[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 5
Oh
>>
Ok
>>
the fuck happened
>>
lmao white boys got cucked again senpai
>>
>>62607994
lol BTFO
>>
>>62607994
lol feel the panned pain
>>
his review is pretty good
>>
>be male
>straight (?)
>white
>not sing about black people, women or gays

into the trash it goes
>>
>>62610337
it would be alright if he added 4 more paragraphs about the actual music
>>
>>62610384
ye ye. i mean i dont agree with a lot of ti and definitely not the score but he makes good points
>>
Can someone make a JUST edit of the album cover
>>
>>62610400
i definitely agree about this creative lull they seem to be in. i dont visit ca much anymore, but someone pointed out that all the dudes in anco have explicitly referred to making music with anco as "work" numerous times since after mpp (like, they bring it up all the time). i mean technically music is their vocation, but viewing it that way and bringing it up, and so often - i think it shows a shift in dynamic about how they approach music.

then again i could be totally off or misconstruing them - i dont know the guys personally! but i just thought it was an interesting note.
>>
Mike's just upset because they keep changing the taste of coke.
>>
Hey its officially cool to like anco again. Anyone that doesn't like the new album is a p4k drone.
>>
Wait, is the album even out? I thought it just had a high quality leak.
>>
http://no-trivia.tumblr.com/post/64660558089/wondering-what-happens-behind-the-scenes-at-p4k-i
>>
how this fucking board has changed.
>7.4
was nearly three and a half years ago now.
have all the anco fanboys grown up?
or have the fanboys just become fuccbois
>>
>>62610599
not technically until friday
>>
>>62610610
idk, not nearly as many people seem to be turning on the album yet, but that could change.

i legit thought chz deserved that rating, maybe even lower, but i really enjoyed this last one desu
>>
>>62610648
Yeah, I used to be a massive anco fan and I never thought it was anywhere near as strong as anything they did since indian.

I also think there are far fewer anco fans on this board than what there used to be
>>
I would agree with a 6 if Chz hasn't been a 7

p4k memes
>>
>>62610358
you redditors are pathetic.
>>
"As someone who has no hangups about admitting that this band changed not only how I think about music but how I thought about life, it's easy to wonder if Painting With and Centipede Hz signal an ending, or at least a consequential lull."

This guy is nuts. They changed direction and although CHz was weak, PW does it in a very decent way
>>
>>62610400
>he makes good points
He makes zero fucking points about the music.

I haven't even listened to the album yet, and this gives me fuck all insight into what it is.
>>
>>62610703
I think I just shed all my preconceptions about what band they're trying to be now, so I'm able to quell a bit of the disappointment. I liked quite a few of the tunes off PW, especially in the middle. But I still miss old AnCo deep down.

Favorite AC era is still 2004. Sung Tongs is my favorite album by the, and then you had the breezblock/other people music sets, and the really early feels-era bootlegs. What a time.

I still like PBears output tho. Despite the harsh reception it got here, I found PBvsGR to be enjoyable enough, and I actually really loved Tomboy apart from a few tracks + botched mixing job.
>>
>>62610844
Yeah. You can't expect anything close to a return to the 'golden age' - like you said, this album seems to be a couple of good tunes in the anco style. Kinda like if Honeycomb was a whole album, and a bit 'cleaner'.

I haven't checked this board anywhere near as much as I used to, so I wasn't sure of the reception PBvGR got. I thought it was great - probably about as much as I liked Tomboy.

HCTI and Sung Tongs are my go-tos. Infant Dressing Table has got to be in my top 5 anco songs
>>
>>62610957
>Kinda like if Honeycomb was a whole album, and a bit 'cleaner'.
Yeah, definitely! I think people forget they've been together 16 years - sure the past 2 albums haven't been mindblowing - but I'm still impressed that they're pushing forward. Very excited to see them live, think the tracks will really spring to life.

