[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kanye doesn't want white publicators to comment on 'black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 21
File: kanye you dumbass.jpg (792 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
kanye you dumbass.jpg
792 KB, 1024x1024
Kanye confirmed for racist

pack your bags caucasianoid kanyefags, /mu/, its owari da.

http://www.vibe.com/2016/02/kanye-west-twitter-rant/

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/kanye-west-takes-issue-with-pitchforks-90-rating-of-the-life-of-pablo-news.20193.html
>>
>>62607579
Oh wow can you please stop this, you don't know what racism is. I'm still baffled about all the /pol/ shit on /mu/
>>
>>62607644
agreed. black people can't be racist because they're oppressed.
we cool? hahaha, see, i'm widdit :)
>>
>>62607644
mate, I hate /pol/, but this is blatantly someone calling for discrimination based on race

that is textbook racism

also, sage this thread
>>
>I love love love white people
He's not racist, he's just has this weird contradictory Uncle Tom/SJW mentality.

The man is going insane.
>>
isn't kanye's wife white?
>>
>>62607708
armenian
>>
>>62607671
Racism comes from a position of inherent privilege + power

Kanye is an African-American.
>>
>>62607741
And also despite being 53million dollars in debt is still worth probably well over a hundred million dollars than you.
>>
To be honest, I hope the journalists actually do stop commenting on him, because then I wouldn't have to see him again.
>>
>>62607756
That doesn't address anything in my post.
>>
>>62607741
>Racism comes from a position of inherent privilege + power

Even by this ridiculous definition, he would still be a racist.

Kanye is an A-list celebrity who, until he fucked it up, had millions of dollars at his disposal.

Deal with it. There are millions of white people in America who are far worse off than Kanye, whose every action is celebrated by a huge number of people, who is referred to daily as a genius, and who has been praised out the fucking ass for his arguably mediocre work in music.
>>
>>62607688
Could this be an effect of being exposed to kardashians too long?

And why isn't kim helping him, I mean really fiftythree million dollars in debt? He's going in deeper than nicolas cage
>>
>>62607741
>kanyefags will go to any limit to defend his 'yeezus'
>>
>>62607741
Sorry dude, but Kanye was born into privilege. The dude lived in the good side of Chicago and went to a nice school.
Objectively more privileged than me.
>>
>>62607785
Note the "inherent". Even among his economic peers, he is at a disadvantage due to his racial background.
>>
>>62607741
wtf. >>>/t/umblr/
wtf dude. le reverse racism isn't real racism may may
you do know how retarded this tumblr propeganda is right?
inb4 >>>/pol/
I think pol is cancer
>>
>>62607731
that's pretty much white isn't it tho
>>
>>62607741

I know right? And while we're on the subject, I think it's a fucking disgrace that blacks aren't allowed, nay, empowered, to go into white residences and do whatever they want to the inhabitants! It's 2016 people! Two Thousand and Six Teen!
>>
>>62607819
>Sorry dude, but Kanye was born into privilege.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that he was actually born a white man. No, there is zero doubt in my mind that he dealt with a ton of shit growing up on the "good side" of Chicago and attending that "nice school" because of his being black. Don't be a fool.
>>
>>62607785
I judge the actions of a man based on the content of their actions. Your call here is to differ my judgement based on the race of the man I am judging. That is its own form of racism.

But no, go ahead and argue that the inherent privileges held by white people, which I am not even going to deny, are equivalent to the powers Kanye holds - millions of dollars, huge social reach, and a horde of unstoppable dick-riders.

You need to rethink your worldview. It is founded on good intention, but all you are doing is fostering division.
>>
>>62607741
Thanks for using your stupid bait to bump my thread
>>
>>62607822
>
>>62607852
>>
>>62607847
>b8 b88 b8 b8b b8bb8 b8b8b8 bb8 b8b8
end this madness
>>
>>62607579
>its over its
>>
>>62607741
i have seen you baiting for days about this shit. go hang yourself you nigger-loving faggot. privilege and power? hold my glass while i laugh in your stupid face.
>>
File: 1455524323322s.jpg (9 KB, 239x250) Image search: [Google]
1455524323322s.jpg
9 KB, 239x250
>ITT: 20-something year old nu-male liberal arts college students
>>
>>62607847
Kanye's biggest issue growing up was deciding to drop out of college. That was his hardship. Lmao I can't even afford college.
And besides, midgets are born into way more discrimination than black people.
Can midg--ahem, little people be racist then?
>>
>>62607852
>But no, go ahead and argue that the inherent privileges held by white people, which I am not even going to deny, are equivalent to the powers Kanye holds - millions of dollars, huge social reach, and a horde of unstoppable dick-riders.

