Cam'ron is significantly smarter than Kanye, but he's not very bright either.

>>62614652
lol

>>62614676
Kanye seriously believes that AIDs was invented by the CIA to kill black people. Is that more insane/moronic than believing in a flat earth?
>>
>>62614712
Oh wait, nevermind. I misread that as Common. Yeah Cam'ron is also retarded but is he more retarded than Kanye?
>>
>>62614622
Man this was on my workout playlist years ago. I really like you pham
>>
File: 0.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>62614641
Can we all agree that the following song is better than anything off TLOP?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kmeFXjjGfk
>>
>>62614628
he was dumb as a bag of hammers

highlighting "hurrr he fucked his 13yr oldcousin" is too lazy. have a look at some interviews. he comes across as having significant cognitive malfunction..... maybe he had some sort of undiagnosed mental disorder.

calling him a redneck is too easy also.
>>
kanye is successful because of his immense ego.

he is someone with greater than average talent, but its not immense. a person of lesser confidence and ego would not have strived to the degree he has.

plus connoisseurs of hip hop love those who love themselves above all else, those who brag to no end and make it true. that is the essence.

and so the star of kanye that lifted him also makes him intolerable, such is the irony of life
>>
File: lgl0.png (207 KB, 634x345) Image search: [Google]
lgl0.png
207 KB, 634x345
>>62614712
>Kanye seriously believes that AIDs was invented by the CIA to kill black people
it was probably created by the CIA, but not just to kill black people
>>
>>62614756
>Yeah Cam'ron is also retarded but is he more retarded than Kanye?

Cam'ron has some straight fucking stupid lyrics that he could have fixed with thirty seconds of fact-checking.

in a track about Jay-Z
>You 37 years old, you was born in 1968 (Jay-Z was born in 1969)
not even thirty seconds later
>How's the king of New York rocking sandals with jeans and he 42 years old?

>I'm like the iceman, Michael Kuklinski
his name is Richard Kuklinski

I know Kanye has lyrics like the infamous 300 Romans line, but Cam is on some next level shit when it comes to not knowing what he's talking about. That said, I'd rather listen to Cam because he's so goddamn ridiculous.
>>
Kendrick Lamar tbf lad. You'd have to be stupid to be so vehemently anti-white when they account for 95% of your record sales and ticket buys.
>>
>>62614534
Kanye is intelligent , go listen to some of his interviews. I know people like to pick out one thing he says and meme over it as to try to shut him up but the man actually shows a lot of insight at times.
>>
>>62614534
Jackie Chan
>>
>>62614907
I know you're a dumb /tv/ memeshitter but this is still an objectively retarded opinion.
>>
>>62614927
>Implying white guilt cuckold shit isn't all the rage these days

Having a black man tell them they're evil oppressors responsible for black crime is like masturbation fuel
>>
File: Micachupromoforweb.gif (209 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Micachupromoforweb.gif
209 KB, 600x600
mica levi
>>
>>62614946
>Kanye is intelligent , go listen to some of his interviews.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

This is what 14 year olds from reddit actually believe.
>>
>>62614912
Yeah that's pretty retarded. Some basic math skills would have fixed that lyric.
>>
>>62614927
>being pro black and speaking for the troubles of your race is anti white

How fucking dumb are you?
>>
>>62614967
don't get me wrong I don't like Kanye either
>>
>>62614712
>Is that more insane/moronic than believing in a flat earth?
No, actually. It's just below.
>>
>>62615013
How fucking dumb are you to not see he's clearly anti-white and for the ongoing white genocide? End you are life now.
>>
>>62614989
That's what I thought, continue to meme. Just because you read and listen into the media cherrypick kanyes words doesn't mean shit. He shows awareness in a lot of his music too you're just too daft to realize it.
>>
>>62615042
Thanks that answered my question nicely
>>
>>62615082
Make you're way back to liberal lala land this instant you anti-white cultural Marxist.
>>
>>62615016
That's doesn't have anything to do with seriously believing that the CIA created HIV. That's an objectively retarded opinion that has zero basis in facts or logic. You could easily debunk this by spending five minutes on google.
>>
>>62615056
>>62614946

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l5frwQAA54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZVKKJbEsdc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S78tT_YxF_c

>Kanye is intelligent

What the fuck are you talking about? He's at his absolute dumbest and most ignorant when he's being interviewed.
>>
>>62615056
you dont get where he is by being stupid
>>
>>62615056
There's no actual response to that asinine post you shared. I've watched multiple Kanye West interviews. He is not an articulate or insightful man. Like his music all you'd like, but if you actually think he's anything beyond borderline retarded you're either a delusional fanboy or retarded yourself.
>>
>>62615146
musicians don't really need to be smart to be successful. pretty much everything he's touched outside of music that doesn't rely on his celebrity status has failed miserably
>>
>>62615174
and you dont get to be successful if youre retarded as fuck

you have to have some kind of brain to get anywhere

i do think he is a huge faggot though
>>
>>62614927
Did you actually listen to the album or did you just read pitchfork's blurb about it on their AOTY list? Because he says more critical things about black culture and their own role in their troubles than anything to do with white people.
>>
>>62615264
I've listened to it a lot. It's very clearly a pro white genocide album. Get your head out of the liberal fairy land clouds and realize it, faggot.
>>
Iggy Azalea
Her music is pure arse.
>>
>>62615243
Yes, you have to have some kind of brain. I don't think Kanye West is literally mentally retarded. He obviously has the ability to craft pop songs that people enjoy. This doesn't mean that he's particularly intelligent in any other respect. It's not just Kanye, a lot of musicians are completely out of their element the second they drift away from their craft. Kanye has the misfortune of thinking he is an authority on every topic despite being barely literate.
>>
>>62615297
Where, specifically, does he support those ideologies?
>>
Any and all female artist.
>>
>>62615243
>and you dont get to be successful if youre retarded as fuck

Tell that to his wife Kim. She's much more successful than anyone on this board will ever be and I promise you it had nothing to do with her intelligence.

