[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So which one is it, /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
So which one is it, /mu/?
>>
none 2bh
>>
This is the most shitty and overrated album to come out in the last 25 years.
>>
One on the left its pretty boring and lacklustre.
>inb4 pleb
>>
It's not "the most important rock album to come out in the last 25 years", but the second is definitely more fitting.

I'm pretty sure the first post was some retard trying to bait /mu/ into believing that he was actually criticizing the album for stuff like lyrics.
>>
>>61987810
This album is the most shitty and overrated album from the past years but it is pretty important in terms of influence
>>
Neither, but one on the right is closer to the truth. It's only ONE OF the most important rock albums of the last 25 years.
>>
>>61987828
>2bh
Stop bypassing the filters.
>>
Best album of the last 25 years.
>>
we need more threads about it to find this out once and for all
>>
>>61987902
Cry more tbqh
>>
>>61987983
this tbpfh
>>
>>61987983
>>61988009
these tbqpfhwyf
>>
> implying loveless or spiderland were the best album of that year
>>
>>61987902
Why u hatin f@m? Also, you're not the real Rules trip. You're an imposter.
>>
>>61987810
loveless is garbage
the only "essential" /mu/core that i've disagreed with since i started lurking here in '08
>>
I like the album on the right more to be honest
>>
>>61988116
Nah m8 no one here is as autistic or cancerous as me
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.