I'd hate for them to repeat themselves - but I truly think there was a lot of untapped potential in the songs/sonic explorations of what they were doing on ODDSAC, I even found the ambient interlude bits interesting. Apart from HCTI (another one of my favorites), it's probably their "darkest" venture. I dunno, I've always loved that release and think they could expand upon it without the visual element (which desu I found the movie kinda mediocre)

>Infant Dressing Table has got to be in my top 5 anco songs
yeah, it's stunning imo
>>
>>62611124
Wish I could see them live - they're not visiting my country :(

It seems like anco is becoming more Avey Tare and the Animals and less the Collective. I'm still yet to watch ODDSAC, I've been meaning to for years.
Add me on last.fm if you want - last.fm/user/ziss3744
>>
>>62611216
i actually deleted my last fm after the revamp, but i wish i could've add ya dude, sorry .

i'm in a very small minority, but i actually preferred just listening to the oddsac audio/soundtrack as opposed to watching the whole movie. imo the material stands well on its own. just not big on danny perez's aesthetic (though his work for panda's last tour was amazing). that's just me tho.

i hope they tour your country at some point, anon
>>
I think the score is deserved, to be honest.
I feel like Painting With is the natural evolution of Centipede HZ. With CHZ, I felt like the album was less a solid LP release and more of a showcase of the individual members diverging talents and passions, the end results being too dense with sounds and ideas for the whole thing to stick together. Painting With sounds like they cleared their heads and finally finished the vision of CHZ together, each element of CHZ refined into one singular effort from the whole band.
It's just sad that the end result from this hypothetical journey is, honestly, kind of a disappointing. PW is one of their most consistent albums to date, but in all those little crevices and cracks in their past work is where'd you'd find the tear-jerking humanity and honesty of Animal Collectives music.

Painting With just doesn't extend a hand and asks me to take a journey like Spirit did, or Sung Tongs, or MPP. It puts me in the back seat of a car and points to whatever they think I appreciated about the place they once built.
>>
>>62610511
they were definitely being self-aware with that line
>>
>>62607994
too high

5.4 would be more accurate
>>
this album and TLOP are both mediocre. Im sick and tired of fanboys in mu that can't accept that their favourite musicians can't get it right all the time.
>>
>>62610417
second
>>
On the bright side, I can like this album without being called a drone.
>>
Kinda like the emperor's new clothes
>>
>>62611837
this wtf happened

>couple years ago
>album comes out and actual discussion can happen
>now album comes out
>10/10!
>or 0/10!
>no actual discussion

I guess it's just /mu/ having been overrun by all the /tv/ and /v/ posters over the past year.

I mean the good trips are gone and never post, the new trips are fucking awful underage memers that don't contribute anything besides further hurting the board.
>>
>>62611897
The Fappening destroyed 4chan.
>>
I mean, I honestly feel that around a 6 is pretty accurate but p4k tends to inflate scores so I can see why people might feel a little angry about it. I thought CHz was around a 6 too, but even that had more personality than this. It was a mess, but it was a fun mess for the most part. They talked about this being their Ramones album and being just pure energy but I feel like falling asleep six tracks in. In fact, I actually did fall asleep to this album last night and I wasn't even really tired.
>>
>>62611897

there were never any good trips

tripfags are cancer

also I've been here since 2003 so don't go telling me I don't know what I'm talking about

>inb4 muh Hampus, muh CLT

get fucked
>>
seems like a good score
i've listen to it once and i don't really feel like listening to it again... to many forgettable moemnts

and this coming from a person loving animal collective
strawberry jam and MPP are both 10/10
Feels 9/10
>>
>>62611942

>They talked about this being their Ramones album and being just pure energy but I feel like falling asleep six tracks in

This is one of my problems with Painting With. It's monotonous, not in necessarily in energy but tonally and thematically. It lacks the dynamics to pull me in and keep me interested, because I can already guess what's around the corner.
>>
>>62611680
Underrated comment
>>
>>62612180
>there were never any good trips
>tripfags are cancer
this. my least favorite atm has to be abelian - he's so fauxly modest and self-deprecating just to fish for loads of comments reaffirming that he has "good taste" even tho its all avant teen shit
>>
>>62610794
>PW does it in a very decent way
and 6.2 is a very "decent" score
>>
>>62607994
having revisited MPP and SJ in anticipation for this album, i was getting really excited. Then it leaked, and i listened to it once. I think it still needs a few more listens, but it really doesnt have the liveliness of their good albums.