You severely underestimate the power of privilege and the power of popular publications to make celebrities.
>>
>>62615119

go back to bed anders
>>
>>62615145
>linking entire interviews without saying anything or pointing anything out

Exactly. You have no basis and live around the meme that kanye is just crazy, he sheds a lot of true things and insight in these interviews people just don't like it because he is arrogant at times but he has reason to be.
>>
File: keke.png (243 KB, 540x358) Image search: [Google]
keke.png
243 KB, 540x358
>>62615119
>Make you're way back to liberal lala land this instant you anti-white cultural Marxist.
>>
This thread rushed past Cam'ron far too quickly. Watch his bill O'Reilly segment where he invented the u mad meme. I've literally never seen a person act dumber
>>
>>62615297
>liberal fairy land clouds
Lol please, I'm specifically telling you that this album is not what those kinds of people want it to be.
It's not "ooga booga kill whitey we wuz kangs black lives matter trayvon dindu nuffin," he literally says in Blacker the Berry that black people who think like that while encouraging gang culture and street killings are hypocrites. Most of the album doesn't have anything at all to say about white people, it largely ignores them in favor of addressing his message to the black community.
>>
>>62615428
He didn't bother pointing anything out because he would have to transcribe the entire interview. He literally has zero useful things to say and he can barely articulate himself. If anything, you're the one who should be pointing out which incredibly intelligent and profound things he shares since the common perception is that Kanye is a fucking moron.

By the way, saying "true things" is not a sign of intelligence, it's a sign of being able to tell the truth.

I'd actually love to see Kanye sit down with a real intellectual so faggots like you would understand just how retarded he actually is.
>>
>>62615538
Oh and I just remembered this Juelz santana quote: "anyone who has time to sit down and use a computer might be gay to me"

The whole dipset crew is pretty retarded
>>
>>62614534
I used to think Kanye West was actually a genius and his entire public persona was one long joke, but I'm not so sure about that anymore
>>
>>62615570
well he is right

everyone on the internet is a faggot
>>
File: CbO7GT8W0AAa-Op.jpg (65 KB, 1024x370) Image search: [Google]
CbO7GT8W0AAa-Op.jpg
65 KB, 1024x370
>>62615428
Those entire interviews are nothing but Kanye's ignorance. He literally does not say a single intelligent or insightful thing in ANY of those ENTIRE interviews.

But since you have no attention-span, just listen to this short clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C9Q88cMgyg

He sounds like a 12-year old hyped up on sugar and Monster energy. His understanding of corporate structure is absolutely absurd. He clearly thinks that just because he has been hailed a musical genius that he is a genius with regard to literally anything he applies himself to. He honestly thinks he can "simplify" the entire education system. Because he sells rap albums. He then completely switches into a tirade against paparazzis and tabloids.

He has no actual ideas. He just has faith in himself. Just look at this chart. How can you tell me he's intelligent? This is literally the stuff of an overly-ambitious and completely naive child.
>>
>>62615538
I don't think I have the patience to sit through a Bill O'Reilly and Cam'ron interview. What was the whole "U MAD" thing in response to?

It's funny how quickly 4chan embraced that meme as the ultimate response to criticism and it's still used to this day. The dumbest musicians have the mentality of your average 16 year old /mu/tant.
>>
Justin Bieber or Taylor Swift, either one
>>
File: based god.jpg (50 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
based god.jpg
50 KB, 620x400
based god
>>
S.T.I.C.H.E.S
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO0SOdtBbQQ
>>
>>62615570
>"anyone who has time to sit down and use a computer might be gay to me"

holy fuck that's beautiful.
there's also this classic 60 minutes interview where Cam says he wouldn't even snitch on a serial killer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTwipn-Fp_U
>>
>>62615563
You're still not saying anything. I find people like yourself who love to believe what you do never actually point something out, tell me what he says that's so bad? In the YouTube comments they just point out when he yells. Like I've said, you have a preconceived idea that he doesn't know what he's talking about. The burden of proof is on YOU, prove without a shadow of a doubt this man is stupid and doesn't know what he's talking about. You can't.
>>
Chief Keef; literally autistic
Young Thugger; slightly brain dead
>>
File: Deep Intelligent Artist.png (42 KB, 617x417) Image search: [Google]
Deep Intelligent Artist.png
42 KB, 617x417
Steven Morrissey
>>
>>62615414
You're associating morality with intelligence. Kim is superficial, she is egotistical, but she is also one of the biggest celebrities on earth and knows exactly was she's doing. Do you think intelligence means having an opinion on the middle East? A slightly different opinion then the mainstream?

These people know what they are doing.
>>
>>62615681
Bill was interrupting Dame and Cam'ron just started saying it. Just search Cam'ron u mad on YouTube there's clips of it
>>
>>62615639
Honestly, part of me thinks that Kanye West is intentionally becoming more and more ridiculous and releasing music with less and less effort to see how far he can push it. I think he's getting dumber and he's putting ridiculously little effort into his music and the media/his fans are still kissing his ass. I keep waiting for him to reveal that his entire career has been a social experiment/art performance to see how much he can fuck with critics but sadly I just think he's an incredibly dumb person. That makes his success and acclaim all the more depressing.
>>
>>62615766
Than*