I get that it's hard for you to comprehend. I understand that. Let me reiterate a previous point and make it simpler for you to comprehend with a specific comparison. Compared to his economic peers, he is at a clear disadvantage. White performers at a similar level of fame are taken much more seriously, held to a much lesser standard of scrutiny, and have further-reaching social influence. This is what you refuse to see.
>>
>>62607890
alright mate
I've got a girl coming round later, have fun wanking into a sock
>>
>>62607903
actually, i see your point now. remember when pitchfork wrote that article called "the unbearable blackness of hip hop?"
>>
>>62607906
Have fun preping your bull, cuckold :)
>>
>>62607924
No, but I do recall them pointing out the indisputable fact that a subset of music culture is disproportionately dominated by white performers, and that there is a great degree of creative stagnation. I don't know why doing this set so many people off. Actually, I do, and I think you know too deep down, but that's another discussion entirely.
>>
>>62607935
sorry, genuinely did not understand what you just said
not fluent in autism
>>
>>62607935
overrated post
>>
>>62607903
I agree. We will not have racial justice in America until every black and every white musician has been made a national laughingstock.
>>
>>62607903
>are taken much more seriously

Yeah, I refuse to see this because it is utter rubbish. White performers at Kanye's level have nowhere near the amount of praise given to Kanye for his intelligent social statements, nor are they given anywhere near the amount of leeway for blatantly misogynistic lyrics or images.

Remember when Robin Thicke released Blurred Lines? It literally ended his career.

Meanwhile, Kanye gets up and says his dick made Taylor Swift famous, and barely an eyelid is batted.

I was giving you a little too much leeway myself. You are a moron.
>>
>>62607977
>Yeah, I refuse to see this because it is utter rubbish.

That's not the reason you refuse to see it.

I like that you at least made a statement that you acknowledge that it exists, but that you're voluntarily overlooking it.
>>
>>62607949
>a subset of music culture is disproportionately dominated by white performers

and that's white peoples' faults because...? maybe the problem is that hip hop culture tries way too hard to be the black man's identity, making any chance of them being in an indie band unlikely.
Ain't no Shaniqua's listening to Deerhunter, m8
>>
>>62607977

>Remember when Robin Thicke released Blurred Lines? It literally ended his career.

most people didnt even knew robin thicke had a carerr before blurred lines
>>
>>62607987
This response may as well be summed up as "no".

Here's yours in return: "no".

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
>>
>>62607992
>and that's white peoples' faults because...?

Nobody's throwing blame here but you.

>Ain't no Shaniqua's listening to Deerhunter, m8

Can you link me to your survey?
>>
>>62607987
>I like that you at least made a statement that you acknowledge that it exists

he called it utter rubbish, can you not read or are you just that delusional
>>
>>62608030
He said that he refuses to see it because he dismisses it as rubbish. Try and keep up with the discussion before blundering your way into it.
>>
>>62607741
If I go to Uganda can I call the people there racist?
>>
>>62607661
Haha, go back sucking your grandpas dick, republican piece of shit :)

>>62607671
You can't sage on /mu/ btw
>>
>>62608043
I'm not here to tell you what you can and can't do. If you want to visit one of the many African nations plundered and ravaged by European colonialism and try and claim that the people there are racist, that would be your mistake to deal with; not mine.
>>
>>62607741
hi tumblr
>>
>>62607579

"White" publicators

lmao nigga they're all owned by jews except NYT

And even the NYT guy is accused of being too pro-israel
>>
Such obvious bait, it's almost like the last few years of online political discourse has reset everyone's troll filters back to factory settings.
>>
File: 1370362227009.jpg (3 KB, 126x123) Image search: [Google]
1370362227009.jpg
3 KB, 126x123
>>
i can't believe he is against free dom of sleech

only the onstitution k
>>
>>62607579
at this point kanye doesn't need or want their attention, are they talking about him or his art? pitchfork, as just one institution, has a certain amount of influence and i dont think kanye wants that kind of influence to distort his message.
>>
>>62608132
you're gonna die too if you push it numbnuts
>>
>>62608127
Bait or not, it's a good chance to further develop an opinion on how you feel about something. If someone wants to play devil's advocate, they can go ahead.
>>
>>62607644
>>62607671
/pol/ is literally always right besides the happening threads