Maybe that has something to do with them not drenching songs in reverb, but lively AnCo-ness just feels choked out. right now, id give it a 7.5/10
>>
>>62612328
for any other publicatio, sure. put pitchfork has a ridiculous and whack rating curve and any thing 7.0 - 7.6 = okay; 7.7-8.1 pretty good, etc. anything under a 7 is pretty much considered garbage by their standards.
>>
maybe good acts that had their time have had their time and they've well into their inevitable decline like other good acts.

unless they were still coming out with new material that was both highly novel and fantastic, this era was always never going to be a good time for animal collective with people who pay some close attention to music. no other act had nearly as much influence in defining the sound of underground/independent/whateveryouwanttocallit music for the entire 00s decade. how many terrible AC rip offs did each of us have to suffer through in our various local music scenes or even opening for touring acts? it was entirely inevitable there would be a (huge) backlash, and probably a necessary one at that. animal collective has, and had, to be rejected so we could move on. certainly I'm not in any mood to listen to them now, or their back catalogue, or any act that sounds like animal collective.

but we like to play our revisionist history, as we all know. without question, a decade ago, for probably a span of 2-4 years, the act with by far the most cache on this board was animal collective, easily, no denying it. any individual can play the "who? me?" game or it can be treated like the board's embarrassing grad photo, but I'd argue that this was for a very good reason. coming out of the sludge, slack, grandiosity and mope of 90s indie rock and very early 00s 'post-rock' animal collective sounded legitimately novel and buoyant, cumulative and circular instead of linear and predictable, like no other act that was popular at the time. they carved out a massive niche for themselves and their appeal was partially undone by their success, by the fact that avey tare is too much himself, that 'not cool' people flocked to them, that their music sounds intentionally absurd and often infantilizing, that a very real cult developed around them, that they seemed quite willing to increasingly become a self-parody.
>>
>>62612402
no, animal collective, unless making undeniably brilliant music now, which they are (probably) not (certainly centpede hz wasn't), has to be rejected, if for no other reason to make ideological space for something else to replace them. the evolution of music and taste is highly dialectic. to live right now as though it's still 2005 is to attempt to make time still. perhaps it's unfair to animal collective and their legacy, but you can't ever have the reach and influence they had without the culture at some point turning against you.

I think what will happen is that some 19 year old in 2027 is going to uncover feels or merriweather post pavilion or sung tongs and it may blow their mind. they will not have lived with the baggage of witnessing the rise and fall of this kind of music, the terrible local acts, every band having an individual member who would only play the floor tom (and perhaps a crash), the inevitable albums of their decline. their (good) albums will exist as artifacts mostly divorced of a context or a narrative. it might even be approached as a sort of reclamation project, like fleetwood mac, prefab sprout or steely dan experienced in the past decade and bruce springsteen and prince had in the late 90s-early 00s after both seeming over-exposed and not delivering enough for awhile. what the legion of fleetwood mac aficionados my age often don't properly consider is how difficult it would be to approach fleetwood mac if we were a decade older. to people a decade older, they actually experienced fleetwood mac dominating commercial radio, the culture, their descent into mediocrity, the hammy people who loved them. it is only natural they would react against it. we get the benefit of all this being part of a quaint unlived past, we don't have to recall memories of the shitty cokeheads we knew who were friends with an older brother who loved this kind of music.
>>
>>62612430
so animal collective's status as an 'important act' or whatever has to end now so they can have any legacy after. in a decade maybe nobody will remember how this band birthed a nearly new subculture of cloying pseudo-artsy drugged out hipster-hippie. there is remarkably little buzz for this album, or even centipede hz either (surprising considering how big merriweather was for them), and that's probably as it should be. the culture isn't being cruel or overly consumed with the next big thing just because it moves on from animal collective. they did their thing, they had a pretty great run and wrote a lot of great music. this is just not the time to appreciate it. we should be appreciating newer and more novel music instead.