Fuck
>>
>>62615700
i love this

stitches really deserved it
>>
>>62615743
Morrissey has some terrible opinions but he's much more intelligent than Kanye.
>>
>>62614534
Jay-Z
>>
>>62615740
>slightly
>>
Is Filthy Frank an "artist"?
>>
>>62615570
>"anyone who has time to sit down and use a computer might be gay to me"

my fucking sides
>>
Mos Def

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkmQpqCMyHc

In fact, every "conscious" rapper would instantly be exposed as a retard the second they entered a serious political debate.
>>
bernie sanders
the guy feeling the bern while playing guitar on telegraph in berkeley
>>
>>62615797
he's so fucking lucky he didn't get shot
he's /b/ tier retarded but dumb enough to try something
>>
File: liam-swagger-corbis-460-85[1].jpg (42 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
liam-swagger-corbis-460-85[1].jpg
42 KB, 460x345
>>62614534
This fucking clown
>>
>>62615670
There's literally nothing wrong with anything he's says in that clip and in fact he's actually proving you totally wrong in it. Yes, the man is not limited to only music and he should never be. Nobody is limited and most people do have the capacity to do anything. You just seem like a bitter, unsuccessful faggot.
>>
File: 1373407255807.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
1373407255807.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>>62615700
>boy
>and then stitches gets arrested
>>
>>62615724
>I wouldn't tell anyone, but I'd... I'd probably move

lmao
>>
>>62615766
I'm not associating morality with intelligence. I think intelligence is the pursuit of knowledge and the ability to understand abstract concepts. Absolutely nothing about Kim's career nor has anything she said suggested that she is a particularly intelligent person.
>>
>>62615872
Kanye fans are so delusional.

No one is saying Kanye can't do whatever the fuck he wants. Nothing dictates success other than the market. The man is NOT a fashion genius and thus his fashion doesn't sell as well as H&M. But rather than conclude that he's actually not good at something he cooks up half-formed ideas about how the whole industry is somehow geared against black men and prevents them from being successful in a massive racist conspiracy.

He's just not good at anything other than music. That's it. If we were white he wouldn't sell any more $1500 shirts than he does now. It's pretty fucking unintelligent to conclude anything else.

But please, for the sake of argument, provide with ONE, just ONE SINGLE quote from Kanye that demonstrates actual intelligence. Show me ONE insightful thing he has said. One thing about the world that doesn't have to do with him bitching and crying about how Nike doesn't like his grandma-slipper shoes.
>>
File: s.png (506 KB, 504x503) Image search: [Google]
s.png
506 KB, 504x503
>>62615935
mfw
>>
File: condomlisaprice.jpg (18 KB, 450x355) Image search: [Google]
condomlisaprice.jpg
18 KB, 450x355
>>62615724
>Is there any situation where you think its okay to talk to the police
>yeah definitely, say hello, how you feel
>>
>>62615739
Why is the burden of proof on me? As I told you, the common perception is that Kanye West is not an articulate or intelligent person. I'm not the one making an extraordinary claim (that Kanye is a "genius"). Genius is something that is proven.

Anyone with a grasp of the English language should immediately recognize that Kanye West is not Hawking. If you can't see this then this is a lost cause because I will need to walk you through what it means to be intelligent or articulate.
>>
>>62615965
Yeezy's sold like crazy, and his shirts sold out very quickly, hell if the man wears something it will usually sell out wherever its being sold. Kanye has been successful with these things and when he says that nike or these fashion lines won't take him seriously even though he has proof of all this success I can definitely see how its outrageous in his eyes. It makes complete sense when he says shit like this, are you trying to tell me people weren't gushing over yeezys? Or that his shirts didn't sell out in about an hour? He HAS proven to be successful in all these facets, he's clearly a talented and hard working person, and certainly a trend starter. I do think he should go about it differently but that doesn't make his points any less credible or real.
>>
>pretty much every response in this thread is an example of another memerapper

are memerappers the most retarded people in the world? why does /mu/ worship memerap?
>>
>>62616202
why do you try and empathise with him. its like when support workers try to see the world from a retards viewpoint
>>
>>62616162
I didn't call him a genius and nobody thinks he's hawking, are you seriously jumping this high to try to make yourself seem right? Kanye has only ever said he is creatively a genius. Your entire post looks like it's straight from youtube too.
>>
>>62615743
It's banter m8.
>>
B.o.b?
>>
>>62615840
Not to mention his recent arrest in Cape Town for trying to fly with his "Citizen of Earth" passport.
>>
>>62616202
And yet again you've evaded that anon's request to provide a SINGLE quote from Kanye West that would demonstrate his intelligence. Instead, you're equating monetary success to intelligence which is retarded and actually serves to make Kanye West look worse. Have you not been paying attention? Kanye West claims to be $53 in debt because of his fashion investments. By your logic then he is not particularly smart with money and not a very good fashion designer.

I also have to contest the idea that everyone went crazy over his shoes.Maybe his shoes sold out at foot locker but that doesn't mean that he's wildly successful or that he's even that profitable. If Kanye had ridiculous demands from Nike they may have been smart to cut ties with him. If his shoes cost $1500 and it had a limited production run then who gives a shit if they sold out? I bet you that there are a lot of other shoes that are way more profitable than Yeezy's.

>>62616274
Still waiting for you to provide a single intelligent quotation.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with the world when "genius" is now letting someone else design running shoes for you?
>>
>>62614623
It's true because someone read somewhere that someone says Kanye said it.

Kanye said you're a faggot. Some guy told me he said it sometime.
>>
>>62616555
Everyone-is-special
>>
>>62614534
spaceghostpurrp

nigga is killing his career with every chance he gets to
>>
>>62616599
>sources are clickbait articles
>"true"

Sources: Egan, Mark. "'Proud Non-Reader' Kanye West Turns Author." Reuters. 5 May 2009.