WAKE UP NIGGA WAKE UP
ITS TIME TO NAME THE JEW
>>
"White publicators"
>>
>>62607903
white rappers are more scrutinized than black rappers tho
>>
>>62608221

white rappers are being used as a scapegoat for the selling out of hip hop

black rappers sold out to jewish record execs and have to save face by propping up shitty white rappers to turn into scapegoats
>>
>>62608178
Uh, uh, Adam Sandler? Mel Brooks? Weird Al Yankovic? Damnit, I pass.
>>
>>62608221
they should be scrutinized on the basis of cultural appropriation, first and foremost
>>
File: x.png (69 KB, 191x932) Image search: [Google]
x.png
69 KB, 191x932
>>62608167
pitchfork is owned by conde
are you sure he doesn't want them talking about him?

i'll give you a hint: he needs them, especially in fashion.

just accept that he says shit to make waves and stop trying to defend it as if it's to be taken seriously. it's theatre. it's advertising.
>>
>>62608251
you need to be deported
>>
>>62608251

>pop music is culture

fuck off you racist fuck

shit tier pop rap doesn't represent me at all

It's enough that you white lib fucks have to make "twerking" be some "holy" cultural shit for us and made us look like fucking idiots
>>
>>62608264
what a surprise to see a statement like this coming from a white person
>>
>>62607741
So what, if I call a white kid a fucking cracker, I'm not racist?

Great.
>>
The real eyebrow raiser here is that Kanye actually believes that black people like his music more than Pitchfork hipsters do.
>>
>>62608279
i want you dead
>>
>>62608279

how the fuck do you even tell someone is white online
>>
>>62608280
chances are the white kid's probably said much worse to people of color desu
>>
>>62608251
culture =/= race
>>
>>62608299
well yeeeeehaw break out the fucking rope there billy bob

run them negroes outta town
>>
>>62608307
>people of color

>colored people is racist
>people of color is somehow not
again, i want you hanging from a tree you fucking faggot
>>
>>62607741
Okay, but we can say the Africans that sold other Africans for slavery are privileged by that logic because they oppressed others
>>
>>62607579
Is this real? Does Kanye really ask for segregation in music criticism?
Wake me up. I can't believe what I'm reading.
>>
>>62608307
so every white person by default says nasty racist things to black people?
>>
>>62608307

>desu

GET THE FUCK BACK TO TUMBLR

God this is why I hate white people now

not because of racism but because you faggots think were all some poor oppressed fucks
>>
>>62607741
>inherent privilege
he has more money than I will ever see in my life, alas it's okay to call him a spearchuckin' nigger right?
>>
>>62608329
Educate yourself

http://www.africaw.com/africans-did-not-sell-their-own-people-into-slavery
>>
I HAVE A DREAM THAT ONE DAY
>PEOPLE WILL LET ME
RISE UP AND LIVE OUT THE TRUE MEANING OF ITS CREED: "WE HOLD THESE TRUTHS TO BE SELF-EVIDENT, THAT ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL"

>PEOPLE WILL LET ME
SIT DOWN WITH THE SONS OF FORMER SLAVES AT THE TABLE OF BROTHERHOOD

>PEOPLE WILL LET ME
JUDGE OTHERS NOT BY THE COLOUR OF THEIR SKIN BUT BY THE CONTENT OF THEIR CHARACTER

>PEOPLE WILL LET ME
JOIN HANDS WITH BLACK MEN AND WOMEN AS MY SISTERS AND BROTHERS

I HAVE A DREAM TODAY
>>
>>62608320
>>colored people is racist
Then it's settled, Kanye is a racist.
>>
>>62608343
>http://www.africaw.com/africans-did-not-sell-their-own-people-into-slavery

lmaoooo look at this coon ass site

I bet this site is like my aunt who thinks gay people are made by whitey to destroy our families
>>
>>62608352
thats a well documented observation at this point you knuckle dragging retard
>>
>seriously claiming black rappers aren't privileged

Really?

Name one white artist who can call Taytay a bitch and claim their dick made her famous and get away with it without enormous public backlash.