the pitchfork review is strange because it seems written from the standpoint of assuming the audience knows everything I just wrote, and, in a sense, seeks to justify its own panning, even though it was virtually inevitable. not really having any courage on such matters is kind of pitchfork's stock in trade though.
>>
>>62612223
Yeah, this is exactly it. It just feels like you've heard 90% of every song in their first fifteen seconds, which hasn't happened much in their discog outside of something like Visiting Friends which is meant to be a more atmospheric piece anyway.
>>
its ok, loads of albums get wrongly assessed at the time.
Pet Sounds was kinda flatly received, and Blood on the Tracks was flat panned by some critics
>>
>>62612402
>>62612430
>>62612450
this discourse is interesting in putting their current perception/position in a more cultural context - creating a retrospective narrative, of sorts.

but how do you personally feel about painting with musically? what trajectory do think they should take next?
>>
>>62607994
tfw tlop got a 9.0
9.0!
and pw 6.2
>>
>>62612669
Avey said they were doing a "techno-Ramones" approach to this one. I think they fulfilled that idea in the best way an Animal Collective album could. its good, fun, and catchy. as far as the next trajectory, I'm not sure. I think everyone would love another MPP, but there's something trite about an artist recreating their best work. I feel like everyone was expecting another MPP or SJ with this album, which may be the root of all the disappointment.

For me, PW is like any other AnCo album; it takes like 2-3 good listens for it to really click. But once it does, its awesome.
>>
>>62607994
This automatically means Painting With is a good record as P4k doesn't like it. I don't see why people are complaining about it. PW is decent enough, not their best, but certainly not their worst.
>>
don't think anco gives a fuck about the scores, desu
>>
>>62610358
golden gal is about a trans girl though?
>>
>>62612669
honestly i feel like Pitchfork probably scored it about right. i haven't given it enough listens to properly judge it. i'll say this....it sounds like a helluva improvement over CHz. CHz may have had some better songs under there, but they were buried under a mess of production that i didn't want to wade through.

what trajectory do i think they should take next?
i mean, there's what i think they should do in an ideal world....
(leave their families, all move back to the same city [or state, or country, or continent], sit down for months and actually make music TOGETHER, make it fun instead of work, reincorporate some of that Sung Tongs/Feels folk sound, or alternately go all out for another pop masterpiece like MPP, and spend enough time on it until it's perfect - or even go weirder like ODDSAC and make a horror album)

...and then there's what is actually in the realm of possibility.
they're not going to take the trajectory that i would like them to take. i think Painting With is about as good of an album as i can expect from them at this point in their career. so carry on making okayish albums that are pleasant enough. that's the best you're going to get from them anymore. AND THAT'S FINE. their time has passed.
>>
Its a 8/10 for me
>>
>>62612875
this. to expect another MPP or SJ or Feels is overly optimistic. You can still listen to those albums and enjoy them. they still exist.

However, I am positive about this album. I think by next week everyones going to be talking about how good it is again.
>>
That's a generous score for meme noise
>>
>>62612875
>(leave their families, all move back to the same city [or state, or country, or continent], sit down for months and actually make music TOGETHER, make it fun instead of work,
They literally did this for CHz and well...
>>
>>62607994
Isnt this the same site that published an article titled "the unbearable whiteness of indie"?
>>
So is there an actual good quality leak for this now? None of that DJ AARON ELLIS bullshit or the Crosley into an iPhone mic leak?
>>
>>62613040
There is absolutely nothing noisy about the album
>>
>>62613104
yep. i have a good one. Ill post it in a sec
>>
>>62613086
i don't mean temporarily
i mean LEAVE their families
i mean MOVE TO the same city
there's a difference between making music because you have a deadline vs. making music because you want to make music
>>
>>62607994
I will never, ever, ever understand Pitchfork scores.

At least Scaruffi is consistent.
>>
>>62607994
Maybe they should have sung about fucking Taylor Swift, that's what real genius artists do
>>
>>62613104
http://www36.zippyshare.com/v/xnSxGMtw/file.html
>>
>>62613250
based anon, thank you!
>>
>>62613096
yeah although that was an op-ed
>>
no need to get salty and compare Animal Collective to Kanye West.
Kanye's still innovating, whether you like it or not.
Animal Collective are content with just churning out a decent album that doesn't do anything new.

complaining about it just makes you look out of touch and bitter.
>>
I don't like summing the wretch at all, but the rest was great.