Ramsdale, Susannah. "21 Kanye West Quotes That Completely Baffled Us." Marie Claire. 13 February 2015.
>>
>>62616599
b8
>>
>>62615010
It's a shame that blacks aren't taught in schools. It's really the white establishments' fault.
>>
Hopsin
>>
>>62616667
institutional racism is really annoying
>>
>>62614712
Considering the CIA kidnapped, drugged and raped US citizens, it's not too much of a stretch
>>
>>62616751
>r/tinfoilhat/
>>
>>62615547
He does say "we wuz kangz." Did you even listen to the album version 'i'?

"N-E-G-U-S definition: royalty; King royalty"
>>
>>62616751
Even if that were true, it's still most assuredly a stretch to say they invented AIDS, yes.
>>
Riff Raf
>>
>>62614641
HI MR O'REILLY
>>
File: devin.jpg (2 MB, 5184x3456) Image search: [Google]
devin.jpg
2 MB, 5184x3456
>>
>>62614534
>implying Kanye is stupid
I don't think a dumb person can come up with quadruple entendres...
>>
>>62616751
Even if that premise is true (which it's not), it doesn't logically follow that they must also be responsible for any other random misfortune in the world.

If you'd like this CIA made AIDs conspiracy to have any validity you'll have to establish:

>exactly how HIV was created in a labratory
>how HIV was spread by the government
>why the government would spread a deadly virus
>why the government would allow medication that expanded the life span of HIV patients to pretty much normal life expectancy
>explain how this information was kept classified for over 30 years without a single whistleblower
>give a single shred of evidence that the CIA had absolutely anything to do with HIV

"CIA is evil therefore they did it!!!" is about as meaningless as suggesting Nazi's are responsible for cancer because they're both negative things.
>>
>>62615872
There's nothing wrong with Kanye pursuing his passions. The problem is he believes the world OWES him success at all his ventures. It started when he wanted to design shoes for Nike and was legitimately offended that they wouldn't give him the most favorable licensing deal in history, that they wouldn't invest a significant fraction of their net worth into work, that they wouldn't allocate several of their factories to his product. He complained about this publicly and expected people to feel sorry for him, and he's been doing it ever since. Last year he accused everybody who didn't like his fashion show of being racist. Because goddamn he's the greatest fashion design in history and his lack of success is the world's problem, not his.

I know he's good at making it SOUND like it's true, but if you step back, stop listening to him and actually look at the reality of his situation and the absurdity of his expectations, you'd realize he's just a charismatic moron.
>>
>>62616882
met him once, he fucking stank
>>
File: 1455237114448.png (186 KB, 759x798) Image search: [Google]
1455237114448.png
186 KB, 759x798
>>62616202
You still haven't provided a single sentence from Kanye that demonstrates any actual intelligence.

His shoes are always produced in limited runs and never, ever approach the success of Jordans, just to name one example of a black man who is more successful than Kanye. If all of these barriers exist for him then why didn't they exist for Jordan? Why is a black man the king of an industry Kanye claims is actively against black people?

Is it not possible Kanye has no idea what the fuck he's talking about and lacks the talent required to be successful in the fashion and footwear industries?

Or is Kanye right and the CEO of Nike is just a hater who doesn't want to see him succeed?

Nike is a massive, intensely profitable company. If they saw any potential in Kanye they would have gobbled him up IMMEDIATELY. The fact that Nike doesn't give a fuck about Kanye's fashion and footwear is a testament to his lack of talent, not evidence of his intelligence.
>>
>>62614534
Halsey
>>
>>62614781
every Cam song is better than every Kanye song
>>
>>62614534

literally any generic trap rapper

Chief Keef, Young Thug, Future, Fetty Wap, etc.

that genre is exclusively sub-70 IQ
>>
>>62616202
>if the man wears something it will usually sell out wherever its being sold
Same with Anne Hathaway, but she doesn't use that as an excuse to call herself Michelangelo.
>>
>>62617020
>the dumbest ninja turtle

who cares
>>
File: YEEZYSEASON1-YOUTHOFPARIS-010.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
YEEZYSEASON1-YOUTHOFPARIS-010.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1500
>>62616943
I wonder what level of involvement he actually has with his fashion. Did he actually design his adidas shoes? More often than not, these shoe companies just want a sponsor to slap on the label. I mean, did Kanye have any more involvement with his shoes than Michael Jordan had with his?

There's also a severe lack of awareness in Kanye West's attacks on Nike being exploitative and making "slaves" of black people when I'm pretty positive his fashion accessories are made in a sweatshop in China.
>>
>>62616883
Neither is Kanye. His verses are ghostwritten.
>>
>>62614712
>Kanye seriously believes that AIDs was invented by the CIA to kill black people. Is that more insane/moronic than believing in a flat earth?

>Same CIA that did fucking MK Ultra
>Same CIA that replaced the secular progressive democratically elected Iranian leader with a totalitarian dictatorship
>Same CIA that did Iran Contra, and in that same incident facilitated the smuggling of crack cocaine, which there had been almost none of here, into west coast ghettos
>Same CIA that used the latter as an excuse for the war on drugs when drug rates were low and declining across the board when the initiative was announced, also massively increased the problem is was ostensibly there to solve
>Same CIA that made Al Qaida
>Same CIA that data mines your posts on /pol/
>Same CIA that has surveilled and tried to dismantle black activists groups throughout history

>but no, it's unquestionable that the state's involvement with intellectual property and pharmaceuticals might have been designed to screw over undesirable anti-statist
You don’t know shit
>>
>>62617160
Did Nazi's create CANCER to kill non-Aryans?

No?

You mean the SAME Nazis that did the holocaust?
The SAME Nazis that tried to annex all of Europe?
The SAME Nazis that used chemical weapons in war?
The SAME Nazis that did gruesome scientific experiments on Jews?