Black people are literally immune to scrutiny.
>>
>>62608343
>africaw.com
This looks credible.
>>
File: 1430597701115.gif (685 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1430597701115.gif
685 KB, 500x500
>>62607741
>tfw some poor chinese dude being yelled at by angry black guy at bus stop
>angry black dude calling the chinese man every insult in the book
>chinese dude can't even speak english
>black guy ends it by telling him to get out of america and walking away

He'll never be racist right?

God bless America
>>
>>62608365
>Name one white artist who can call Taytay a bitch and claim their dick made her famous and get away with it without enormous public backlash.

Eminem could pull that off no problem

Dude rapped about hating faggots among other shit and nobody cared
>>
>>62608378

because eminem holds no power in our cultureand is basically an embodiment of a joke character
>>
>>62608375
That's a nice story you made up there.
>>
>>62608343
>Africaw.com
>Clearly propaganda for dindu bullshit
Face facts buddy it happened and white slavery in Africa, even the most white guilt full professors will teach that because straight up lying would be embarrassing if they got caught
>>
>>62608387
youre entire concept of reality is a made up joke you fucking faggot
>>
In my opinion, kanye was never a talented musician. but he is talented at getting attention at the media and social networks though, that's for sure.
>>
>>62608386
Oh look at that fabricated excuses to save a white man from criticism

Which is exactly what would happen if he did what Kanye did

Except Kanye is taking shit from angry white racists all over the internet while Eminem wouldn't
>>
>>62608387

i've seen multiple vines of black kids running around asian kids walking home going

YOU NO PAY YOU NO GET

FIVE DOLLAR SUCKY SUCKY
>>
>>62608378
>nobody cared

That's not true at all.
>>
>>62608405

Are you saying that Eminem doesn't have absolutely zero fucking credibility and hasn't been denigrated to a total fucking joke?
>>
>>62608050
Truth is, id rather dig up my grandpa and suck his skeltal dick than join the republican party.
>>
>>62608262
its one thing for those magazines to cover his art, but they also get a lot of attention just from mentioning him. anything he does is advertised, the world is a stage. i dont think kanye is really all that terrible of a person but now he knows exactly how he wants to make waves, regardless of how people react to them.
>>
>>62608334
>desu
filters familia desu desu
>>
>>62608415
I'm saying he's a white guy who's literally famous for being white and had no real problems establishing himself in the rap game for a long-ass time

A story that has not and never would happen in the indie scene because white people aren't nearly as accepting and everyone knows it
>>
>>62608406
You know shit is fucked up when the only Native-American kids I know are the most racist people I know, but no one will ever write a news article about that.
For real tho, those rez folk got some serious beef with black people for the weirdest shit
>>
hendrix would slap the shit out of him
>>
>>62608282
are you the rep for black people?
>>
kanye is the whitest black rapper
that's why white people like him

anyway he's baiting, you all know that
>>
>>62608378
>Dude rapped about hating faggots among other shit and nobody cared
You mean EVERY rapper rapped about hating faggots and Eminem was the ONLY one who was criticized for it.
>>
>>62608434

It isn't because he's white

It's because he can't rap about black shit he has to make his "struggle" generic as fuck like "aw shit man i grew up poor and i didn't have a father", something asian kids, black kids, white kids, latino kids, etc can relate too
>>
lmao fuck this world.
I can't believe how fucking racist everyone is. White people, black people, fucking everyone. I blame the jews for this.
>>
>>62608467
didn't happen
>>
>>62608467

basically this
>>
>>62608467
DMX was criticized for it.
>>
>>62608434
yep, eminem is just your everyday rapper who only became famous because he was white

he had no real talent, and certainly isn't arguably one of the most important hip-hop artists of all time

just some white guy, that's why people like him, his skin colour

nice one anon, great talk
>>
Thank god I live in italy where every good rapper is white
>>
>>62608491
DMX received way more criticism than Eminem ever did for the same exact shit
>>
imagine how fucking bashed an asian rapper is gonna be when they get mainstream

"yea man i grew up oppressed by whitey, they all assumed I ate noodles and got A's in class, I was really oppressed"
>>
File: 142843901810.gif (955 KB, 340x173) Image search: [Google]
142843901810.gif
955 KB, 340x173
>>62608479
The thing is tho, if it wasn't race it would be something else
like people separating by eye color or some shit like that
Human beings will always find a way to divide up, and have a certain class be at the top somehow, especially if that division is through visual means
>>
>>62608501
This cracka knows what's up
https://youtu.be/h6eghQ0BDYY
>>
I agree desu