I was here for "7.4" - the reaction seems muted now
>>
>>62613284
>"no need to get salty and compare AnCo to Kanye"
>compares AnCo to Kanye

/mu/, here's what we call the attention whore.
>>
>>62612399
it only seems like that if you look at it that way, it's not like they even give out all that many high 8 or 9s, a lot of decent albums get 6s or 7s which is perfectly fair. I think the review is garbage but the score is fine.
>>
>>62613334
So this get more backlash than back then?
>>
>>62613272
Isnt this also the same site that rated garbage like Tame Impala over 9 and gave BNM to Chvrches?
>>
whelp, gotta sell my tickets now
>>
Does shitfork usually review albums before theyre released? Thats fucked and could seriously affect album sales
>>
yeezy wins AGAIN
whitebois on suicide watch
>>
>>62613391
I don't understand it. Vertical, lying in the grass, golden gals this album is great

I think it's just that they killed their momentum with hz
>>
File: pwanco.jpg (89 KB, 472x312) Image search: [Google]
pwanco.jpg
89 KB, 472x312
They really threw out a ton of 'anco staples' for this one and I love it

completely new anco, yeah people will hate it because they want the same thing in new packaging but thats not how artists evolve.

>they got rid of the wild noise and reverb that has been known as a signature element of their sound (john cale remarked how 'busy' a song felt to him and that most likely influenced the new stripped down feel)
>everything they put in is carefully placed and not always catchy (on purpose)
>more experimentation with structure and removing things thought to be essential parts of the song
>very airy clean mixing, feels like a clear sober day
>trend towards the more intellectually psychedelic
>sounds like nothing else out there in music right now
>sounds 100% anco without sounding too much like anything they've done before

They really hit their stride with Painting With, it's like they've flipped themselves over and a whole new side is revealed.

With every Album they try and challenge people, they don't need to change to be successful but they do anyway because thats how you should live life, on the precipice of novel emotion and experience.

And ya know if the you that loved Feels SJ and MPP doesn't like Painting with maybe that 'you' is in for a change. You don't want to become the old man yelling about how much better the old days were while the people you love continue to put out amazingly innovative music.

New Coke/10
>>
>>62610538
This
>>
I ascribe no importance to p4k reviews, but it's near consensus with this, reactions I've seen, me, and some people on /mu/ that their best days are long gone. Their relevance and special spark with melodies is essentially gone. There are surely moments of really good material on both CHz and PW, but their powerhouse abilities are spent and there are parts on both of them that I feel embarrassed for them and myself for listening to; mainly looking at Today's Supernatural, Monkey Riches, and most of this new album.

I hold out hope for their future anyway since I'm such a big fan, and am open to their tour this year blowing my mind, but it kind of feels like the end of era. Maybe moreso because I'm getting older myself.
>>
this is exactly what it deserves. glad to see this is happening
>>
When's Deakin's solo album?
>>
>>62614038
>special spark with melodies is essentially gone

i don't understand this at all. Floridada, Golden Gal and Burglers are as catchy as anything they've done
>>
can someone post the best quality leak we have so far? is it still the rip from the record player remastered or is there a better version?
>>
>>62614038
Monkey Riches and Today's Supernatural are literally two of the shining gems of Centipede, what the fuck are you on about.
>>
>>62613557
completely agree
>>
>>62614170
They're catchy but not special. Kinda hollow, empty. I don't think they've had a genuinely special and catchy track since MPP
>>
>>62614038
I sadly agree. They have moments of greatness i.e. New Town Burnout, but MPP was their last great album
>>
I can't stop listneing to Golden Gals. HOLY SHIT

this album was fantastic
>>
>>62612402
>>62612430
>>62612450
underrated posts
>>
>>62614207
There's an actual 320 leak out there. It's on the major public torrent sites
>>
>>62612180

turny and jtg are good trips
>>
>>62614207
Animal Collective - Painting With
V0: https://mega.nz/#!w8oTQKbS!XBy6rxLgAgeIfbquu9GitvqHjCJro4gsu9tWxwTHsXc
FLAC: https://mega.nz/#!VlBByATb!2MIi9QAXRbnSGRbBNQuIWVYrrY_OYEVrshBP1httmWo
>>
>>62614170
They really are, I don't want to chalk up the hate to people being sour about the new direction but the personal factor is a big element.