But no, it's unquestionable that Nazis created cancer..... you don't know shit kid.....
>>
>>62617277
You realize that Jewish lizard people rule us all, right DUMBASS?
>>
>>62617160
That's lovely but please provide some real world evidence that there is any link between HIV and the CIA. Otherwise you wasted a whole lot of words saying absolutely nothing.
>>
>>62617160
Most of those things are well documented, not very sophisticated, and certainly not on par with inventing a disease and spreading it through your own country (what could go wrong?!).
>>
>>62617320
Duh, that's why the Nazis created cancer. They knew of the global Jewish lizard conspiracy and tried to create a disease that would wipe out the reptilian overlords. Unfortunately they failed. Reptilians are immune to cancer and it just ended up hurting the glorious non-Jewish race.
>>
>>62617376
Exactly.
>>
>>62614712
Lil Wayne is so fucking stupid that he thinks he can freestyle all his fucking songs. And thinking that after that they're good.
>>
File: wayne.png (19 KB, 1267x89) Image search: [Google]
wayne.png
19 KB, 1267x89
>>62614575
>>62614712
>>62617516
ehh
>>
>>62615743
He's just being vegan tho.
>>
>>62617277
>>62617334
>>62617345
I'm not saying Kanye is perfectly informed or accurate. I also don't recall him saying the CIA did shit ("The government administers AIDS", "treat money like the US treats AIDS")

What I'm pissed at is that you govie dickriders act like absurd atrocities committed by one of the most insidious, dangerous, and opaque institutions on the face of the planet is comparable to flat-earthing.

And yes, the US has administered diseases and drugs to non-consenting black/underclass folks in the first half of the 20th century. And yes, after they stopped doing that, they have upheld systems that exclude disenfranchised populations from health care.

Not even an SJW here. I'm just not enough of a retard to pretend the USFG isn't a piece of shit with a shit history.
>>
>>62615827
You know Filthy Frank just is a persona. Not an actual person.
>>
>>62617573
He lost all his fucking braincells drinking lean tho.
>>
>>62617735
He claims to have been identified as gifted as a child, and I can believe it. It's just he's been hanging around Birdman and friends since he was like 12 years old and has destroyed whatever intelligence he had through drug abuse and good ol fashioned willful ignorance.
>>
>>62617345
>well documented
They tried to cover a bunch of them up, and these are only the things that we know about
>not very sophisticated
lmao. They invented LSD, took some crack, and spread those through their own country (what can go wrong?!)

And I never said they invented AIDS nerd, I said IP and health care policy achieve inequitable and exclusionary outcomes
>>
Phil Anselmo.
>>
>>62617735
DRINKING LEAN

THEY THOUGHT I DIED
>>
>>62617630
>What I'm pissed at is that you govie dickriders act like absurd atrocities committed by one of the most insidious, dangerous, and opaque institutions on the face of the planet is comparable to flat-earthing.

Of course you do, because you actually believe in the same nonsense that Kanye does.
>>
>>62617630
>I also don't recall him saying the CIA did shit ("The government administers AIDS", "treat money like the US treats AIDS")
>And I know the government administered AIDS/ So I guess we just pray like the minister say
>Kanye raised awareness in his own unique way, shocking the crowd by espousing the widely debunked claim that AIDS was a "man-made disease"

>What I'm pissed at is that you govie dickriders act like absurd atrocities committed by one of the most insidious, dangerous, and opaque institutions on the face of the planet is comparable to flat-earthing.
Using logic, reason and science != "dickriding" the government. If you seriously think AIDs is a "man-made-disease" you will first have to establish how scientists have figured out how to create deadly virus' out of thin air. You'll have to share with us how exactly the government spread HIV in Africa without anyone finding anything out and without any information leaking subsequently. You have a poor understanding of science and you're missing a critical thing called evidence. Every conspiracy theory relies on JAQ offs like you who provide completely irrelevant information as if it's some sort of smoking gun.

>And yes, the US has administered diseases and drugs to non-consenting black/underclass folks in the first half of the 20th century.
Yes. They gave an existing disease (syphilis) to people. It was well documented, never secret and in retrospect has been widely condemned. People like you exist in a world where the government is paradoxically completely incompetent (unable to hide any known conspiracy) and extremely adept and evil (hey, they've been able to hide this AIDs thing for 30+ years!).

>Not even an SJW here.
Social justice has nothing to do with retarded conspiracies.

>I'm just not enough of a retard to pretend the USFG isn't a piece of shit with a shit history.
Great. But the question was never "has the US gov ever done bad things?" It was "did the CIA administer HIV in Africa?"
>>
>>62617828
>lol you idiot right-wing conspiracy theorist xD oh wait, this time it's left-wing conspiracy theorist xD

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93Contra_affair

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d%27%C3%A9tat

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking

https://www.google.com/#q=war+on+drugs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Qaeda

https://www.google.com/#q=cia+surveillance

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO (This was CIA's little brother

How does USFG cock taste in your throat

>>62617907
>If you seriously think AIDs is a "man-made-disease"
see >>62617795 I never claimed the government made aids in a test tuve nerd. It originated as a zoonotic disease.

>Yes. They gave an existing disease (syphilis) to people.
So turns out they are ethically capable of this shit, meaning comparing that kind of claim to believing in a flat fucking earth is fucking idiotic and can only conveniently support the notion that indicting US atrocities is conspiracy theory lunacy
>>
>>62617795
>They tried to cover a bunch of them up
Cover ups never work, especially when you are working with large organizations. The federal government is a very large organization.

>these are only the things that we know about
appeal to ignorance

>they invented LSD
a Swiss chemist did, but nice try

>And I never said they invented AIDS nerd, I said IP and health care policy achieve inequitable and exclusionary outcomes
some prime goal post moving here

If you'd like to know one of the main reasons HIV spread in Africa it actually has a lot more to do with Christianity's aversion to contraception.