White people just comment on the latest flavor of the month black American pop music without understanding the rich history of black music in Africa, South America and Caribbean. Whitey's opinion is worthless just like their culture.
>>
>>62608534
>white people
>culture
>>
>>62608543
I meant to type "culture" actually
>>
>>62608528
Yeah yeah, I agree. But now it's getting really ridicolous.
>>62608534
Try harder, please
>>
>>62608534
>implying kanye has an even workable knowledge of any form of traditional music from those countries

I bet you anything I know about south american music than fucking kanye "bleached a model's asshole with my dick" west
>>
>>62608543
>(you)
>>
Is /mu/ actually FOR self-aggrandizing hipsters commenting on hip-hop?

Either you hate Pitchfork or you don't.

Jesus christ.
>>
>>62608566
First let's define what you consider white people. I just want to let you know that if you guys are considering Italians white at the moment that most of that shit came from China and North Africa
>>
>>62608504
I don't think Eminem was being entirely serious with what he says but DMX just blatantly hates gays. Could be why
>>
>>62608577
>promoting censorship on the basis of this false equivalency

stop it
>>
>>62608596
Yeah there's no way a white guy could be bigoted it's definitely just jokes

That black guy definitely had what was coming to him though
>>
>>62608593
What
>>
File: janelle-monae-13.jpg (51 KB, 426x600) Image search: [Google]
janelle-monae-13.jpg
51 KB, 426x600
>>62608596
>>62608596
>I don't think Eminem was being entirely serious
>white guy says it
yeah man, not serious

>black guys says it

FUCKING MISGONYNIST LET'S BURN THE NIGGER AND CRUCIFY HIM

KANYE [ THE SAVAGE NEGRO ATTACKED THE POOR INNOCENT ARYAN wHITE FEMALE
>>
>>62608629
It's just that white people seem to be okay with considering Italians white when it comes time to argue that white culture exists, but I was letting you know that Italian culture is mostly derived from places that definitely weren't white
>>
This thread has been legitimately hilarious. It's like finding a big, toxin spewing machine filled with whirring blades covered in signs saying 'DO NOT ENTER', and then seeing a line of people all trudge into the machine, arguing with it right up to the moment they get minced. Thanks /mu/, I really mean it.
>>
>>62608614

>That black guy definitely had what was coming to him though

Sorry, do you actually disagree? I can't tell from all these layers of irony.
>>
>>62608636
>>62608596
will somebody please just think of the children

where are the children in all this

think of the children please
>>
100% bait

Btw all you poltards are getting trolled hard, I hope you're enjoying being unpaid publicists
>>
>>62608636
yeah it's what I've been saying but these kids actually don't even understand why they're hypocrites

for a tripfag you're alright tho
>>
>>62608640
>Italian culture is mostly derived from places that definitely weren't white
According to what made up Afrocentric public access television revision of history?
>>
>>62608658
there are few sentiments in this thread I would describe as being in line with /pol/
>>
>>62608671
marco polo nigga
>>
>>62608675
Hi pol
>>
>>62608640
It has derived from nonwhite places but it's been elaborated and developed by white people. Leopardi, Dante, Petrarca, it's still white people's culture, even if our culture traces its roots from nonwhite places. What's you point?
>>
>>62608642
peak fucking autism
its /mu/tantry all over again, I was wondering what kind of posts I would get when I made this thread but its even worse than I expected. Is it because aussietime?

good laughs were had and many more to come
>>
File: janelle's cover girl face when.gif (596 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
janelle's cover girl face when.gif
596 KB, 500x281
John Lennon beats the shit out of his wife

>omg i cry for such such a legend *weep*

Kanye takes care of kids, is a family man, supports his friends, loves and appreciates his fans,

>wow an uppity nigger
>FUCK HIM
>he should be privileged and proud to be america's dancing monkey
>no one disses our privileged rich aryan princess and gets away
>>
>>62608685
lmao this shit is identical to the shit I read on the daily about rock music

cultural leeches
>>
>>62608640
Anyone who thinks Italy is white has never spent time in the south. I think it's mostly Americans basing their view of Italians on Italian-Americans who barely speak the language.
>>
>>62608577
>/mu/ isn't allowed to talk about hip hop because its by black people for black people

