[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong with her career?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: lady-gaga-girlhero.jpg (52 KB, 650x430) Image search: [Google]
lady-gaga-girlhero.jpg
52 KB, 650x430
What went wrong with her career?
>>
She was just another meme on the wind. Epic one day, stale the next.
>>
>>61995482
damn...
...powerful
>>
>>61995458
Honestly? She got pretentious. She started trying to make people focus on her "weirdness" rather than using it as a subtle factor that makes her persona so great. She decided to make "political" music, pretty much alienating anyone who isn't gay. She stopped making fun, catchy, simple pop songs with an interesting twist and started making shitty, watered-down political statements. THEN, she moved away from politics and started focusing on art, which is never a good sign (i.e. Marilyn Manson.)

She's still a sweetheart, though. Great personality. Very polite.
>>
leo fucked her, right?
>>
>>61995458
she couldn't handle mc rides shit
>>
People got tired of SJW shit. Around the same time upvoted youtube comments got 'racist' Gaga stopped being popular.
>>
good chance she just got bored.
She made 3 great pop albums in a row (fine one was an EP, w/e). Immediately, the industry shifts to imitate her.

For 29 that's enough to stpp outside yourself and worry about arena's outside of work. So she started acting, pursued spirituality, getting married, ect. Art pop was an afterthought to her achieving self fulfillment.
>>
>>61995684
Spot on.
>>
>>61995684
>>
everything
>>
>>61995458
idk but she got a fat ass
>>
>>61995458
Why have you been making this thread for the past 4+ months?
>>
File: 6.jpg (311 KB, 1519x2301) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
311 KB, 1519x2301
>>61996800
word
>>
>>61995732
honestly this
>>
artpop is g.o.a.t. and fuck anyone that thinks its shit, if thats the case you dont know you dick from a hole in the ground
>>
>>61995981
hey gaga
>>
>>61995684
This is correct. I don't understand why she would do that, come the fuck on. Her first songs were all great fun, I used to listen to it all the time back in 2010, was one the things that made me put my guard down and listen to more pop music.

Then she just turned to complete shit.
>>
>>61995684
yea this. she stopped trying to be annoying and "weird" so now people will have to think when listening to her music. But she's actually a huge slut that loves big dicks
>>
>>61997569
High School Theatre queer detected
>>
>>61995981
>>pursued spirituality
is there a more meaningless statement than this?
>>
>>61995458
>pretended to have been raped in desperate attempt to try and get noticed again.

Top kek.
>>
>>61998919
wait what ? did something happen to her? i dont even remember the last album. last song i remember was like that Applause one which just sound like watered down whatever i guess.
>>
>>61999065
He's baiting.
>>
shes gonna kill it wih her new album i bet too
>>
>>61998799
im 30 you dipshit
>>
She started it
>>
>>61995732
Top kek
>>
I think people liked her because her music was trendy, but still kind of weird for radio. She just started to get less and less progressive and put out boring shit like born this way and applause
>>
>>61995458
turns out if you're a pop artist you should probably keep making pop music cause that's all your fans really want to hear
>>
she dropped the ball hard when she called her detractors retarded for pointing out her lifting of Madonna´s Express yourself. She should have acknowledge that graciously with a shrug, not foaming at the mouth, exposing herself as an average pop star and not the authentic artist the world believed her to be
>>
i still hear her talked about a lot, and i hear her music often. she's still relevant, just not in the obnoxious newness-is-god way of most popstars.

she's too smart to enjoy the kind of biebermania-celebrity indefinitely.
>>
>>61995458
nothing at all and she is one of my fantasies.
I can have dreams, don't judge me.
>>
Madonna 2.0
She's old news
>>
she lives in pennsylvania now and wears prada when she feeds her chickens. thats hot
>>
>>61999065
http://www.buzzfeed.com/rossalynwarren/lady-gaga-reveals-that-she-was-raped-at-19-years-old
>>
>>61998446
>But she's actually a huge slut that loves big dicks

your projecting
>>
>>62000834
That's even more embarrassing 2bh
>>
Venus is a pretty hot single.
>>
>>61995458

Nothing, she's the goddess of all rock, second only to Katy Perry.
>>
>>61996900
>this is a fat ass to /mu/
>>
>>62002246
show me a fat ass
>>
>>61995732
hnnnng that's some good shit anon
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.