Now fuck off back to /x/
>>
>>62617630
>govie dickriders
Nigga please. I know what the CIA has done in the past. I know where the information comes from. Some of it comes directly from former CIA agents. Some of it comes from the freedom of information act (meaning there was no attempt to even cover it up). I've never heard or read a credible source say that the CIA invented AIDS. It's an urban legend.

>>62617795
Read what I just said. A lot of the controversial secret operations of CIA have been declassified. Furthermore, they are only controversial in retrospect. The didn't think overthrowing communist regimes and radical domestic groups would be controversial at the time. They were never stupid enough to think giving Americans AIDS would be a good idea.

>lmao. They invented LSD,
The CIA didn't invent LSD. The inventor of LSD is well-known.

>took some crack, and spread those through their own country (what can go wrong?!)
A few corrupt CIA agents ran drugs for the cartels. They merely flew it across the border and looked the other way while someone came and unloaded it. They certainly didn't distribute it and it certainly wasn't an agency wide effort funded by the Reagan administration.
>>
>>62618068
>posts a bunch of links irrelevant to the subject at hand

You're really fucking dim, huh
>>
>>62618068
Once again, X did bad things in the past therefore X did Y does not logically make sense. You can post a million articles about bad things the CIA does and it doesn't fucking matter. Stop waving those around like they mean something.

>So turns out they are ethically capable of this shit
And Spain had an inquisition, shockingly attitudes change.

And there's still a huge logical hole here. The Tuskegee experiments were not very sophisticated. Spreading a disease across a continent with fake polio vaccines is such a stretch that yes, it's on flat earth level.
>>
>>62618075
>Cover ups never work
>appeal to ignorance
Yeah, I'm sure every single clandestine operation the US government has performed is now publicly disclosed. Muh "can't see it, does't exist" empiricism can't accurately account for everything

>a Swiss chemist did, but nice try
Yeah and the US worked extensively to figure out how to optimally synthesize it and figure out what it could do because at the time no one knew shit about LSD and they were trying to keep up with Soviet mind control tech. Which is why they did MK Ultra and accidentally exposed the public to a drug that fueled hippie activism. The Swiss chemist absolutely did not subsidize all the work that went into making, understanding and deploying LSD.

>some prime goal post moving here

>The thing I wrote in second-to-last line in my first post in the thread
>goalpost moving

>>62618096
>>62618182
>>62618190
Look I have made my position 100% clear in every single post. I will spell it out for you one more time.

>I am not defending the claim that the US invented AIDS or that what Kanye said is 100% accurate to the truth
>I am defending that equating claims of US fuckery and believing that the earth is flat is way out of perspective, and serves to construct indicts of the US government as tin foil hat BS, which makes, for example, the accurate and important sentiment of Kanye's indicts of racism in health care less effective

Yeah, Kanye should get his details right but my point is the the US has done things of similar impact and magnitude, and in many instances greater, so saying Kanye = b.o.b. is retarded

Your next post will need to be about how I have the burden to agree with Kanye as per my first post, and NOT about why the US actually didn't invent aids
>>
>>62618096
>A lot of the controversial secret operations of CIA have been declassified. Furthermore, they are only controversial in retrospect.
This doesn't matter to conspiracy theorists like him. It's no secret that the government has classified documents (all gov do) and we've learned about the retrospectively negative things the government has done from their declassification. But the mere existence of classified information is all the proof conspiracytards need to convince themselves that the government is carrying out secret chemtrail operations or whatever the fuck is the latest conspiracy.
>>
>>62618335
Tell me which conspiracy theory I believe in
>>
>>62618333
A history of "fuckery" does not imply that it is at all rational or intelligent to believe in [specific absurd, unfounded claim]. Period.
>>
>>62616781
>>62616843
>>62616933
>Project MKULTRA doesn't exist now
Wow.
>>
Post 1:
>>Is that more insane/moronic than believing in a flat earth?
>the state's involvement with intellectual property and pharmaceuticals has been designed to screw over undesirable anti-statists

Post 2:
>I'm not saying Kanye is perfectly informed or accurate. I also don't recall him saying the CIA did shit

Post 3:
>I never said they invented AIDS nerd, I said IP and health care policy achieve inequitable and exclusionary outcomes

Post 4:
>I never claimed the government made aids in a test tube nerd. It originated as a zoonotic disease.

Post 5:
>I am not defending the claim that the US invented AIDS or that what Kanye said is 100% accurate to the truth
>I am defending that equating claims of US fuckery and believing that the earth is flat is way out of perspective, and serves to construct indicts of the US government as tin foil hat BS, which makes, for example, the accurate and important sentiment of Kanye's indicts of racism in health care less effective

All y'alls posts:
>LOL u think gov made AIDS xD go back to /x/ you conspiracy theorist bet moon landing was faked too huh xD nice goal post moving

>>62618398
>stupidity is binary
It is a little bit wrong to say the government administered AIDS when they actually administered other diseases and only deprived access to what could help AIDS for black people

It is very wrong to say the earth is flat

Saying they are equally stupid is objectively incorrect and is retrogressive to the important effort to hold the US accountable. Yes, the public knows much of what happened, and they don't give a shit which is why we should talk about it

I'm done, going to class
>>
>>62618333
>Muh "can't see it, does't exist" empiricism can't accurately account for everything
You are suggesting that the government does sinister things and you hand wave calls for evidence with an appeal to ignorance. And all you've done with this sentence is make the same argument with different terms. Maybe the government is also funding a top secret experiment to make cats walk on two legs that we don't know about but that's not something worth giving serious thought to and I would rightly be called for evidence if I decided to bring up this "what if" in a debate.