Seriously dude? Honestly, the heart of the chaos ITT comes from the fact that people DONT talk about it.
>>
>>62608636
DMX didn't even get that much hate for the song and he was rapping about killing gays, I only say Eminem wasn't being serious because when has he came out and said he hates gays like DMX? Come on man
>>
why are there so many tripfags here on /mu/
>>
>>62607579
LOL poorfag can't even afford real Ray Bans and needs to buy cheap, shitty knock-offs.
>>
>>62608640
> Italian culture is mostly derived from places that definitely weren't white

WHAT!?
Dante Alighieri, Michelangelo Buonarroti, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello Santi, et cetera - chinese and africans?
>>
>>62608682
>the whole of Italian culture is based on the writings of one man
Is this negro serious?
>>
>>62608640
HAHAHAHAHAHA
MY FUCKING FLANKS
>>
>>62608699
No stop you're going to take away the one argument white people have that affirms the existence of white """culture"""!
>>
>>62608715
all built on things that were imported from superior cultures

white people never invented shit
>>
>>62608715
Leopardi was black.
Everybody knows it. Wake up.
Why do you think his father wouldn't let him out of Recanati? What do you think that his "illness" was? He was black and his father didn't want the world to know that italy's greates author was black.
We only have a few portraits of Giacomo, and you can clearly see that his nose is a typical black nose. Obviously the skin was faked.
>>
>>62608736
Except the world as we know it. We don't do business meetings in mud huts
>>
who here likes ryoji ikeda
>>
>>62608741
you'll be doing business meetings in chinese and spanish before long
>>
File: 1455573222485.png (126 KB, 528x486) Image search: [Google]
1455573222485.png
126 KB, 528x486
*Inhales deeply*
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
>>62608747
They've been saying that for like 20 years
>>
>>62608747
Spanish is a European language goober oh wait they don't teach that at Devry gender studies
>>
>>62608768
>Spanish
>White
>>
>>62608746
me
I think
or is that cultural appropriation
>>
>>62608768
I thought spanish are even less white than italians

is this your new backup after the italian thing though lmao
>>
>>62608686
As an Oz/mu/tante, probably not. The level of discourse is about right, but your average Ozfag's reaction to a Kanye thread would be 'What, he a fackin abo or somethin? Screw him, where's me facking AKKADAKKAAAAAA!?' Or something like that.
>>
>>62608789
ur mum is cultural appropriation
also what album is your favorite
mine is Dataplex
>>
Lmao. Ya'll so fucking racist.
I'm proud to be italian and to be what I am. I don't care if italians are white, jews, blacks, indians, comunists or whatever they are. I'm italian and that's it. You people are crazy.
>>
>>62608806
Nobody fucking asked you Gepetto
>>
>>62608699
>Anyone who thinks Italy is white has never spent time in the south. I think it's mostly Americans basing their view of Italians on Italian-Americans who barely speak the language.

South Italians - mediterranean europeoid, like greeks and spaniards.
>>
>>62608797
"ozfag" here

I like how you're combining a desire for a lack of racism and discrimination with intense generalisations

very droll
>>
>>62608811
Greeks and Spanish aren't white
>>
>>62608809
Smoothen my apples, you piece of trash
>>
>>62608811
>mediterranean europeoid

what the fuck is this scientific racist bullshit

it's not the 19th century anymore
>>
NICE MUSIC DISCUSSION FAGGOTS
>>
>>62608804
yeah mine too (it's the only one I know hue)

I played it in my car to my friends and they thought my stereo was broken
>>
>>62608736
So much insecurity. The only way you can have pride in yourself is by diminishing the accomplishments of white people.

You can keep telling yourself and each other whatever you want, but most people appreciate and don't dispute what western civilization has done for science, medicine, music, politics, etc. while you cling to cornrows and various methods of ass shaking.
>>
>>62608823
the fuck is that
>>
>>62608823
>Smoothen my apples
holy fuck my sides
>>
Pudding is a kind of food that can be either a dessert or a savory dish. The word pudding is believed to come from the French boudin, originally from the Latin botellus, meaning "small sausage", referring to encased meats used in Medieval European puddings.

The original pudding was formed by mixing various ingredients with a grain product or other binder such as butter, flour, cereal, eggs, and/or suet, resulting in a solid mass. These puddings are baked, steamed or boiled. Depending on its ingredients, such a pudding may be served as a part of the main course or as a dessert.