people have this strong nostalgia towards pre CHz anco that most can't shake and that prevents them from enjoying the new stuff which I feel is unfortunate. They don't hate the new anco they're just upset at it for killing the old one which they fell in love with.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (34 KB, 608x221) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
34 KB, 608x221
>>
>>62614335
sweet thanks didn't know
>>
>>62614170
As I said, there is some great material. This would be New Town Burnout, Golden Gal, and On Delay mainly, and some standout but short moments on other tracks. But on the whole, most of the songs' melodies are monotonous, completely forgettable, or even annoying.

>>62614241
I strongly disagree. Especially on TS, which is one of the worst things I've heard them do. Monkey Riches had good energy when I saw them live, but that's the extent of any merit it has imo.
>>
>>62612402
>>62612430
>>62612450
great write up
>>
>Best
Golden Gal

>Runner up
Lying in the Grass

>Worst
Vertical

>Honorable mention
Bagels
>>
>>62614480
I agree with you anon, this album is almost the same thing in all tracks, I guess I am missing Deak
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6834714
>>
>>62610610
because centipede fucking sucked dick, but PW is literally on the level of MPP, the only difference being one came out when giving high scores to "indie prog" was "cool", and the other one came out when giving high scores to illiterate black people "singing" about evil white men is cool
>>
File: IMG_4189_crop_zpsb1510afe.jpg (318 KB, 600x784) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4189_crop_zpsb1510afe.jpg
318 KB, 600x784
>>62613557
>more experimentation with structure and removing things thought to be essential parts of the song

lmao
>>
>>62614525
>CHz
>bad

end your life
>>
>>62614525
>on the same level as MPP
PW is great but let's be serious here.
>>
>>62614525
underrated joke
>>
How are they live? Most youtube vids are garbage quality but they seem extra jammy/noisy live. Theyre near me next month. Long time sorta fan, I like Panda Bears solo stuff more but I feel a bit obligated to go because Ive listened to them for so long.
>>
>>62610538
THIS
>>
>>62615346
mostly have a bad live reputation
and by bad, i mean they're just ok. not much stage presence, no crowd interaction, nothing really special to elevate them. not much of a stage setup.

i've seen them twice and i've enjoyed them both times. last time (CHz tour) was alright.

the first time i saw them (7 months before MPP came out) was pretty great though. they played a bunch of MPP songs and reworked a bunch of old songs.

that's what used to be the one cool thing about their live show: they would work out new material long before putting the songs on the album. they jam songs out longer. they rework old songs so that their sound matches the sound of the new material they're touring.

Painting With is the first time they haven't toured the songs before releasing the album. you'll just get a straight ahead show.
>>
>>62607994
Pitchfork couldn't suck the AnCock forever
>>
no Deak no BNM
>>
>>62614525
Ding ding ding correctomoondough
>>
>>62612402
>>62612430
>>62612450
Faux intellectual garbage, apply for a job at Pitchfork.
>>
>>62613284
I appreciate you're probably trolling but I've listed to TLOP about 5 times and there's nothing on that album that would look out of place on any of his others. He isn't innovating for shit.
>>
does anyone have that picture comparing the lyrics of PW and TLOP? I saw it yesterday but I can't find it now
>>
>>62616239
hahaha
yea buddy, keep making these great posts instead, you're really contributing something
>>
>>62613557
u high bra

sober down and lets discuss how shit this album really is
>>
File: 1451172932679.jpg (83 KB, 677x782) Image search: [Google]
1451172932679.jpg
83 KB, 677x782
>>62610538
Feels good
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.