>Yeah and the US worked extensively to figure out how to optimally synthesize it and figure out what it could do because at the time no one knew shit about LSD and they were trying to keep up with Soviet mind control tech. Which is why they did MK Ultra and accidentally exposed the public to a drug that fueled hippie activism. The Swiss chemist absolutely did not subsidize all the work that went into making, understanding and deploying LSD.
That's not what you said though. More goal post moving.

>Yeah, Kanye should get his details right but my point is the the US has done things of similar impact and magnitude
What? They clearly haven't. You've established that they've done bad things before. You haven't established that the government has ever done something as complex as covertly spreading a disease across an entire continent with fake polio vaccines.

>and in many instances greater
I'd love to hear of these "many" instances when the US outdid themselves on infecting an entire continent with HIV.

I'm happy that you've decided to distance yourself from the claim that the gov't invented AIDs but that is part of Kanye's original comment and removing that context to argue that his belief isn't that absurd is dishonest.
>>
>>62618531
>non-sequitur

Wow.
>>
>>62618611
>It is a little bit wrong to say the government administered AIDS when they actually administered other diseases and only deprived access to what could help AIDS for black people

No, it's just wrong.

And the FDA != the CIA. You are conflating so many different, unrelated things, it's ridiculous.
>>
>>62618531
>quoting things people never said
Wow.

>He actually believes that lizard man Reagan shot AIDs into Africa with lasers from outerspace.
I can do it too!
>>
>>62618673
>saying 10 + 10 = 21 is as stupid as saying 10 + 10 = the Louisiana Purchase
>because 10 + 10 = 21 is incorrect
>>
>>62614534
every single artist and also OP
>>
>>62618611
Comparing the Tukegee experiments to a global covert spread of AIDs requires a willful denial of the actual details of those experiments. You can only compare them with a very vague "they're both ethically wrong!" argument. Are you being dishonest or are you retarded?

>Saying they are equally stupid is objectively incorrect
>objectively
Oh boy

>retrogressive to the important effort to hold the US accountable
We have enough things to hold the US accountable without making them pay for your retarded delusions, just like there's enough to hold accountable in regards to 9/11 without resorting to retarded BUSH DID 9/11 rhetoric. It's a waste of time to peruse the retarded ramblings of a conspiracytard like you.

>I'm done, going to class
>this is the future of our education
>>
>>62618759
false equivalence

more like someone trying to argue that 10+10 = 20 is a government conspiracy because the government has lied in the past
>>
>>62614589
Chris?
>>
>>62618641
>>62618674
When you say the CIA never kidnapped, raped and drugged people on U.S. soil, you're asserting that MK ULTRA never happened
>>
>>62619002
And when we never made the first claim, your entire conditional falls apart.
>>
>>62619086
>Even if that were true
Is you implying that MKUltra and the activities performed during the project are false. I do not believe that the CIA made AIDS or HIV, but I'm saying that a distrust of the U.S. Government is at least rooted in reality
>>
>>62618864
>Kanye is not as far from the truth (getting the either the particular disease or the method by which the disease is facilitated) as BoB is (saying the earth is not a planet)
>This means that, even though both are incorrect on a binary sense, BoB is STUPIDER (thread topic, post topic) than Kanye
>To say they are equally stupid because they are both wrong in a binary sense is like saying getting a math equation a little wrong and getting it very wrong are equally stupid

Now you say I believe in a conspiracy theory. Which one did I believe in? And please quote the line in my post where I said it happened
>>
>>62619200
There's a stark distinction between a distrust in the USG and a belief in a specific thing that never actually occurred.

You guys are sharp goalpost pushers.
>>
Ted Nugent
>>
>>62619200
>Is you implying
But that wasn't my post.

>implying that MKUltra and the activities performed during the project are false

>even if that were true

>if
definition:
>used to talk about the result or effect of something that may happen or be true

That's not even what it implies.

>>62619303
I think this is the same guy as earlier. The one who went to "class"
>>
Wiz
>>
>>62619304
kill yourself you liberal cultural marxism
>>
>>62619303
I was mostly defending the idea that believing the CIA made AIDS is less stupid than saying the Earth is flat. Either way, I don't really care all to much, Kanye isn't really known for his intellectual opinions.
>>62619331
I only posted
>>62619002
>>62618531
and
>>62616751
>>
>>62619200
Distrusting the government is not the same as believing every bad thing about the government that the schitzo in front of the gas station tells you.
>>
Wesley Willis
>>
>>62619441
Of course it isn't, I'm saying distrust in the USG is a lot less crazy than distrust in every government since ancient Egypt, I should've better clarified in my initial post.
>>
>>62619331
I'm the anon who went to class, I decided this bitchfest satiates my autism better than the class lecture does
>>
>>62619280
Your goalpost moving has left you with the argument that there is some validity to Kanye's belief in the government run spread of AIDs in Africa. That is a conspiracy theory. I have no idea what other conspiracies you believe in. Maybe chemtrails, maybe reptilians. Who fucking knows, I can't read your mind.

I'm sure there are truthers out there that concern troll long enough to create a discussion about the validity of "inside job" arguments and it's a pretty nice thing to fall back on to be honest. I don't really believe in this theory, I'm just wasting everyone's time by discussing it's possibility!
>>
>>62619393
>>62619495
Honestly, you have the exact same arguments. Maybe you are different people, I don't know.
>>
>>62619492
>I'm saying distrust in the USG is a lot less crazy than distrust in every government since ancient Egypt
why
>>
>>62619504
>Your goalpost moving has left you with the argument that there is some validity to Kanye's belief in the government run spread of AIDs in Africa.

see >>62618611 and tell me where my position changed from post 1 to post 5

Can't wrap my head around how you're so simplistic as to see "validity" is black and white. Kanye's claim is not perfectly valid. It is comparatively more valid than the claim that the earth is flat. The "some validity" I agree with are the parts no one has argued are false (general atrocities, atrocities concerning administering diseases, discriminatory policies that would affect AIDS treatment). The excess validity then, is the part I never agreed with (government made AIDS). I'm not moving the goalposts just because you're putting words in my mouth.

