[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if you think a single /mu/core album is above a 3/10 you have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1450361817441.jpg (55 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1450361817441.jpg
55 KB, 300x300
if you think a single /mu/core album is above a 3/10 you have shitty taste
>>
>>61987149
>liking good music in any way
>>
>>61987149
enlighten us then, post yur favourite albums
>>
1/4 *
>>
>>61987188
i don't listen to "albums" faggot
>>
>>61987188
Jason Aldean - Old Boots, New Dirt
Pitbull - DALE
>>
If you dislike something because a group of people likes it then you have shitty taste
>>
>>61987149
>image
hahahahaha
>>
>>61987233
i dont dislike it because you fags like it, i dislike it because they're all bad albums
>>
>>61987212
So you've never listened to /mu/core, but you think it deserves a 3/10 anyways?

ok
>>
>>61987212
get to your contaiment thread Classical fag, nobody appreciates music like you do, you have it all figured out, now fuck off
>>
only MPP is above a 3/10, but it's not even their best album.
>>
>>61987279
Listening to a whole album of shitty music isn't going to get better after the first 4 songs or so.
>>
>>61987292
>assuming i listen to classical
lol
>>
>>61987292
I usually don't listen to full albums at a time either. There is really no need to unless it's a concept album.
>>
>>61987188
>albums
found the rockist
>>
>not listening to albums

HAHAHAHA

Now fuck off go listen to the radio or something
>>
>>61987486
You know that a lot of albums are not in any important order right? I'd argue that most albums are not concept albums and there is really no need to listen to a full album rather than individual tracks.

In fact, I think the only reason why this idea is so prevalent on this board is because it's a meme. It's a meme that people insult you if you don't go along with it.
>>
>most people on /mu/ listen to HIPSTER BULLSHIT
>like and share if you're in the 1% who know the secret true music
>>
>Falling for this obvious b8.

As expected!!
>>
>>61987212
Good.

>>61987420
kek tho

>>61987450
This

>>61987486
Jesus christ I have better taste than literally anyone on this board and I still don't always listen to albums
>>
>>61987149
What do you listen to?
>>
>>61987543
bait or you're retarded
>>
>buying into bait this hard
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.