Boiled or steamed pudding was a common main course aboard ships in the Royal Navy during the 18th and 19th centuries. Pudding was used as the primary dish in which daily rations of flour and suet were prepared.

Steamed pies consisting of a filling completely enclosed by suet pastry are also known as puddings. These may be sweet or savory and include such dishes as steak and kidney pudding.
>>
>>62608837
literally all build on the groundwork of ancient egypt and the eastern world but okay

maybe learn what invention means
>>
>>62608839
>>62608840
https://youtu.be/zsjQckjUiBE
>>
He's asking for media to become segregated. The fact that this doesn't seem more fucked up just shows us how fucked up the values of "smart" "progressives" are right now. Or it doesn't and everyone realises kanye has issues.
>>
>>62608736
And here I thought wewuz was just a poltard meme
>>
>>62608792
>I thought
I know that's hard but you gotta keep trying and maybe you'll get somewhere bb
>>
>>62608736
>all built on things that were imported from superior cultures

Imported from Rome and Hellenic culture.
>>
>>62608831
>they thought my stereo was broken
buncha plebs
>it's the only one I know
whaaaat you're missing out
listen to Supercodex and Dataphonics, and Test Pattern too
>>
>>62608848
Nice

well I guess cavemen invented verbal grunting to indicate the need for food or the desire to mate, so they can be credited with the entirety of the works of shakespeare, tolstoy, dickens, kafka, proust

this is how it works right

or are you being stupid
>>
File: apple.jpg (26 KB, 350x241) Image search: [Google]
apple.jpg
26 KB, 350x241
>>62608823
>Smoothen my apples, you piece of trash
>>
>>62608852
>segregating music
crime against humanity.
>>
>>62608868
Lmao
>>
File: 178472123.gif (953 KB, 310x233) Image search: [Google]
178472123.gif
953 KB, 310x233
>>62608640
>>
>>62608868
civilization comes from africa and white scientists will tell you that

remember that when you try to start shit about invention
>>
>>62608848
And Ancient Egyptians were not black. Even if that's the case it's funny some fucking sand statues is all you can hold onto
>>
>>62608343
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>62608690
John Lennon preaches peace and love

>FUCKING WHITE PRIVILEGE WIFE BEATER!!!!
Kanye acts like a retard 24/7

>TLOP GOAT 10/10 Pitchfork BTFO black masterrace
You see how this works?
>>
>>62608848
>ancient egypt
Here we go. Hate to break it to you, but that Afrocentric revisionist history you've been spoonfed is pure fucking fantasy. Also, the West African ancestors of African Americans had NOTHING to do ancient Egypt.
>>
Lol that fucking damage control

>get shit reviews because your album is shit
>"B-but they don't understand it because they're not black!"
>>
>>62608897
so much ignorance in one post

I'll ignore the part about ancient egyptians not being black since it's been proven that they were but did you actually just equate ancient egypt with some fucking sand statues

this is what they teach in white schools
>>
>>62608906
>John Lennon preaches peace and love
and wifebeating
>>
>>62608817
Well if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?

(The answer is the people in this thread).
>>
>>62608879
The cradle of civilisation is litterally the middle east though...
>>
>>62608821
> Greeks and Spanish aren't white

Ok, bro. Everyone becomes a negro after sun bathing.
>>
>>62608867
thanks dude, I'll do that
>>
>>62608916
I know right, everyone's always forgetting about Mesopotamia
>>
>>62608917
don't get mad at us white people decided that shit back in the day

you just wanna go back on it now because it's convenient
>>
>>62608879
> civilization comes from africa and white scientists will tell you that

Peoples comes from Africa.
Civilisation comes from Middle East.
>>
File: What the fuck.jpg (87 KB, 647x479) Image search: [Google]
What the fuck.jpg
87 KB, 647x479
huhuhuhuh
>>
>>62608939
people from the middle east were from africa back then retard
>>
>>62608942
epitome of the struggling artist
>>
>>62607579
Latino here.

To Kayne and his ilk, "colored people" means Blacks only no matter how they try to spin it.

Fuck him.
>>
File: Spreading_homo_sapiens_la.svg.png (280 KB, 2000x940) Image search: [Google]
Spreading_homo_sapiens_la.svg.png
280 KB, 2000x940
>>62608939
all that was in europe was some retard neanderthals
>>
>>62608929
Yea, it's because we don't like their stupid skin color!! If only they had been white, I could admit to mirin
>>
>>62608929
Never mind the shit that happened in the indian subcontinant along the yellow river.