If there is one point of contestation you have against me, it is that all things that are incorrect are equally stupid.

>you're a conspiracy theorist!
>b-but I can't tell you what you said that makes me believe that, I can't read your mind
>>
>>62619579
Because of time, there is a lot more potential for a leak over the time from ancient Egypt to now than there is for ~1983 to now.
>>62619554
We are different people.
>>
>>62619659
>The "some validity" I agree with are the parts no one has argued are false (general atrocities, atrocities concerning administering diseases, discriminatory policies that would affect AIDS treatment)
The truthfulness of those facts are irrelevant. That is something that you haven't been able to grasp and honestly I'm starting to feel like a broken record. It's nice that you find "some validity" in those things but that wasn't what Kanye West said. It just doesn't logically follow.

All of these "general atrocities" required some elements to make them believable. They don't require massive government cover ups, large scale administration of diseases and a ominous entity to keep people quiet. This is why the conspiracy theory.

It's the same reason why you'd be labeled a quack if you argued that it makes sense that the government did 9/11. No, naming past US atrocities doesn't lend and validity to that idea and thinking it does shows that you have some serious problems with critical thought.

Also, removing one half of Kanye's ridiculous claim is dishonest. Why are we arguing about how valid Kanye's argument is if you ignore the dumbest part of it? It's like arguing that my lizardman cause earthquakes conspiracy isn't so far fetched because ignoring the lizardman aspect, earthquakes do happen!

>b-but I can't tell you what you said that makes me believe that, I can't read your mind
Hey, I'm not the US government. ;)
>>
>>62619659
>It is comparatively more valid than the claim that the earth is flat.
I agree only in the sense that there's evidence against the flat earth theory. However, lack of evidence against something is not evidence against something. Concerning history, evidence is important. If my girlfriend tells me what she had for lunch today, I'm not going to demand proof, but if she tells me Bush did 9/11, then I am.

>>62619736
>more potential for a leak over the time from ancient Egypt to now
There isn't a whole lot of recorded history of ancient Egypt whatsoever. Much of what we "know" is merely speculative. It's more in line with archeology than history.
>>
>>62620044
>lack of evidence against something is not evidence for something
Fixed.
>>
>>62614712
>Kanye seriously believes that AIDs was invented by the CIA to kill black people. Is that more insane/moronic than believing in a flat earth?

Frank Zappa believed the same thing and he wasn't dumb. Weird and contrarian maybe, but not dumb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_XDxbJvfyM
>>
>>62619736
Why hasn't any information leaked about AIDs? No death bed confessions? No anonymous tips?
Why would a president like Obama be interested in keeping the attempted genocide of Africans covered up?
Why didn't any information leak out with the wikileaks thing?
Why wouldn't Russia/China leak this information of their rivals? They have spies everywhere.
>>
>>62614641
Don't you fucking dare

I can't believe you would ever suggest that this is blasphemy
>>
Anyone else genuinely concerned for him at this point?

>Is on anti-depressants
>clearly taking other drugs too
>has reached a point of fame/celebrity where he is surrounded by yes men and literally can do no wrong in his eyes
>living almost consequence free
>funnelling millions of dollars into fashion putting himself into debt
>having breakdowns from the workload put on himself

I think he needs a break from it all man, and to get off the pills
>>
>>62620114
Frank Zappa may not have been dumb but that was a dumb statement to make. Just because someone is generally intelligent doesn't mean that they're incapable of saying uninformed things.

Frank Zappa said a lot of stupid things in his life.
>>
>>62620114
>hurr durr de aids was genetically modified to kill certain people
>literally kills everyone eventually unless you're super rich to prolong your life

I do, however, believe there is a cure for aids, and even for some form of cancer, being hidden from us because the pharmaceutical company would lose HUGE amounts of money if they ever released a little pill that cured you of all of it
>>
>>62620247
>le big pharma would rather have people die then keep alive customers and give them a cure that would make them literally trillions

This doesn't even make sense in your fantasy. You're just as retarded at the guy you're quoting.
>>
>>62620044
Well, yeah, but it doesn't have to be from ancient Egypt, it'd just have to be anyone leaking information about the Earth being flat since it was discovered to be round.
>>62620131
I don't think Kanye is right about AIDS being invented by the CIA, or anyone for that matter, I simply assert that it Kanye has a more believable conspiracy than B.o.B's, and therefore less stupid than B.o.B. My support for this is that the CIA has done sketchy shit in the past. I don't have any interest in defending Kanye's actual conspiracy theory, as I do not believe in it.
>>
>>62614534
Yoko Ono
ICP
Miley Cyrus
>>
MEME SCHOOL
>>
>>62614534
>I’m pretty calculating.
>I take stuff that I know appeals to people’s bad sides and match it up with stuff that appeals to their good sides.

Not very dumb imo
>>
>>62620247
>en for some form of cancer, being hidden from us because the pharmaceutical company would lose HUGE amounts of money if they ever released a little pill that cured you of all of it

you are wrong at right at this same greentext
>>
>>62620247
The problem with this theory is that big pharma in the US doesn't spend a whole lot of money on research anymore. They're essentially big marketing firms pushing the drugs they already have the rights to distribute. They'd rather buy a drug that relieves itchy toes then spend millions on commercials to convince you that you have itchy toe syndrome then risk losing money on a cure they might not find, especially if they have no intention to market it.
>>
>>62615042
>white genocide

Wew sure are some hot /pol/ memes tonight
Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.