It's almost as if the exchange of goods and ideas build a civilisation.

>>62608948
Migration wasn't that easy famalam
>>
>>62608912
Uh, segregation does not exist anymore so I'll throw out your white school comment. And yes Ancient Egyptians were more akin to Mediterranean, and they are just sand statues from thousands of years ago
>>
>>62608948
Thanks for reducing the ancient world's civilizations with over 4000 years of history between the Sumerians and Egyptians to "everyone comes from Africa so all the inventions and civilizations do as well"
>>
>>62608973
>retard neanderthals
they were smarter and stronger than the tiny africans
>>
>>62608997
tell me what happened to them then
>>
>>62608912
You probably don't understand you're being a victim of a cruel joke here.

Then again, neither did Michael Jackson or Kanye and look what happened.
>>
>>62607741
Lmao white americans deserve what they are getting. You lot are fucking mental.
>>
>>62609003
they were mixed with the tiny africans and became the european Herrenmensch
>nohomo
>>
File: neandertalec1.png (263 KB, 600x398) Image search: [Google]
neandertalec1.png
263 KB, 600x398
>>62608973
> retard neanderthals

That's racist, bro.
>>
>>62608973
Name any notable pre Assyrian Civilization that was their equivalent in in what is now Sub Saharan Africa?
>>
>>62609019
shut up nosey no one wants to hear it from your kind
>>
>>62609010
Thanks for the input Ahmed
>>
>>62608912
You try saying that in Egypt and it will be a vile insult.
>>
File: neandERTHALchildT.jpg (62 KB, 220x276) Image search: [Google]
neandERTHALchildT.jpg
62 KB, 220x276
>>62609019
>>
>>62609010
Could say quite the same Eurocucks enjoying 20,000 refugee "children"?:^)
>>
>>62609059
where'd you get a pic of OP's sister
>>
>>62609062
please tell me you don't speak like this in real life
>>
>>62609010
Thanks for confirming your inferiority.

Protip-I'm not white.
>>
File: original.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
>>62609033
>shut up nosey no one wants to hear it from your kind

Why so haiting?
>>
>>62609059
bitch thinking of getting some of that african-bred homo sapien dick
>>
>>62609067
Maybe
>>
>>62609064
i found it in your ass
>>
>>62609071
so I hate you free country isn't it leather face

go hit some rocks together
>>
>>62609072
she does not like tiny dicks
>>
>>62608912
>actually believing we wuz kangz
go to egypt so an egyptian can spit on your face. the nubians were "dark/black" but they were only a smaller part of egypt/surrounding area. cleopatra was greek or possibly from area of current macedonia. also most slaves from american slave trade came from west africa not fucking egypt. africa is diverse and not one big group of "black" people
>>
>middle class white americans think they are more "privileged" than Kanye, this generations Michael Jackson

narcissism
>>
Harsh words from a man who makes music that's largely ignored by his black brothers and mostly consumed by white people.
>>
File: 1439464151198.jpg (27 KB, 479x358) Image search: [Google]
1439464151198.jpg
27 KB, 479x358
>this thread
>>
I hate 4chan.
You guys sound like a bunch of children. Why are you pretending "racism" against white people is a problem when it's not? Fuck you pathetic little bitches.
>>
>>62609215
>wahh why does a majority white website not like racism against whites

it's a white website, you're just using it
>>
>>62607579
This is Kanye's unique way to beg for a designated MoonMan track.
>>
>>62607741
HE DRANK THE KOOLAID
>>
>>62607741
Kanye grew up in a cushy middle class household. He's a mummy's boy.
>>
>>62609215
Because racism is immoral and we're against immoral stuff no matter if it's a social issue or not. Immoral attitudes should be stopped at their roots and not when they're already problems.
>>
File: blade_II_front.jpg (117 KB, 797x800) Image search: [Google]
blade_II_front.jpg
117 KB, 797x800
>>62609495
>we
>>
>>62609215
>I hate 4chan.

Then get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>62609215
Check your bigotry.
>>
>>62609415
How can he be a mummy's boy when his mummy died a terrible dead?
>>
>whites falling over themselves to appease niggers

white genocide is in full swing
>>
>>62607579
who?
>>
>>62609028
Kush, now go wikipedia it.
Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.